All my drawing from the last 3 months. 3 months of work from newest to oldest. /b think I'm improving?

All my drawing from the last 3 months. 3 months of work from newest to oldest. /b think I'm improving?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/data/b/image/1483/30/1483301333230.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Personally I liked all of it, your style is pretty nice.

Hey thanks!

lack of lewds/10

Here you go big boy

gj/10

Don't mention it. I like seeing different stuff than I'm used to.

Would someone please color this pic?

For the woman >thebarchive.com/data/b/image/1483/30/1483301333230.png

For the boy just make him a generic looking shota with brown hair. Also the shota has smegma on his penis.

get into a drawthread, you will improve really fast there

bump

bump

Bump for lewds

this one is kinda nude xD xD XD

show her puss

Aint got no puss

draw her one

Rather draw another pic with full nude then xD

Ok

bump

Bump for puss

puss for Bump

bump

Another one of his

Pussey bump

bump

Another one

Spread that pussey

bump

puss

bump

I want to see Azula first.

Good work, I hate to be that guy, but i feel the thing keeping your work down is a lack of contescontrast, druit looks like everything is in pastels. Try making shadows darker and black less grey, it'll do wonders.

bump

bump

bump

I don't think my Azula drawing is that amazing.

I already tried to be more expressive in colours, but I can't seem to find my way around.

bump

bump

b u m p

One of my earlier drawing that got me started at drawing digitaly.

it's okay dude. You need to keep drawing.

Boobs aren't on the same level. Either the right should be lower or the left should be higher.

Draw her naked, and show pussy

fuckin tenzin is a goddamn boss

bump

bump

bump

bump

I like the second and third one of the OP post a lot.

bump

The things you CAN draw look pretty alright, however it's painfully obvious that you're bad at drawing hands and because of that avoid drawing them by having your character hide them.
Also, your anatomy isn't terrible but it's not all that convincing either. And you really need to step up your colorgame, that's hands down the worst part of your drawings. Nicer shades and colors would bump your drawings from mediocre to decent. If you haven't been drawing for very long your definitely on the right track, just keep on practicing and don't avoid things you aren't as good at drawing or otherwise ou won't make any progress

bump

bump

bump

bump

Yup, hands are the worst for me. I can't get them to sit right! Didn't think it was so obvious I was avoiding them though.

Also colours are hard to see for me. I don't see allot of difference in colour, wich makes it hard for me to draw colour correctly.