Sup Sup Forums can you help me get this track EQd right

Sup Sup Forums can you help me get this track EQd right

clyp.it/3qdtj5xw clean recording plus reverb (too much mids and high mids, lack of lows)
clyp.it/5tghcyb4 EQ'd and other stuff

Original SRV track clyp.it/2szsz5nd

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfiles.cc/file/27b26099b500cd4df351e4caaeb14f81
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well what can i do, go an meme me

pls help

halp

anyone

Holy fuck, dude. Kill yourself. You sound a manatee being sodomized with a cheap Takamine 12 string. SRV sucks balls, anyway.

hang tight, i'll help save this thread

The EQing isn't the issue; you can't sing, muhdude.

youre full of shit srv was great

Sounds fine to me

ok, downloading it

Ok Im hanging.

Is this your troll level? This guitar sounds great and rich

Im Ok with the vocals on this, they get by.

I mean it goes out of tune often, and I can sing this slightly better now (this is from september) but cant record it again anyway cause i dont have the guitar anymore.

I'm just looking to get the recording to sound good (i.e EQing to sound nice and even) to post on soundcloud

>SRV sucks balls
you, sir are a fucking moron. SRV was one of the best players ever. he was natural as fuck.

Repost this later, about 3-4 hours when I'm near my monitors and I'll tell you what I think

he was good but natural? you can see he practiced to death to get good on "arranging his set of licks on different random ways though the 12bar"

>Ok Im hanging.
i'm still trying to sign up with these assholes, this is why i run my own servers.

i wont be on internet by then. will it do if i make the thread on /s4s/?

Sure

I love your telecaster

>arranging his set of licks on different random ways though the 12bar

naw, i don't see that at all. i thimk maybe you are overthinking what you are hearing. remember, too damn much schooling is as harmful as can be. he shloonged those strings like hendrix, that's feel. just to wonder, what do you think of brother jimmy?

well fuck me, just gimme a throwaway email and i'll talk to you there. that goddamn website is a POS and doesn't want to function at the moment for some reason. can't make an account, then when i did can't save the file. it's fucked.

Ok Thread will last the 3 hours in there

Thank you
It originally came up with the maple neck thats on the strat, i dont have these pics on this pic though

the more i listen to this, the song doesn't need much more than a little more practice to get the timing down, it comes and fades a bit over the course of the song. and seriously, i can't sing worth a fuck, but you really can't sing. i was forced to sing since my singer never showed up. you have no excuse unless you have a disappearing singer.

why you dont just click play on the site without downloading? are you on a cellphone made in 2002?

he wanted someone to work on the EQ for the song. i need all the construction files to do that. how does click and play the song accomplish that?

Just uploaded it to anonfiles user anonfiles.cc/file/27b26099b500cd4df351e4caaeb14f81

If this dread is dead bu the time you finished, please deliver on

tred dont go pruned