Where should I move and why Sup Forums?

Where should I move and why Sup Forums?
I was thinking Portland or Seattle, but have heard they both suck

bump

They don't suck, just full of elitist hipsters. If you can tolerate them, they are beautiful cities

Move to Austin or Nashville

Damn, I hate hipsters. Okay new thought: Minnesota?
I just moved back from Austin. Considering heading back

Are you a richfag or poorfag?

It depends on your political view what weather you like and if your more urban or rural

Move to Denver faggot

Legal weed, beautiful scenery, nice people, frontiersman attitude on approaching new atyle of buisness. Lots of great shows...

Please stay away from Portland, there's enough of you faggots who bitch about the rain and act like hipster douche bags

>Where should I move and why Sup Forums?
Detroit or Gary indiana because its more diverse.

You can smoke weed almost every now all you need is medical

Every fag thinks of going to those places dude. Think outside the box.

poorfag
I have $1000 saved up and have no problems getting an IT job
not republican. i can adapt to weather, just prefer it to not much freezing my nips off every day. I'm more of an urban person
I just got back from visiting there. Problem is I can't afford $1,000+ a month for rent alone. I was trying to find a nearby town but looks like they all have high rent too
I love the rain and I hate hipsters

cincinnati ohio

Don't be cruel now

alaska

Move to Stockton,Ca cheap rent, just a short drive away to bigger cities, mnts, beach. Great music scene coming up. City recovering for a BK, you can lice like a king there right now.

They're both cities that used to be cool, but have been ruined by braindead libtards and hipsters. Cost of living in both cities is going through the roof, and they're shipping in piles of niggers, so crime is also increasing. I'd avoid living in both places at all cost.

Sorry fat phone finger typing...lots of cute asian girls to fuck here also.

What are your job prospects? I'm pushing hipster kids farther and father into the suburbs surrounding portland each week.

The wikipedia article says the city has a huge obesity problem. OP should go there if he likes fat bitches.

Stay away from Portland faggot

Just a guy in IT. AAS in networks & security, A+ certification. Couple years of professional experience in helpdesk and technician roles

I'm not a hipster though

Google just shows lots of crime regarding Stockton :(

Tennessee is pretty and full of nothing but fields and trees. So if you want a nature walk, move there.

It's all relative when it comes to crime.

Supposedly my city has a shit load of crime but I've never been mugged or anything.

Also, you're some computer fag. I doubt you're leaving the house much anyway.

try the palestine state behind walls of palestine, i heard its real diverse and you can be killed by jews all day.

in person talk about diversity

Lived in Seattle all my life and the hipsters only hang out in the city. Literally go anywhere outside of Seattle (except richfag Bellevue) and you get hard working suburban trash. I bet half of them secretly voted for Trump

Good point, I usually just go outside for groceries and strip clubs

What about Minnesota?

I've lived in Seattle for 5 years and love it here. I'm never moving away. Great scenery, chill people, and lots of great seafood and Asian cuisine. I will admit, though, I like rainy/overcast weather - and you should too if you want to live here.

Confirm this. I live in Renton (20 minutes southeast of downtown traffic permitting) . I sell beer in Capitol Hill and downtown and it's a hellhole. Eastside is where it's at. The weather is gloomy but I love it. It's beautiful and Ballard and Fremont are a blast to party at. Just fuck capital hill. It's the biggest of hive of scum I've ever been too (and I've been to India)

> not republican

You could just gtfo out of this country or kys. Or move to California with all the other faggot degenerate human scum that is killing humanity

Native Oregonians FUCKING HATE border jumpers from out of state.

Pic related. You ruined your own piece of shit state now stay the fuck out of ours.

What about an Iowan who just likes to travel

but what if op likes bad weather and niggers and hates literally everything else? plus we have kings island

Fuck Kings Island. I got a concussion riding that son of beast death trap when I was 7. Spent my entire birthday puking my guts out.

My dad's side is from chillocothe or however you spell. Ohio sucks. Rather live in Africa

Feel free to spend your money here, then fuck off back to your corn field.

Nashville is decent
If you live a few miles north toward Kentucky it's actually pretty affordable

rent in portland or seattle for a decent 1br is at least 1000+ probably more like 1300

Live in portland now, and I am a recent transplant. but honestly portland its self seems like a fucking hobo fuck town with tons of awesome food. So yeah hobos and food, and legal weed that can be delivered to your house now.

that space dust is fire

kek

But have also lived in SLC, KCMO, Phoenix AZ, and STL. So I can say I have some good comparisons for how shitty a city can be.

move to california
there's not enough people here
and it's really cheap

Florida
along the gulf coast

dont need much money to live comfortably
great weather if outdoor activities are your thing

cincinnati basically is africa. its like 62% black

I think I'll just try a suburb in OR or WA or even minnesota

If you are into the outdoors, Wyoming is nice. No state income tax and as long as you stay away from the ski resort towns, cost of living is pretty decent.

Yeah Seattle sucks. It sucks utterly. The suckage is yet to be measured. stay away from Seattle. At all costs go elsewhere. selah.