Loveless

I've listened to this album for the first time today. I already love it, my favorite song is "I only said". What's yours?

Sometimes.

when you sleep is probably my favorite song ever

oh comely is great. also crosseyed and painless and breadcrumb trail are pretty gr8 m8. tired of sex amirite?

sorry I'm discussing music on the music board m8

Honestly probably What You Want

Also too many people shit on Touched

Touched.

Loomer is the only answer.

Loomer, Check out their earlier stuff too if you haven't.

Soon

really? It's probably the moodiest and easiest to vibe with, and it's as long as it needs to be.

Honestly if this album had some of the fat trimmed and was more of an EP, I'd say it'd be worth all the praise it gets

From best to not-so-best:

What You Want
I Only Said
To Here Knows When
Blown a Wish
When You Sleep
Only Shallow
Sometimes
Loomer
Touched
Soon
Come in Alone

Only Shallow is best. Here's my list:

Only Shallow
When You Sleep
Soon
Sometimes
What You Want
Loomer
Blown a Wish
Come in Alone
To Here Knows When
Touched
I Only Said

Check out the Shonen Knife cover of When You Want: I've been listening to it a ton recently, and I guess the whole yellow loveless deal in general.

*When You Sleep. Fuck, I should probably sleep

Soon

same, when i listen to sometimes i feel like someone punched me in the face

To Here Knows When and Blown A Wish

Ew

sorry

The fact that "I Only Said" stood out the most to you on your first listen gives me confidence that you're not gonna get bored with it for a long time.

My top three are probably Blown a Wish, Sometimes, and To Here Knows When. Every song is great on this album (except Touched, maybe, but it's too short to be of much consequence)

Agreed. Even though all songs are 10/10, bad list.

I've always said those are my favorites too, but I can barely choose now. I Only Said and Come in Alone are also nearly perfect.
Of course, THKW and Blown A Wish are the two tracks with the reverse reverb guitar which add a lot to the sound, which made them stand out to me.