Post a fav album and one of your fetishes

Post a fav album and one of your fetishes.
>collars and leashes

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/nxcnov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bareback, followed by breeding/creampies.

Crossdressing and interracial cuckoldry

Asian and creamy wet masturbation

sadomasochism and domination

Cuckolding

Hand holding

>foot fetish
>submissive

DD/LG

>girls that have a specific amount of fat to where it's not disgusting but weigh like 140-165
>girls with penises, but shemales are just too overtly masculine and don't do it, so technically nothing really exists within that realm at all but I like the thought of knowing the same pleasure they have while they're still overtly and even overly feminine

Quality albums and fetishes

Sadomasochism isn't my taste but quality tunes my guy

Not quite sure hand holding is a fetish, but I'm a fan of both that and the album :')

Ban this sick fuck

Pegging

Orgies, preferably with no other dudes

>im an online sissy/femboy/trap/whatever
which i maybe wouldnt call a fetish for me i think but it is for others?? if that makes sense
these too. fetishes n albums

getting fucked so hard and rough that i forget about all the reasons i want to end my life
also that while drunk but i'm already drunk so like what now?

Ass in sweatpants

soundcloud.com/nxcnov
fetish: cult stuff

Good guy

>chubby girls/weight gain
feel bad about it though

Crying together

i know that feel n want that feel right now
also lil drunk / also great album
very good
why?

Underrated post

lactation
worst itt

cause he feels guilty that the fetish is essentially a dominance thing

you have to lean into it though. my fetish is i want to take the 5'3'', 110 lb girl, throw her into my bed, pull her hair, put my hands all up in her mouth, make her feel powerless while I fuck her with my huge dong-- and i want her to love me for doing that.

men are so fucked up with their fetishes man

"dominance thing" doesn't need to mean it's a bad thing
but feeders are scum and basically murderers

>interracial cuckoldry
if you got into it because of Sup Forums memery, that would be next level irony, i'd appreciate that

depends how fat he (you?) likes them desu

it's always got that murderous (i would say perversely hedonistic) aspect to it but there's nothing wrong with liking some girl who's like 20-25 pounds overweight

Sex almost-fully clothed, feet (sometimes), and ASMR (with women)

oh god that sounds kind of amazing to be on the side of the 110 lb girl desu
good ones. usually cant get through the entirety of the wall tho

>ASMR

submissiveness as long as I dont get hurt

short hair, tattoos, anal

domination, ass in yoga pants

i watched a documentary one night when i stayed up too late at age 12 or some shit
they were showing i think 5 different relationships and all 5 women couldn't even get out of bed because they were too big.
and the 5 men who were dating them were of course average weight but always brought TONS of food to their women

i couldn't believe people would do that to others when i was young and i cant believe that today either.

Voyeurism

Does getting fucked by a ton of women really count as a fetish?

Also, does that album count as music?

Girls only wearing socks

I agree with all of those

mpp is great and yeah if feet, food and yoga pants can be fetishes then yes orgies count

my name is op and i approve of this fetish

Is MILF a fetish or too normie?

Chubby girls, Feet Sometimes.

>hairy armpits and legs

I'm kidding about MPP. It isn't a fetish though if 100% of straight people would enjoy it. By definition a fetish is something most people would find non-sexual.

Big tiddy smothering

Smoking

Feet.

not everyone likes to share intimacy though, so you're wrong on your "100%" thing

BBW/Farting.

I refuse to tell anyone about it, and I'd really hope that I could lose it, but goddamnit my dick likes it and I can't do shit about it.

Not everyone likes sex? Fine, 99.9%. Still, it's like saying getting banged by a hot chick is your fetish.

must be nice having farting as a fetish when there's youtube channels dedicated for that shit

I personally wouldn't give a fuck/pass judgement/whatever.

The catch is that BBW takes priority in that scenario. Which isn't good, I think.

having sex with your partner/boyfriend/girlfriend and having sex with multiple strangers/other people isn't the same thing and not everyone is into the latter.
idk why it's so hard to understand. it's not 100% and it's not 99.9%.
have you never been outside of Sup Forums before?

BBWs are nice, though. Well, up to a certain point. How big are we talking?

Bath/wet and freckles

same here
>sissy n femboy
>tfw no Sup Forums friend to talk music/dirty with

Uhm... Honestly it reaches into SSBBW territory at times, I'd say. So yeah, pretty big but not "can't lead a mostly normal life" level of fat.

There's also the issue that where I am all girls that are like that are the hamwhale tumblrina type of girl. Can't there be one chubby-to-fat girl that doesn't have a piercing or a tattoo around here?

this better not be who i think it is

tall women

Short hair girls

All my fetishes are really extreme, but I don't have many. main one is furry
This, as degenerate as I am, whether I'd date someone and whether I'd screw someone is the same question

Ah. We've all been there.
The reason why the fat/chubby girls are always these tumblrina types, I think,
is because the thin ones are usually intelligent enough to not
shove food down their throat 24/7, whereas the tumblrinas aren't. It's a shame, really.

this is op. doubt it.

I share your fetish and sentiment

It's actually frustating, really. Personality is always the priority, but I would kill for a fatter nerdy girl that wasn't a tumblrina. There's something in them that turns me on and I can't quite pinpoint what, even if it's just to the levels of chubby.

I don't even know where to look for that, honestly.

I reckon I'll find them in my dreams or something where everything goes right.

Ebony, cosplay, cumming on clothes, bunny ears, maids and cleaning

I've only ever come across one girl who has that type of personality, but she wasn't fat. She was cuter than all her pets, though.

dont care for your album but 10/10 fetishes would jerk off with

Throat fucking

I love little ladies

Go on.

Yep, ASMR. I'm a pervert.

Hypnosis

Leotards

I'm with you on the fetish

Smoking

dead jewish girls

Tall/giant girls.

I love it when girls dig their nails into my back. That's my shit.

I don't like sex

>Wilco
Checks out.

rekd

Half Japanese girls

Furshit desu

Spit

Rape

licky bum bum (giving, not receiving)

Are you black by any chance?

Renaissance Clothing

being abducted, held captive and tenderly but forcibly deflowered and instructed sexually and romantically long term

90s Fashion

Latino but pale white.

Ebin

Kek

Non penetrative incest