Was going to post in political but Sup Forumsballers have better spectrum. World War 3 inevitable or fear mongering?

Was going to post in political but Sup Forumsballers have better spectrum. World War 3 inevitable or fear mongering?

Inevitable, I tought this was common sense. When you got a globalized world and the world always comes to a war you get a guaranteed world war. Also why the fuck did you even bother to include Africa, you really believe someone is gonna give a shit about Africa when WW III goes down?

Well North Africa was pretty heavily involved in the last one so yeah!

If it happen, it will be like the cold war.

No war like WWI or WW2 can happen when people have nuke

Well as the geniusfag Einstein said "I don't know what weapons ww3 will be fought with but ww4 will be fought with sticks and stones

This is the issue though, we've reached a stopping point in weapon technology,

Everyone will drop nukes and the survivors will be the ones who started the war and not the grunts and cunts out fighting it.

Fuck.
This guy gets it.

Poorfags fight richfags wars! Always!

no one will drop nuke, it will be fought by proxy, in the third world, like the cold war.

And no citizen of any European democracy will die fighting this 3rd World War.

Nah not at all. The only thing that advances tech in this world is the military. The fucking Amerifag navy tested a rail gun a few months back. Like some shit out of metal gear

Errr how won't they die?

No. Their territory was involved. The actual countries got absolutely crushed and made minor contributions to the war effort on both sides.

Yea because all the world leaders are real eager to get their country abso fucking lutely rekt

because we don't need to send our troops anymore. We just need to pay some guys from 3rd world to fight for us.

Still involved however

We all are baby of Putin. He will protect us.

Because cancer research is funded by the military

I aint no mutant chernobyl motherfucker

Involved? Yes, but so is the cockroach that pushed a little block on the planning table in Hitler's bunker.

Didn't say medical I said tech

That fucking cockroach again couldn't even gas him

Thats true. He want to crate peasefull world

Alright Mr I like to be fucking percise. Hyperloop is being researched without the military

Not Mr fucking precise slate me for being a cunt with the hyperloop well done good one, but don't slate me for shit I didnt say. And to be precise trains were originally invented for rapid troop deployment, which the hyperloop is based off

I'm out!