Have you ever seen a guy over 65 years old and over 6'4 tall...

Have you ever seen a guy over 65 years old and over 6'4 tall? who would want to be a tallfag when it almost certainly means early death?

You do know that death is waiting for everyone, don't you?

Yes, but when average life of a optimum height male (5'10) is 80, and average 6'4 lanky streak of piss is dead by 60, which would you rather be?

>implying early death is a bad thing

It's cool being able to fuck the girlfriends of short people.

Still better than being a manlet like you, faggot.

who tf wants to live to be 80+

Why are you assuming I am a manlet?
5'10 is the average male height.

>5'10
>average
Lol no.

Hey there lil guy

Are you saying Howard Stern will be dead in 2 years? So sad.

>not wanting to spend a few decades of retirement drinking, smoking and playing vidya

my dad was 6'5 and a half and when he was about 55 he started shrinking in height, maybe that's why?

That's just because the first person over 6'4 wasn't born until 1953. Just give it a few years.

HAhhahahahhahah

Why would you live to be over that age when you're still a manlet and virgin because of it?

Cause it's pointless if your body is deteriorating and you can't fuck all the girls you want anymore. But I guess the latter is not much of a change for manlets, so they are content with it.

Actually it is, moron.
>inb4 manlet

6"3' but still autistic and lanky

What's funny? Osteoporosis isn't.

>Have you ever seen a guy over 65 years old and over 6'4 tall?

No, because people get shorter as they age, you dumb fuck.

Yea, super normal for bones to start shrinking.
Jesus fuck you're retarded

My Uncle Bob, He's 6'5 and 92

>implying ostosporosis makes you smaller.
Did you ever go to school?

a friends grandad , 6 4 died of cancer at 67

theres also a chap in our village whos over 60 , hes around the 6-10 mark and so are both his sons , of course in Sup Forums terms thjat means fags who who to state everyones a manlet who arnt over 6 foot are but tiny little children compared to these freaks of nature