Gonna try shrooms in a few weeks with some friends what should I expect?

Gonna try shrooms in a few weeks with some friends what should I expect?
I think we're gonna mix it with weed as well and smoke some of it then eat the rest.

Whats it like?
Any precautions to take?
Is mixing it a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/psychoactives/faqs/psychedelic_experience_faq.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont mix it.
never tried mixing but i wouldn't recommend.
When your trip is fading out (3+ hours) you can smoke

Avoid smoking shrooms, period. Try a gram at a time, not a shitload at once. Read "The Doors of Perception" if you're truly clueless.

Have some NIACIN on hand, not niacinimide. If you need to get back in the driver's seat, do one gram per 100 lbs of body weight. Your skin will flush, like you have a sunburn, but it'll help you reconnect with reality should you desire that.

Kind of thing you wish you knew before you need it, yes..?

Smoking bud after the effects have settled is usually not a problem. Why smoke them though?

get your trip going first and then smoke. make sure you have a fair amount of bud too. me and my buddies smoked a quarter in one sitting while high on shrooms. shit's legit though if you can find good stuff. gl

If you don't regularly smoke weed and are taking a higher dose I strongly recommend you don't for your first time. Weed synergizes extremely strongly with most psychadelics and things can get outta control quick (specially shrooms).

>ps never smoke shrooms you'Lloyd break the molecule down to pretty much nothing the second you hit it with flame.

Agree with both, weed is good on the down slope of the trip but while peaking or before peaking shit can get pretty intense if weed alone gives you the slightest paranoia or anxiety

Yeah I usually eat the mushrooms (around 2-3g) and then smoke at the one hour mark after I've started to trip a little. Mind goes from 0-100 mph real quick after that.

Read the fucking erowid already, jesus
erowid.org/psychoactives/faqs/psychedelic_experience_faq.shtml
Most of the info you'll get on Sup Forums will be "slightly" accurate at best.

Don't smoke until after you're done peaking. Have beers/cigs handy as you'll want those.

Like this guy says, low and slow.

Also OP how good friends are you with these friends? Try to avoid tripping with people you don't really know, people who will fuck with each other, etc. Ideally you wanna trip with people who would take a bullet for you and vice versa.

Other than that just make sure you and everyone's in a good headspace, have a great playlist ready and if possible, trip in nature somewhere, like when out camping or something.

Enjoy.

I always find that if I settle into the weed high first (smoke an hour or so before) then it goes great with shrooms...smoking with or while I'm tripping usually brings on some paranoia.

i've broken a trip before just by realizing how i was being treated by this couple i was tripping with. i just said i gotta go and had the most awkward ride home with my dad

In my experience of shroom taking (which is extensive) I'd say that mixing it with weed is absolutely fine. I had some fucking amazing trips while both stoned and lit on shrooms.

The most important thing is that you're in a cool and chill environment. Don't invite idiots or annoying cunts to the shroom party since if someones an attention craving prick or just an asshole he'll make it shit for everyone by geeking out etc.

Make sure you have some spaced out chill as fuck playlist going before you take them since you probably wont be changing music etc during the experience.

I wouldn't smoke the shrooms, just eat them fresh or dried, but you'll need less if they're dried. All depends what type of shrooms you have tbh.

Biggest point is that you're in a chill comfy environment. Have some cartons of OJ on hand for it If shit starts going bad. Guzzle it down and you'll snap out of a bad trip.

Yeah that is pretty chill for me, kinda helps with nausea too.

don't smoke anything with it (fucks up your brain. something like wanting something and don't know what it is, it's uncomfortable)

expect nothing and let it surprize u
go somewhere safe and not crowded
take some diazpame if u where not ok with it.
enjoooy it

shrooms are a gateway drug. they'll lead to abusing cock on a regularr bases

This guy speaks the truth.

Totally agree here

Although I prefer getting crazy primal and going into the woods with a trusted friend.

Some neo-shamanic shit, amirite?

I wrote the post you're replying to.. so thanks..

I did do shrooms one night out in the woods with a few great friends. Was a good experience till everyone else went to bed and left me alone around a dying camp fire with a torch that had about 10 mins battery. Got to the point where I was shaking it to make it work. Heard a noise out in the bushes and shook the torch.. It flickered on and I saw a demon through the trees, scared me shitless.

had a tree and rocks talking to me.

just don't do it with 2 indians, they may be sent by Aussie Mossad to kill you by an injection of OD.

shrooms are wonderful man, plenty to learn from such an interesting fungus. For your first time i'd say just eat em all and relax in a comfortable place with some good music, then when you are coming down you could smoke. I've also waited till I start to feel the peak and smoked some weed but ive noticed that doing that makes me feel pretty overwhelmed with senses

Also how much are you planning on taking?

as previously mentioned many times, don't smoke. Smoke when you've had enough to kill the shrooms. you will not have a good time if you intend to mix while on the trip! Use it as a panic button or off switch only