So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

go thru with it if you want to meet thw nigger shes cheating on you with

the*

Yes, you are...
Except of course if you like being a cuck...

Dump this bitch immediately, it will never stop and only get worse. The audacity of these bitches is astounding

THIS FUCKING THREAD AGAIN?

You should really change the pic at least. The bait wouldn't be so obvious then...

gets old real fast

Not at all. Let her indulge. She is onlt craving what is natural.
Its not like your genes allow you to compete. Why not have him impregnate her. With global warming, your kids sure could use that extra melanin.

Welcome to Sup Forums, the same ten threads, all day every day.

this is what it takes for people to get attention since they have nothing original of their own

Go for it, I'm looking for some BBCs for my girl as well

YES !!!

n e w f a g s

Of course you are nuts. What's the point of a relationship if your just gonna some other slimy dude perspire all over your girl. The thought should fill you with rage, if it doesn't then you have mental issues.

new

She'll do it regardless of if you say yes or no. She's clearly done her shopping already. It boils down to are you going to stay with her or not.

ur nuts for baiting with this shit every day

neufeg

If you're into it go ahead
If not you gotta tell her to drop it, if she doesn't you're just gonna have to break up

die

I would bet my life savings this was posted by an amerifat

Either you have no clue about the infection rates of african americans or you have some kind of weird fetish for seeing your partner contract HIV, chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphillis, herpes and a thousand other transmissible diseases. including drug-resistant tuberculosis.

STOP TRYING TO PUSH YOUR AGENDA, YOU'RE ACHIEVING NOTHING

But if you see it enough times you might start to subtly agree with it, then those with the agenda to destroy you will have another chink in your armor.

Partial Amerifat here. Please just genocide us and let the Poles, Russians, and Finns take our land and restart. Maybe they will do better.

You have no nuts for even considering this.

Jesus man. I'm kind of a self-hating burger too but you just took it to cringe levels. Rein it in a little bit please.

Time to cut her loose.

Not nuts, just cuckold deep inside your genes. Don't reproduce. You're off to a good start.

But only if you fuck a nigger after...