Redskins vs. Cowboys

>Redskins vs. Cowboys
>On Thanksgiving

Triggered.

If you're triggered about that, you seriously must be gay and should consider suicide.

36-13Cowboys

What say you /so/?

27- 24 Skins due to Cousins elite autism.

> one of God's great gifts, an old rivalry between two relevant teams on TV while eating turkey and taters
> triggered

This is maybe the gayest thing I've ever seen and I've seen men fucking other men

I'm triggered because both the teams are overrated shit.

Geeze. What a loser. Just be happy we have relevant games on Thanksgiving for once.

I'm just a drunk salty Eagles fan.
Carry on.

I'm sorry.

Cowboys will beat the Redskins easily imo. Redskins had a late Sunday game and now will have to travel to Dallas in 4 days. While Dallas had an afternoon game in Dallas last week and get more practice time in. Dallas has this in the bag.

Two most overrated teams in the league. Best case scenario is major injuries for both teams so we don't have to hear about either during big boy playoff time

Who can beat the Cowboys in their current state?

new england, seattle, denver, houston, giants, baltimore, maybe the chiefs

i'd pick any of these teams against dallas in the playoffs.

First off, how can Patriots, Houston, Baltimore and Chiefs beat the Cowboys in the playoffs? They aren't in the same conference. Lastly, Seattle don't match up well against the Cowboys. We can run on them all day like in 2014 and we have a pretty good run stop defense (not a good pass defense however).

>Houston
>Giants
>fucking Baltimore

C'mon man, troll harder.

To be honest, Giants have me worried. We need them be in wildcard and get roughed up badly before we play them. Or elminate them completely from the game all together.

houston and baltimore top 5 defenses

i just like the way the giants are coming on

Giants are gearing up to be the 5 seed. That means they'd play the four seed, which would be Atlanta, and then if they beat THEM they'd have to play Seattle in Seattle to reach the NFC Championship in Dallas.

I'm counting on Seattle's meme magic being more powerful than Eli's.

>autocorrect

From a hard core giants fan for how même magic Eli can be in the playoffs; I can guarantee you that if the gmen have to travel to Seattle for a playoff game they will lose.
The Giants never ever beat Seattle at home, and everytime we do play there we always have the league investigate for artifical crowd noise and it just makes us look salty as fuck

You do realize Dallas beat Baltimore 4 days ago.

It was a 1:00pm game too. They have had almost a full day and a half of extra practice/rest.

Not a damn team. Our offensive line has three all pros and No one can really stop us. Maybe Seattle but that's it.

San Fran Giants lost their even year meme magic, expect the football giants to lose their Eli autism meme magic as well.

best stream for the game?

Name one reason the Redskins won't win today that doesn't involve:
- Defense
- Offense
- Quarterback
- Player depth
- Injuries
- Coach
- Coaching staff
- Front office
- General Manager
- Owner
- Stadium
- Schedule
- Division Rivals
- Fan Base
- or Jersey Colors

That's right. I didn't think you could, bitch.

>getting drunk with friends, eating endless amounts of food, and watching the R******s get BTFO
does it get more comfy than this?

I swear to god if the Cowboys lose and ruin Thanksgiving....

>Redskins
>relevant

kek

>only winning team the cows have beaten

>everyone in this thread taking the OP seriously

and I want the Cowboys to lose so the shitposting can stop

>implying a loss would make the shitposting stop
Maybe for whatever fairweather fanbase you're a part of. Did you miss last season when the Cowboys were terrible but our dedicated and loyal fanbase never stopped shitposting?
That's what a true fan does

LAZER POINTERS MOTHERFUCKER

dumb cuckposter

They have a wildcard spot today, dingus

>Pooston Toxins
Nope

It's Thanksgiving, which is basically a celebration of the Indians getting BTFO in real life

somebody link an hd stream please

It's on Fox, my dude.

>inb4 no tv
Buy a USB TV tuner.

lel

your grasp of actual history, is very depressing.
But, par for the course it seems.

Pilgrims come to America
Pilgrims say "GIVE US SOME FUCKING CORN AND TURKEY AND PUMPKIN PIE BITCHES!!!"
Natives say "o-o-okay"
Pilgrims say "NOW GIVE US ALL YOUR LAND"
Natives say "n-no plz"
Pilgrims say "here have a couple beads now GTFO"
Then the Pilgrims basically killed all the natives
Then a bunch of sports teams named themselves after the dead natives

Sounds like getting BTFO to me

Is this the Pregame shitpost thread?

where's the stream senpai?