Any news about Alien Covenant?

Any news about Alien Covenant?

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/callie-hernandez-alien-covenant-blair-witch/
lmgtfy.com/?q=Noomi Rapace ALien Covenant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Danny MacBride says it will be scary as fuck

slashfilm.com/callie-hernandez-alien-covenant-blair-witch/

>Callie Hernandez was on a Television Critics Association panel for the upcoming Epix original series Graves this weekend. Since I had just seen her in Blair Witch at Comic-Con, I approached Hernandez after the panel for an interview. She was also coming off of Alien: Covenant. “I just finished shooting in June,” Hernandez told me.

>Describing Alien: Covenant, Hernandez told me how director Ridley Scott employed practical sets to simulate the intensity of the space mission. “The sets are very real,” Hernandez said. “You’re in this built ship and then he’s like [in British accent], ‘Turn on the hydraulics.’ Then you’re like, what is he talking about? Then it’s suddenly shaking and you’re like, ‘Oh, that’s what he means.’ So the sets were pretty unreal.”

>As for the famous xenomorph, Hernandez assured us that seeing the creature in real life did not destroy the illusion at all. “No, it was just as terrifying as you would ever imagine it to be,” she said.

>IMDb does not yet list a character name for Hernandez’s role in Alien: Covenant and she wasn’t sure if she was allowed to tell me. “I don’t know,” Hernandez said. “I want to just tell you but I don’t know if I’ll get completely reprimanded for that.”

Ridley might be back..

Ridley Scott has said that if you loved Prometheus then you're going to love this just as much.

In a recent interview with Sci-flicks.com he said that he wanted to go back and reboot the entire Alien franchise by putting in directly in line with Prometheus, both in tone and in mythology. "For me personally, Prometheus is the film I am most proud of, the story, acting and the rest of it are quite literally amazing. I have seen this movie over a hundred times and it keeps getting better every time. If I wasn't me, I'd fuck me. But I am me so I get to fuck myself day after day. I am that good. People have said that I technically haven't made a good film since Blade Runner. To them I say. You're right, but who are you? Huh? How much did you make last year kiddo? Well guess what I just installed a new fucking swimming pool in my bedroom. My wife is such a whore too, she will let me do anything to her. Anal fisting? Ever tried that shit? No? Didn't think so pussy. You may as well kill yourself because you ain't never getting laid with a face like that. Cunt. Anyway back to my new movie Alien: Covenant. It will be my best film after Prometheus. I wanted to call it Prometheus 2 but those jew cunts wouldn't let me. Anyway I'm coming over to your mom's house later to fuck her in the mouth. You can watch if you like."

You are jesting, but Prometheus was a good movie

why did they copy alien isolation with this picture

Ridley Scott: "Where am I? Where's my brother? I need a new diaper, call my momma, I need my momma"

>Any news about Alien Covenant?

They wrapped filming already. Still a year from release.

So David is going to be in it, right? but not rapeface?
Someone fill me in pls

Last I read that there's going to be two Davids, one in lead role (I assume from Prometheus) and another one for some reason. And Rapeface only has a very small role like in a flashback or something.

>two Davids, one in lead role
fuck yes

Wtf really wanna love these films but it's like everything Scott chooses to go with is counter intuitive.

Christ, that's pretty unsettling.

The cast have talked about being chased by dudes in xenomorph suits instead of CGI aliens, which is a good sign.

Not to mention it's gonna be great seeing this guy again.

2016 is the year of the flops.
Alien covenant will be just another flop in the list.

This sounds familiar. Is the quote original from Cliffy B?

yfw they go over the practical Giger Aliens with CGI ADI ones, like The Thing 2011.

I think it would be a great idea to add this thing to the canon and to the new movie, I felt they were even more creepier than the actual xenomorph in the game

Well luckily it comes out next year.
I'd say this thing has to sell me on the trailer but Prometheus did that and I didn't get what the trailer sold, didn't hate it though.

nonononononononononono

this. the rubber suits are only placeholders for pixels.

>yfw they go over the practical Giger Aliens with CGI ADI ones, like The Thing 2011.

God I hope not. That would be criminal. At least Ridley Scott has enough power to say no to that.

>is called "ALIEN: Covenant"
>won't have any xenomorphs in it and has pretty much nothing to do with alien
what did they mean by this?

Read the fucking thread

FUCK COVENANT. I WANT MY PROMETHEUS SEQUEL PARADISE

>At least Ridley Scott has enough power to say no to that.
Yeah, like he has power over script of Prometheus. This old craka just KNOWS you are going to see his new movie. And you will. You will hate it, you will shitpost on Sup Forums all day long but you will see it and pay him. For the same old alien story and plus some bio-mutant un-explained magic that will spawn some another sub-alien boss that will be defeated in the end. And contrarian fuckers from Sup Forums will say that it was good to piss you all off.

Any news about the Bonus Situation?

The Bonus Situation?

This is that you dip

>No Noomi

Are those engineers?

Yes, there is.

She's not casted

She is

lmgtfy.com/?q=Noomi Rapace ALien Covenant

This so fucking bad. Or at least somewhat tie up loose ends.

Prometheus alone was better than all the other Alien movies put together. Shame people just like to be spoonfed and jumpscared and can't appreciate highly cerebral storytelling.

A hundred years in the future and you darkies still asking for handouts?

But Prometheus was a decent movie. The shitposting on Sup Forums will never change that.

>Prometheus alone was better than all the other Alien movies put together.
2.5/10 for making me respond

Daniels is Ripley's mom

>Ridley Scott has said that if you loved Prometheus then you're going to love this just as much.

God, I hated those things. Cheap Chinese bootleg androids are going to be horrifying

What loose ends? Why the engineers wanted to destroy earth? It probably will answer that to some extent just to spoonfeed retards like you even though David literally tells you why in the movie.
>Sometimes to create... one must first destroy

I've got to get around to playing that someday

The original Alien is the only good one, so it's not saying much

Who is Rape face

>Cheap Chinese bootleg androids

That's a great description of them, and they would make so much sense to exist in the Alien world. If Weyland Yutani perfects android technology, it just makes sense that other companies would make cheaper, lesser quality bootlegs of them

the chick from prometheus the one who left with davids head

Why Rape face, what am I missing?

>casted

Sorry "cast". Fucking cuck

you... YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

Noomi Rapace

Holy fuck are you people dense. The engineers were going to genocide is because we turned out to be shitty warmongering psychopaths. The bomber was set to launch a little over 2000 years before the movie, which is approximately the date we killed Christ, whom they had sent in hopes of showing us the righteous path.