*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

NEEP!

"ich hab das kreuz das ihr wolltet"

Whats up with the chain mail?

*Prepares anus*

Protect them from refugee stabbing.

They're getting ready to crusade.

I think that is their knife squad, dude on the right has a shield. That is probably butchers mail, rather than a shark suit, because it ends at their knees.

chainmail is pretty ineffective against stabbing type penetration.

Is this some kind of new thing going on in the motherland?

Well since guns are difficult to obtain in germany they have some of their special forces units with chainmail to potect from knife attacks. It isnt a reaction to the current refugee crisis, its been used before, but they had to take out dust em on and out them back on

except butted mail is pretty effective against stabby stabby

Whats the difference between all these mail?

about time

brainfarted there, riveted mail is actually the one that is effective and historically used.

ends of the rings are riveted together, butted mail without the rivets easily fall apart.

I doubt that due to cost of manufacturing that they are wearing riveted mail. Especially large suits of it like in OPs pic.

But if they are wearing an aramid armor underneath, it should work quite well against stabby shabby, even if it's just butted mail.

*prepares for the gritty reboot of west side story*

They nee to make this standard issue everywhere. Id totally loose my belly fat and become a cop

Yea. I thought they had man titties but it looks like their wearing their standard vest underneath