Dear us-americans, I just wanted to let you know, not all eurofags see you as burger eating walmart monsters...

Dear us-americans, I just wanted to let you know, not all eurofags see you as burger eating walmart monsters. I really want to visit your country and have a good time with you people.

Sincerly, an european from Austria

cheers, Glock fag.
I enjoy your countries firearms very much.
Beers on me.

They're allowed to come, as long as they don't bring their weapons.

don't tell him that! Im trying to get some free g19's!

Be sure to thank us for the fact your still a country! Take care, bye bye now!

Fuck off, we're full.

But I bring money and I am a full white with blonde hair and blue eyes.

no, he's white its cool bro. We only say that to niggers spics and Muslims and most east Asians

Dude, Austria is my favorite EU country! I lived in Germany for 6+ years and visited Austria all the time. Best food, beer, and skiing in the Western Hemisphere.

We also have nice lakes and mountains. And cows. Nice cows.

Since Hitler was from Austria you're more then welcome

how's the hallucinogenic mushroom density? I live in western wa and I want to expand my mycology experience

A-are traps from germany allowed to come to you user? I'm i-intersted in your beatyful country.

He is the sort of cuck white that advocates letting all the sandnigger and nigger refugees in. Nordic whites in europe need to stay in their own shit hole countries they already ruined without oming here with their idiotc ideals and doing the same thing here.

post pic of yourself for screening

uneducated amerifat detected

but hurt non-american detected. Go console your girlfriend, if she is one of the lucky ones that hasn't been raped/murdered yet, then her time will come soon.

Irish fag here.
Same.
It's hot, the food is good , very large.
What's not to love about america

you're embarassing, really
dumb and uneducated, typical trump voter

What country are you from? I will try and get it added to our travel ban list. Fucking terrorist.

Dubs means its legit. Amerifag here and i dont care as long your on the level. JS

you should better go tryhard using your brain but I guess you're a lost case

Dat fluid engrish doe

shit I can't find my briefcase