Be honest, were you triggered?

Be honest, were you triggered?

no, by that point i already left the cinema.

not at all .. me and my wife's son thought it was hilarious

What was even the point

It actually made me want to take in a full load of hot salty thick black sperm right down the back of my throat. I even fapped to it. Is that wrong?

>Implying I watched this cuck fiesta

Didn't even look good prior to this desu, trailer made no sense.

Nope, it was a good indicator that the movie would be shit I'm glad it was posted around

I've only watched it out of context (have yet to see the movie, but I'm not that interested) and I burst out laughing every time. Not because I'm edgy, but because I keep picturing Nick Fury and Tarantula giggling like retards in between takes.

I was just curious if Jackson was literally going to say "dingus" or not

kill yourself you underage capeshit faggot

No, but I didn't expect the old man to buy the story.

I though, he baited too hard there, had a decent troll but he overdid it.

And then the movie went on like that was just something people say or people do, as if it sounded absolutely believable. I don't know if it was the acting or the writing but I just thought: "Bullshit. Old man's gonna call bullshit too."

yeah it did piss me off a bit i won't lie.

Yes and I got mad for falling for it later

i walked our of the theater. the movie was so fucking abysmal and that was the cherry on top

people justify it saying he was just trying to b8 him but the script says something like "The general knows when a man is telling the truth"

>thinking Cucktin is anything other than a talentless edgelord

Not really.

More confused by the sheer fact of it happening. I mean, who the fuck puts that in his movie unless you're severely deranged?

To bait the old man you dumb fuck.

I'm not trying to justify it, I can't justify the old man bought it.

And that sounds like utter bullshit, not that it wasn't in the script, but the fact they write it off like that is bullshit.

did you watch the film?

It's a black male thing.

Huh. Sounds like triggered describes exactly how you felt about it.

how would people react if it was the other way around?

context ?

go back to your containment board

With disgust, because you don't condescend an already inferior people even further. Sticking it to the man is a black male thing, you can't understand because you are already born better than them.

disappointed
I was hoping to see some dingus

Why can't Taratino make a good movie anymore?

There is literally nothing wrong with taking your pure, innocent daughters to the interracial breeding grounds.

>knows your sons name
>knows he disappeared in the mountain
>has no direct relation to you besides being present at a battle years ago and was not present when you mentioned you were searching for your lost, probably dead, son

yeah it's crazy he would believe such a wild story

ill never watch a movie of that fucking cuck cunt again

I liked the scene and the movie in general, most of the theater was laughing.

It's nice that whites have a proper racial slur now. Cracker was never really on the same level as words like nigger, spic and gook, but cuck is perfect. It's short, sharp, and hits all the perfect insecurities that trigger the average white male.

Not triggered. Just confused as a QT fan. I kept thinking "yeah now people are really gonna start calling him a cuck". I was also surprised a lot of people laughed in the theatre because I live in a pretty racist country.

Can't get more triggered than this

WE

to make people talk about the movie. if it wasn't for the race bait topic literally nobody would have cared about it.

>supporting this faggot

I didn't watch it

I was so triggered I refuse to see the movie.

It's a black male thing.

BUILT THIS CITY ON ROCK N ROLL

>if it wasn't for the race bait topic

Django was, but this one was barely advertised as such

Not triggered but it felt like he just wanted an edgy scene for his film.

Why would he put his chopper in a freeezing dudes mouth, Those chattering teeth would be pretty painful on a dingus.

>coming from someone that we've already established was adept at creating believable lies

meeting the son might be true, killing the son might be true
but the dingus was bait

I laughed at him saying dingus.
Went to the 70MM roadshow, ask me anything

They wouldn't react at all. Similar instances of power exploitive cruelty were showcased in his other films. Django and death proof.

Shut the fuck up.

I got a boner.

Not at all and I'm a white male.

Not really. I knew he was lying about the whole thing.

No.

I was more triggered by the fact that Mr. Tarantino shot the film in the Majestic San Juan Mountains of Coloardo in 70 millimeter and did mostly interiror shots

WITH THE EXECPTION OF A BLOWJOB IN FRONT OF THE WILSON RANGE

FUCKING HACK

Did any blacks get upset about Wallace getting raped by a redneck? And in both movies the rapist gets his balls shot off and is forced to suffer a slow death. Still made me uncomfortable but all rape scenes do.

Wouldn't say triggered but it was the worst scene of the movie imo, yeah

tbqh I saw the movie high and I really don't remember much of it and I don't plan to rewatch it.

I was. That shit was just fucking stupid and only a cuckold would've thought to put it in this flick.

They had at least 5 minutes of landscape shots at the beginning of the movie. Probably more like 10 minutes.