So guys I've been thinking

So guys I've been thinking.
What happens when the outside lava on the sun solidifies like it has on earth?
Isn't it going to be dark all day and we will only have a bit of moonlight at night?

thats not even the stupidest troll attempt ive seen

its gonna be in white dwarf phase for trillions of years, but I don't know whats left after that..heat death?

It's not lava stupid. It's plasma

Obvious

We got him, we got the retard !

its molten cheese

Plasma is green....

btw dwarf stars are awesome for life , while big stars live few millions years , average stars live few billions years , dwarf stars live for trillions years
no supernova problem

Kim Jong Un will save us.

It's not a dwarf star. No one believes that anymore.

The sun can't solidify. Suns end their lifespans when a -1000 degree ice sun collide with our lava sun, creating one huge 0 degree sun, and then we'd only get moonlight.

Some say he has a little sun in his tummy

Moonlight is a reflection of light from sun, so good luck with that.

B8

That won't happen because the inner egg eats the eggshells

Moonlight is the suns light reflecting off the moon... the moon does not make light. Therefore no sunlight no moonlight

Then how come it shines at night when there is no sun?

The sun will shine forever, from the belly of our dear leader.

There is sun at night. You just can't see it.

Trips of truth

You have played too much Fallout

pretty much but yea at least we will still have a moon to produce light

If the moon generated light, there would be no such thing as the dark side of the moon, or even moon phases at all. It'd be a full moon at all times.

Even if the moon did produce light we would freeze to death unless we got global warming a lot higher.

Obvious bait is obvious

Can't have global warming with out the sun. Gonna have to use earth lava to keep warm

look here you fuck, just because its solid doesnt mean its cold

have you ever touched lava right after it cools? its still hot a fuck so we'd be fine hell summer would be more bearable (fuck the far northerners)

When the sun dies, and it will die, it will expand and most likely engulf the Earth. It will either completely destroy it or at the very least scorch the entire surface, ending any life remaining at that time. This is why we need to focus on space exploration and become a space faring species. It's important for humanity's survival. But, we do have 7.6 billion years before that event is predicted to happen. We may even evolve into an entirely new species by then. Point is, if the sun dies, we won't have to worry about alternate means of survival because we'll all die with it unless we find a way to leave Earth behind.

I agree. We need to incorporate robotics with our DNA. Cyborg master race is the only way we can live in outer space. This is what aliens should look like.

get the fuck out of here with your "real" science and "evidence" were talking about much cooler things proven with troll science

>when kids try to argue against someone with a quantum physics degree
>mfw

Fuck your troll science.

How about I plant this thought in your heads. There are such things as wandering black holes, and if we are unfortunate enough to have one set on our path... That's game over.
I can't upload the webm here because it's over 2mb but I'll just direct you to where I found it.

Imagine waking up one day and going outside just in time to seeing a black dot in the sky. You begin wondering what it is, but then it begins to rapidly grow in size, enveloping the entire sky. The world is ending and there isn't a thing anyone can do about it.