Why some straight guys prefer traps to girls?

why some straight guys prefer traps to girls?

bump

they're gay

Because for some reason you faggots are terrified of realizing that youre part faggot. Get over it, nobody fucking cares that you want to suck a pretty boy's dick you fucking cunt.

They don't.

They are called homosexuals.

1. They are gay and can't be real with themselves to come out of the closet.
2. They are bi and want to have fun with "both" at the same time.
3. They are curious but aren't curious enough to go full gay.
4. Some other reason that you can think of.

I prefer pussy, but sometimes you just got to fuck a little trap bitch like you're going to fuck them into the ground. Until they're a mewling, cum filled and cum soaked mess, whimpering and crying just a little.

Because they aren't actually straight.

Enough like a girl to fuck hard but they don't want your money or to get married so they can steal half your property, your dog and your children. Oh and they actually like sex, unlike women who only use sex a vehicle to steal things they didn't earn.

Traps need to keep their dick locked up and acknowledge I'm the only one with a penis though, they're there to worship my dick and nothing else.

A man who likes traps isn't straight. He's bi at most.

Can't wait to get my trap a cage.

what if it erects? doesn't it hurt? or does somehow cage looses?

I suppose I'm bi but I never really feel attracted to men that aren't trapped up and locked up. Anyway, leftist cucks are wrong about conservatives fearing homosexuality and probably only present the narrative that they are so they can keep using homosexuality as a vehicle to try to destroy the nuclear family and saddle everyone with blue-owned debt, discouraging them from owning their own businesses and destroying church-based communities while claiming religious tolerance.

Redpilled sissies: WEAPONS OF THE FUTURE

>straight
>prefer dudes dressing and looking like girls
>straight

>straight guys
>prefer traps to girls

Because they are more gay than they are straight

Guess what. They're not straight. They're in denial.

Gay

I find traps sexier in a deviant way but mentally I rip them to shreds about every masculine feature so I couldnt be with one. The thing that really sends me over the edge too is the thought of impregnation and it's not like fags can give me buttbabies or that id want one.

i have a gf but i would still prefer her to have a cock. Pussy's are great but sometimes they're just impractical. Cocks are so much easier to deal with and besides a trap still has a hole, albeit more impractical than a pussy.

>mentally I rip them to shreds about every masculine feature

I DO TOO! I know im being soo hypocritical when i do this but it makes me want to go all Patrick Bateman on them

>straight
No straight guy prefers men to girls.

in a world where females are less and less interested in men, and more interested in men's money, their own careers, and "frivolous" sexual attractions to fit with the current trends, men have to turn somewhere else for companionship and family values.

In response to societal stimuli, a small percentage of men will experience a subtle chemical change in hormones which will trigger their desire to feminize, while "regular" men will become more and more accustomed to the presence of the first group, leading to their eventual acceptance as "social" females - that is - males opting to adopt a female role in society to palliate the role that real females refuse to serve now.

To make a comparison, it's like the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park.

What's the point of having a girlfriend then lmao

Because i hate children and having babies is a big turn off for me, and also because i have an anal fetish.

i see what you're saying, but the same thing is for the other way around. so it's more of a small percentage's swap in gender roles as the societal change.

I think the reason this is an actual conversation nowadays is because when so much materialism and communal degradation happens, identity becomes something people don't have, it's something each person has to find. For a lot of people that's a difficult search and many refuse to search at all

There's a simple answer there; we're simply not 100% straight. Also, we like cute people. That's basically it.

because life gives limes and you have to choose between limeade or nothing, and can't just refuse to keep anything but the sweetest lemons.

If my gf saw that she'd be really upset though

Do you also think this is sort of a natural response to the overpopulation of the earth?

not that user but I think that's unlikely since most people can't even conceptualize what 8 billion really is, but it could be response to population densities being too high in some areas, or the societal inevitibility of awareness of existentialism

>less and less interested in men, and more interested in men's money, their own careers, and "frivolous" sexual attractions to fit with the current trends

If only they had the mental capacity to listen to our advice on what really matters in this world(bc men have already gone through these superficial phases in our evolution and we saw that they aren't developed for longevity in this life) and/or perhaps just study history of men and see that we weren't satisfied with frivolous attractions and therefore shouldn't expect anything different for them. By doing so they would be able to jump ahead in their evolution to be on par with men and improve gender relations but in refusing/not-having-the-capacity to do so they are bogging down the evolution of humanity.

^hence why i now would consider fucking men and trans-gender m2f

Yes, definitely.

Because, deep down, they are not straight. Traps are a closeted homosexual's way of convincing himself it's ok to desire that penis, because it comes with the nice feminine decoration all around it. Best of both worlds. Eventually, young guys who like traps will come around to actually come out of the closet. The pretending gets too hard after too long.

everything is rigged against making babies, shaming people who appreciate traditional values. Most things in life are there to distance you from feeling accomplished and "ready" for a family, and this is done knowingly to stop the masses from producing offspring. Perpetually off-balance, one does not have the time to settle and seek long-term goals.

In that effect, society is pushing to distance both sexes by making the other seem vile, repulsive, or not interesting to them. Companionship with a man today does not further the self-centered, short-sighted interests of a female, she can just live life of solitude.

Classically, men were thought (and taught) to dislike emotions, family time, softness and family affairs. But now they are shown two things : First that they should be more emotional to be modernized. And second that modernized men are not desired by women. And finally the third thing is that old-fashioned men are not wanted either by women today because they would be scary. So men are left in an impasse which causes frustration. That if you express, you are weak. And if you don't you are too manly.

Why not just be honest and tell her

I pretty much only dress up for Sup Forums cus they like it and I'm lonely. If I didn't have so many guys sending me cock tributes/dirty talking to me I don't think I'd like this at all, it doesn't help that I have a twink's body and guys like it more than girls

I'm with certainty heteroromantic and any time I'm put in a gay situation IRL my brain flips a switch and I go into manmode

But I still wanna make you Sup Forumstards cum c:

This is why

>it's something each person has to find. For a lot of people that's a difficult search and many refuse to search at all

(22 y/o uni student who has experienced more in life than most people will in their life(i've had sexx with 13 partners, filpped and totalled a car, spent time in hospital bc of drug use, most popular kid in high school and conscoiusly went to a different university than the rest of my hs so i can continue to grow) As an individual who has and is continuing to go through the fight to truly find myself and figure out who i am to my core with no doubts remaining, it infuriates me everyone else isn't doing the same thing. Its comparable to when i hear a fatty say they can't change their diet and eat cleaner to lose weight bc 'food is so tasty'....it all boils down to you being mentally weak/submissive

thats fucking hot user

Honestly, it's anal. Something about it being taboo and wrong make it so desirable. It's like, boom. Got no choice but to make them submit because they're weak. Idk, some gay shit.

Pics?

I consider fucking or dating a trap, because my experience with females is disconcerting. No idea what they really want in life. Says no to having kids because feminism.

Traps are kind of trying to return to the feminine females that are nurturing and caring and happy, distancing from the perpetually unhappy/frustrated/bored women around.

because im fine with not being perfect. I know that im not the most attractive man in the world but that im attractive enough for her. Im pretty comfortable with that. But she would view it that im the most attractive guy and she can't be attracted to other guys or she would be betraying her morals. So even though that's not a healthy view for her to take it's still hers and I can't change it nor should i. But making her aware of the reality of imperfection in a relationship would make her upset, so telling her out of nowhere that i wish she had a cock is definitely not a productive plan...

>wanting to make us cum
>not posting your ass with cock between your crossed legs

Easy - they aren't straight. They're bi.

): too many people against it in these kinds of threads or I would

you're a target if you post yourself in these

>still pretending like people actually say this and mean it
>pandering to gay-acceptance to push identity politics onto people obviously comfortable with their sexuality
>defying all of your own leftist values to use homosexuality as a cudgel
>denying your own beliefs about sexuality and gender as a spectrum to fear-monger

All while pretending like Muslims wouldn't slit your throat for being a fag and haven't killed thousands upon thousands of their own gays. Ladies and gentlemen, leftism at it's finest!

because I'm not straight? duh?

>straight
>prefering traps
>liking traps to begin with
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 no h8

It gets erectile dysfunction
Jk but after a while it doesn't get hard I guess

>Pseudo intellectualism the post

people who fuck their life up the most are the most spiritual people imo. humans are spiritual creatures and the ones whose spirit hasn't been fully suppressed have a hard time being in a world full of suppression and hatred. people like you don't have a choice but ride the wave even if it's heading for disaster.
I don't know if you've gotten to this point yet, but in case not, a little tip. It's not so much about finding who you are, as much as what you are.

But I think people do it in different ways. you're a high energy being, but some go through the same journey through inaction and fear and weakness.

a target for my cum

Who said they were straight, OP?

No one does. They are all prison Gay.

Op is gay himself and in denial

I'm doing cock rates on kik if you guys want :x

phx.wild

is it just me or is the bitch on the left underage.

Far from normal is this rarity you've explained. Your reduction of our society is grossly over simplified; women misidentified; men collectized as well. It may be easier; it may ease the anxiety typically generated by an "unknown", but to believe this explanation has any validity would be absurd.

Idk, i just really like chicks with dicks. Im not gay or anything, i've just always been attracted to that. I still like regular girls too.

in short, men are ignored by society, and are adapting.

I'd love to show you my facebook feed of the last year. Either I'm surrounded by extreme-left non-breeding, man-hating crazies, or this is really the norm.

Everybody are taking the bait, please stop anons.

You're clearly under 20 and spend way too much time on Sup Forums

What are you talking about?

I never said I was against it. If anything, I was curious on that other user pics.

I'm good. Thanks though.

this

i can fuck both but ofcourse i prefer girls

That's some weird ass defensiveness user, I didn't accuse you I just said there are people like that in these threads

I'm 32, have a steady well paying job, and do well with females overall. I am however disillusioned with the current social trends, both online and more importantly real-life.

im just a dude who is 99.9% straight with a trap fetish...

oh the 0.1% is for the unemployed ballsacked niggers of this board who call me a faggot... in fact, Sup Forums wouldn't be the same without these edgylords

what a fag

>you're clearly under 20

^i second that, i am 22 and even i realize men are the center of society...as a matter of fact what you said is the opposite of reality

Okay buddy. Whatever you say.

>Females

I'm obviously that other user btw, I replied to everyone requesting pics from me. You're just an angry moron.

so much agree. you aren't a straight guy if you like traps you fucking faggot. what the fuck is the obsession with this shit you guys are fucked in the head

traps over compensate for their born sex and insecurities by being fem-centric and actually putting more effort toward being feminine than cis-women and have the ability to surpass cis-womens attractive traits

because they are pretend-straight failed male faggots

so feminism is not "a thing" and everyone on the left are not "a majority" and social trends devaluating men and family values are not "that important".

My guess is you hate yourself and take pride in showing your made-up identity to other people online.

>My guess
your guess is wrong but i don't hate you

well if you're right, it means that all my social circle is made of crazy people, and that there's a life "out there" where normal people are.

I wanna go there.

I'm off to bang my first trap tomorrow night. No fucks given.

Goddman nigger you're the dumbest person who thinks they're smart.

further more feminism, lefists, devaluing of men and family trends, is only a thing if men choose to let it affect them, women can't force change only ask & encourage it...but you'll probably disagree bc your too mentally weak and incapable

Because girls for the most part arent feminine any more

mostly because I want to force a trap to cum so much, to the point where in pain and clarity after the umpteenth orgasm they just realize how sore their ass is and how much of a faggot they are, that they aren't a girl and really to jsut break them. but also to cumswap our cum with them and suck their dicks obvy.

Because attraction is based more on gender signifiers than genitals. e.g Men are attracted to femininity, traps display exaggerated femininity, therefore many men are attracted to traps. But this is a superficial attraction that is unlikely to lead to sex.

well, being told I'm less important than everyone else, that I'm dangerous... eventually gets to me. I have thick skin so I don't show it much and try to laugh it off, but it really hurts to see people I appreciate say to my face that I'm a piece of shit for being male, and not realize the hatred they're propagating.

This is so me.

>strate guys
They are probably bi.

is it?

It is, why do u ask?

see, I don't think my brain would flip the switch if I were around you because you get it

what state do you live in?? lol

the earth isn't overpopulated, it is estimated to hold around 12 million humans without issues, modern day claims of overpopulation are false

I'm from Germany, sry

I also already Textes u on kik.

Seconded
No irl love
I just send nude for the temporary "hay nice ass!" Comment

cos i wanna see?

okay und wo süße ;) zeig dich mal