Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Why do you think of aliens?`
Do they exist?
Whats your best evidence that they exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9FDgjNVRzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking hell, I already love that thread!

Well... I cant really think of evidence from the top of my head
But i mean, why would the earth be the only planet that has life forms?
I think its pretty naive to think that way, as our universe is growing steadily

Do you realize how big the universe is? If course there are other intellectual beings, but that doesn't mean we will ever see them.

who are they?
why do their faces look all this weird?
can I get a quick rundown on those guys?

>yes
>you'll never see them in real life

Of course they exist, life is like cancer. It pops up almost anywhere and is hard to completely stamp out.

>implying every world is like earth.
Different ecosystems=different looking creatures

That wasn't a serious question, it was a meme. Just telling you in case he doesn't.

Kek. Surprised I never seen it before

Based on what we know about the size and composition of the Universe it's very likely that life exists elsewhere. If they're intelligent life then they'll stay away from us.

>left alien; brooooo my head feels so weird right now

>right alien; i knooooow right?

>middle alien; my mouth man, my fucking mouth...

They live in the depths of the ocean.

>Of course they exist, life is like cancer. It pops up almost anywhere and is hard to completely stamp out.

on earth. no evidence of life anywhere else at all.

why would they live there

I'm almost sure one lives under my bed.

>I believe there are other intelligent beings in the universe

>I don't believe that we will ever contact them

>I believe if they have been to our planet they have seen there is absolutely nothing we can provide them with of use with the exception of planetary resources.

If there are intelligent beings out there they are likely incredibly advanced (meaning faster than light travel) and would likely have no interest in humans

We havent seen the entire universe. It's expanding steadily. user isnt completely wrong though

I greened out the other and went to another dimension. About 3 aliens walked me through, they gave me a glimpse of their home and started laughing. I freaked out because I thought I was never coming back, they made me feel a feeling of comfort. I woke up back in Earth, jaded.

>Why do you think of aliens?`
I think they probably do not look like OP pic.

>Do they exist?
I have no idea, Nor does anybody else. It would be cool if, assuming they do exist, we find that out before I die.

I am not sure if it would be more incredible to have it proved they exist, or have it proved that they do not.

>Whats your best evidence that they exist?

I have no real evidence at all on their existence, nor do I think anybody else does.

Because humans can't travel there

>If there are intelligent beings out there they are likely incredibly advanced (meaning faster than light travel) and would likely have no interest in humans

Why does everyone think of super futuristic life forms?
Humanity wasn't always advanced either

thats like looking at a table and not seeing any pencils, thus concluding pencils dont exist...

due to the nature of life, its safe to assume its pretty much everywhere... doesn't mean its going to be "like us" or even within our current definition of what life is, but self replicating evolving organisms should be pretty common seeing as we can create extremely basic ones like proteins in a lab... the next step is having those for a couple million years evolve to have RNA for copying memory.

and thats just looking at how our life evolved, every somewhat stable somewhat reactive element can become a self replicating molecule

>Whats your best evidence that they exist?
probability

The probability of alien life is extremely high, even when you only include the probability of intelligent life. Only a retard would deny the possibility.
If they have visited earth is a completely different discussion.

No. No aliens.we're fucked this is all a shit show nothing matters.

why would they want to avoid humans?

>Do you realize how big the universe is? If course there are other intellectual beings

The bigness of the universe is one of two relevant facts in determining the likelihood of alium life being out there. The second is the likelihood of life arising on a planet (or other place) where it might arise. We have no idea how likely it is.

To get to your intelligent aliums, we'd then have to know what is the likelihood of intelligence arsing once life exists. No idea on that, either.

We have one data point -- can't really plot a meaningful curve from that.

>evolved
we were created. there is literally zero evidence of cross species evolution.

There are none, it's impossible for there to be life on the trillions of worlds we believe to exist, or the hundreds of earth-like worlds we have recently discovered. Of fucking course aliens are real, are they visiting Earth? Hell no. I look at it this way, we happened, so life can happen in other places too.

No shit dude. However all of our technological advances happened within a few hundred years or so.

Which means if an alien race is 500 years more advanced than us they would be fucking light years ahead of us technology wise.

And the likelihood is they are more like thousands or tens of thousands of years more advanced

I'm not sure if aliens exist but I know those weird flying saucers are a legit flying thing. One of them was hovering over my front yard when I was a kid.

we can have spacealiens AND no meaning...

trust me, nothing has inherent meaning... but we can give it meaning because we have wishes and desires.

Ayy lmao abducted me as a child and cut up the back of my head. They have touched me up a couple times since. I doubted my experiences and thought it maybe had been sleep paralysis. After a few hypnosis regressions I've learned that it wasn't, and that the other ones even happened. I just experienced lost time and had no idea.

I get pretty on edge camping etc, not sure why I feel safer in cities though. All my encounters happened in rural areas but I figure if they really want to get me they could nab me anywhere.

Yes. I'm sure they just tell our world leaders how stupid we are destroying our planet.

>The probability of alien life is extremely high...

You have no idea what the probability is.

>Only a retard would deny the possibility.

The POSSIBILLITY is a totally different discussion.

>If they have visited earth is a completely different discussion.

Yes.

>there is literally zero evidence of cross species evolution
there literally is. Evolution isn't even debatable, it's just how things go down whether you like it or not

r8

Pics of scars or it never happened

if the universe is so "infinite" there is possibly NO WAY aliens CAN'T exist.

You act like viable hybrids aren't a thing.

There has been evidence of bacteria on mars and on comets, it's not the life you're thinking about but it is life.
Some scientists believe that the bacteria we evolved from first came here from space, if it can happen here why not somewhere else?

story? details?

Yes they're real. WE are aliens for fucks sake. We are aliens existing on a habitable world. We literally have space ships and explore other worlds with our ingenious tools.

even if thats true, and you are a fucking retard for thinking that because species has no meaning and is as much a manmade concept as anything and every species is related as cousins and uncles to one another.

but lets assume...

fuck it i cant do it its too dumb you are a retard and the evidence is too overwhelming to ignore that you are just a troll bating me

He didn't say there was no life elsewhere, he pointed out that we have zero evidence of it.

Looking at the pencil in your hand and assuming that the table will be covered in pencils is also retarded -- in the absence of evidence, don't draw conclusions.

There is a pretty simple answer

It's called get the fuck off this board and go to /x/ newfag

Evidence? Doubt you will ever find leaked government secret

Ayyy lmao

the best evidence of alien its all the pyramids and megalitic estructures around the world, the explosive develop of maths, astronomy, agriculture, at the same time around the world. machupichu wasnt inca, the mayan didnt built his pyramids, pumapunku-tiahuanaco-oyantaytambo are ancient, the giza pyramids are much older than 3-4k years, the baalbek temple is unreal, etc

the sumerians did not lie
(sorry about the engrish)
inb4 tinfoil

Black Knight + The TRAPPIST-1 Star System + Size of the Universe = Aliens

Man, that was a horrible, horrible movie.

Aliens exist.. to any other life out there we are the aliens. We exist. /thread

this pretty much sums it up for me

and if those, theoretically existing aliens, would find anything of use on Earth, they would take it as we take honey from bees.

but who was phone ?

Yeah but if they're not humanoid it doesn't mean they're advancing as fast as we do.

I mean, yeah I agree with what you said, I'm just wondering why everyone thinks they're some super futuristic life form. It seems so uncommon that people think an alien race might be less advanced as humanity.

This video is legit.

youtube.com/watch?v=U9FDgjNVRzs

Right

The odds of ever doing classified documents are just too vast

its actually more likely they are less advanced, since we aren't seeing the effects of advanced alien societies around us.

the odds are against us being the first and the most advanced, but the raw evidence is in favour.

>There has been evidence of bacteria on mars and on comets,

Sorry, but no. Evidence of Martian microbes has been conceded to have been misinterpreted. If you have links to any currently accepted evidence of living cells on Mars or on Comets, please share.

I meant to say that the odds of finding unclassified leaked information is impossible

Ayy lmao. If this was real they should of kept the brain..

space is infinite because it loops back around itself

You want proof?
Really advanced mathematics used so precise that even to today 2017 we arent able to build a pyramid.
Also explain to me why there are carved messages found in the pyramids about genetic manipulation, funny that most of these carvings were stolen.

You was molested. Fantasies to cover up memories is common.

>the thought of them seems alright (if theyre peaceful)
>i want to believe
>there are endless amounts of galaxies

but were just reaching back to us. so its not really infinite.

That looks like a giant black dildo flying through the air. Terrifying.

That's dumb. Thats like som user said before, there is a table, no pens on the table, thus pens don't exist.

you should definitely stop with these threads there just a waste of time

>Really advanced mathematics used so precise that even to today 2017 we arent able to build a pyramid.
okay user

you mean
>taking a glass full of water out of the ocean and stating that fish don't exist

I get sad whenever I think about aliens. The universe is so massive that there can be no doubt that there is something out there, thinking, wondering making its own theories about what is. We humans will never meet this or any other being from another planet unless the laws of physics as we know them are wrong. Solid matter cannot travel as fast as light without being destroyed. Even if we found a way, we cannot travel faster than light. So even if we accomplish the impossible task of traveling as fast as light, a journey to another star will take years. Say someone travels 30 light years to a promising looking planet only to find there's nothing there. What do they do? Just keep going until they die of old age? Return to Earth 60+ years later with tales of disappointment? It's just sad.

>There has been evidence of bacteria on mars and on comets
No there hasn't faggot

I agree. The Egyptians did not build the pyramids. They (re)discovered them, and decorated them.

>Size of the Universe

Meaningless in and of itself.

Whatever the size of the universe, call the planets and possible other places where life can arise to number X.

So, what is the likelihood of life arising in a place suitable for it to arise? We have no idea.

If it is something close to 1 in X, then there are likely a couple of planets out there in all the universe with life. If the chances are close to X in X, then the universe will be swarming in life. If the chances are .000000000000000000000001*X in X, then we may be it.

But since we have no idea what those odds actually are, assuming life is common, rare or absent in the rest of the universe is just a meaningless guess.

>genetic manipulation

proof, but not from a hillbilly website

We like to think they would be hostile, and just take what they want from us. That's because we do the same thing to lesser civilizations all the time, we're projecting our own human nature. Aliens would not be human, they did not evolve from apes here on Earth. Their lineage would be different, what if they don't know what war is, what greed is? Hostile species would surely destroy themselves before spreading into space, they just wouldn't make it. I think aliens would be totally chill and peaceful

Alien life exists becasue we are aliens to alien life that exists.

Do you spot the logic flaw there?

Well you got my point mate

yes, but the table is our local neighbourhood.

the clues point to us being top dog in our local neighbourhood...

Retard. He is right
You know how many stones were needed for it? Millions of stones, each with the weight of more than 2tons. This is impossible to today standarts. Or it would probabily need +50 years to build even with technology, they did it in even less than half

to calculate precisley how often life can occur you have to find at least one life form anywhere (beside us) in the universe and divide that by all planets we have looked for life

Think about it the other way around. We may very well be the first and thus the more advanced civ. The universe is not that old.

Fermi's paradox

I find it plausible that they exist but i doubt there are any that know about humans; much less made contact.

OP, they aren't all the same y'know.

ancient egypt didnt even have algebra... fuck off pyramids are just really well made heaps of bricks.

>explain why my magic elves are invisible

fuck off, really... you are a gullible tool

>even to today 2017 we arent able to build a pyramid.

We can stack rocks. We don;t have a compelling reason to.

But look what we CAN do!

>here's proof:
>things i don't understand
>things that never happened

good job

they had pretty much expendable labour though... unlimited labourers get shit done...

a pyramid built today would be contracted with 30 maybe 40 permanent construction workers, they built labour cities for millions... and their own records where they say they are building them have them on taking +- 50 years to do...

because they are autistic as hell, they can onl;y mumble shit like
>greetings humanoid
>we come in peace
>take me to your president

imagine a pharraoh from back then looking at that building

his face must be absolutely priceless

having just one opinion about all aliens, amounts to xenophobia.

there is tons of evidence... wanting to discuss evidence on a forum like this is just asking for a shitstorm, just google crypto archaeology. Plus the vast majority of all geneticists with any intelligence all believe that the human genome is the biggest evidence for aliens there is.

Yeah, that's just, I don't even know, 0.0000000000000000000001% of what the universe is. Well, it's more but i don't wanna spam 0's...

Keep in mind that the universe grows. There could be some earth like planet "spawning" right now. And we don't know how fast a possible life form advances.

in contrast if ancient Egyptians saw the burj dubai they'd have to assume it was made by Gods, why do people romanticize old world construction as though we couldn't do it

That would give you a rough idea -- the more planets you look at, the better you refine your probability.

So far we have looked at 1, and part of a second, with no conclusive proof of whether life existed/exists on the second yet.

Hard to make a lot of stew out of one oyster.

LOL. Nice image

Tons of evidence is declassified

Now lets see, if it has the stability to endurance thousands of years against all natural disasters.

I believe aliens will be humanoid in nature, maybe so much as to look like us. They may be a few hundred years ahead of us, maybe far enough to be capable of long-distance space travel. (I mean, let's face it. When it comes to technology, humans are slackers.) I'm personally hoping for Avalis