Be me

Be me

Be 18

Plan to start a video-sharing service in-response to Youtube's bull.

Instead of ads, I'll use tips---in which I take ten percent of. That may sound greedy, but still better than dealing leftist/progressive companies.

For banning videos, It'll be done by vote. If a video gets 100 ban votes, it gets banned. It costs $1 for a single ban vote. The good thing, is that SJW's won't bother paying that much money.

What I'm creating, is almost the video-sharing equivalent of Sup Forums.org. It'll put YT out of business, and make the "Internet Great Again!"

Thanks for the idea faggot.

I've been working on a youtube like service but needed a way to make money with out ads.

none of you will ever get far in life.

I went to school for web design and coding i work for a company making websites for other business but this has been a side prjoect that is about 80% done.

So have fun sitting in your mom's basement jerking off to hentai.

Liveleak already exists faggot.

Liveleak is shit.

Minds.com is where the future is.

Combines FB/Twitter/youtube into one service with emphasis on free speech.

Oh wow it's like no other youtube alternatives exist or only used by chinks or jungle asian niggers.

Enjoy your loss making venture user.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You sure are 18 kid

uhuh...

>be me

Not in a million fucking years.

dumb idea

>be me
>newfag

pretty fucking retarded idea, OP

Youtube isn't going to sink, you dumbass.

This

Why the fuck would I come to your website when youtube is so well established?
If anyone is going to make something like this and have it actually work it's probably Pewdiepie

>Youtube isn't going to sink, you dumbass.

O rly

>when youtube is so well established?

Not defending OP but youtube is trash. The flagging system is broken. They demonitize videos without reason. Certain videos won't appear even if you're subscribed to the creator.

>better than dealing leftist/progressive companies.
>SJW's won't bother paying that much money.

You seem like an oversensitive individual who wants to create an echo chamber filled full of people exactly like you, because 'leftists and progressives' trigger you.

Basically you want to create your own anti-leftwing safe space, which is ironic considering you're bitching about SJWs.

Thank you. I've rewritten your post and sent it to my lawyer to have it copyrighted.

I didnt say the platform was perfect or even good. It has a user base. If you're uploading content that's what matters to you.

>thinks this is how copyright works...

Summer has come early this year.

That's not how copyright works, retard.