Walking in the forest, round the corner and see this. What do you do?

Walking in the forest, round the corner and see this. What do you do?

Consider my next move VERY, VERY CAREFULLY...

Why are there corners in the forest?

puke throw rock and run

So uhm do you want to fuck or nah?
Wouldn't care

Paths in a forest are not always straight and there are large trees to go around. Not talking about her.

*gigglesnort*

this

run away

Ready the harpoons

Give her what she needs. Big gurls need love too. Bury my face in that snatch and slurp it up.

Tell her to assume the position and rape her asshole, filling it full of cum...Then force her to walk to the nearest road naked with cum dripping out of her asshole

killing it with a spear that i turbowhittle in front of her

Call her fat, throw her some trail mix and stroll on off

Say hello, then be on my way.

>No shitty adult diaper.

Pass

move the livestock back to her pasture

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

This is why commas are important

unzip my pants

drop my pants and get her on my cock

tie that fat little piggy to a tree and rape her holes. Call up the boys and let them go at her when I'm finished.

Hide my snacks

tie a leash on her and force her to help me find truffles. Sell truffles.. make profit. Repeat!

Lay down and let her shit on me.

kek !

I would remove my clothes, obviously I am in heaven so I have no need for them...

This. I'd enjoy that smooth pussy.

Kill it. A moose that size can feed my family for the winter.

smash

A wild Snorlax appeared!

Drain balls into her butthole.

Roll D20 for stealth.

run away like a fucking Road Runner

Alright, all jokes aside?

Either keep walking and pretend i didn't see her, or if we made eye contact, give her a causal "Hey, how's it goin'" and keep walking like it's no big.

A nude lardass in the forest is a fucking trap if I've ever seen one.

God help the poor faggot who talks to her and ends up in a Buzzfeed or Salon video like,
>I Stood Nude to Take On the Patriarchy and These Are the Men Who Raped Me

Eat ham for lunch.

lick pussy and asshole

run before she will eat me alive

How much does weight?

Rape but it's me who's getting raped

a pussy is a pussy

will fuck her in 3 holes and dump semen

then walk away

Man the harpoons

I would smash that with my McShovel

She's just my style actually and she looks friendly.
I'd say hello, ask if she needs anything and would offer to cuddle and perform oral sex.

ignore, walk away and politely find a private place to vomit

I hug her squeeze her call her beautiful gently caress her breasts.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

send her to Sup Forums

in the real world, I'd question why she's totally naked in the forest.
in a perfect world, walk over, drop trou, turn her around, bend her over against a tree and go to town on her pussy!!

dont take the chance. youll end up like herpes-user from earlier today. =(

Breed with it

in the real world: the harpoons - man them
in the Sup Forums world: I'd ask her how she was doing any if she had any plans. also, i'd ask whether she shaves or it just looks that way because it's all hidden by the fupa

Probably get a hard on and awkwardly walk away. The fuck am i gonna do, ask if i can eat her ass?

Exactly what I was thinking

"Nice day for grazing."

My greeting to all wandering hambeasts that make eye contact.

Luckily I'm walking my border collie most of the time. I'd just coral her back to whence she came.

> Fiona, where the fuck is Shrek?

fuck this whale. nobody would know, even myself... because i simply dont go in the forest

leave a goat as a distraction-snack while i make my escape

Kek

She would find one to trap you in? Anyways, I would old still and wait for it to move on.

rape it

I kiss her body, and i fuck her fucking sexy body :)

I love BBW

I would fuck her with the might of a thousand suns, unleashing a torrent of semen into her vag so hard she'll taste it.

I like big girls

Look around and get undressed as quickly as possible.

>hope she likes what she sees

sniff/lick her ass and pussy. bonus points if she's already full of cum.

use another mana pot, equip my +6 staff of niflheim, and cast a lvl6 purgatory spell, there might be more so its safest to just burn the whole fucking forest down

not an rpg? then why the hell am i walking through the forest

Found Shrek.

At first I thought she was Quebecker. Then I noticed her face is prettier than the average Quebecker female.

Make never ending love to her

at least the tits aren't bad.

Bear mace

if we could like Sup Forums posts

turn 360 degrees and walk away. plow and nut inside. get her pregnant raise kids. force her to give head. force kids to do chores.

>Already caught a snorlax

Apply another max repel and move along

Yeah but thats because they have so many kids and cant give them all away. If there is a crisis like a civilwar or basically just a war there are gonna be more orphans so after the collapse of the soviet union and all those eastern uprisings along with the balkans thing, there were more orphans so loads went out. These days less orphans more protection. You could probably get a Syrian or an African kid easy though

Neither is her pussy. Any man ITT that says they wouldn't fuck her is either a goddamn liar or a fool

OMFG she is sexy as all hell... I'd bring her home to my wife and hope to hell I could keep her, then have sex with both of them until it hurt.

>accidentally tells the wrong person how to get a syrian/african child sex slave

>told someone who would WRECK THAT SHIT and probably burn through like 6 of them

just curious are you on the wrong topic entirely or what?

>360 degrees
Are you retarded ?

Fuck it. But I wouldn't brag about it later.

>its an old meme you cuck

naah hes just pretending to be retarded

Fuck no

*appears behind her*
Halt, fowl beast. No hamplanets inside the kings realm after noon. You know the rules
*kicks her gunt*
Your kind has caused enough trouble
*she breathes heavy and the earth starts shaking*
YOU HAVE ANGERED THE GREAT MOON OF WESTEROS
*shove my sword into her gut, releasing a smell as loud as her screech as she collides with the ground causing a tremor throughout the land*

repeteadly and passionately kiss her.
then marry.

hahah fuck, this one wins faggots, pack it up

+1

I get the joke "haha fat naked girl is vulnerable"

My dick could be diamonds and no thanks. The very fact that this girl has been either walking through or waiting in, the woods, naked, would be my first cause for concern. You have no fucking clue what she has, if she's crazy, if it's otherwise a trap.

Hell swap her with a hot girl and I'm Noping all the more!

Offer to help if situation is less sexy than implied. Otherwise regardless of girl, fuck that noise

I already told you, I'm not giving your clothes back.

underrated as fuck

shoot it and dine like a king

How do you round a corner in a forest?

Fuck a fatty.

Remove armour (they have one attack where they fall down on you and it hits hard, gotta dodge that)
>2h fire longsword
>get greedy
>fucking shit eats my head
>spawn in mejula

Spin 360 Degree's IN EXCITEMENT and then prepare to fuck her this is a good woman sure a bit chubby but a good woman altogether