Vice Principals

3 episodes, 0 laughs

Not that great a start, is it? Dropped.

Best show on air, you must be a total fucking idiot or a pleb disappointed at the lack of quips. Stick to netflix bullshit and capeshit

ratings are shit, too
if season 2 weren't filmed already HBO would cancel it like they did with The Brink (which had better ratings)

On my backlog. We'll see.

>3 episodes, 0 laughs

Are you a robot?

From the thumbnail it looked like Danny McBride, then I opened it up and thought it was Nick Offerman

Then I looked at the name and was surprised it was actually Danny McBride.

I like it.

>tfw no weird snorring groupie to fuck

episode 1: awful
2: meh
3: funny

>The Brink
Was fucking horrible

This

name 3 funny instances from episode 3,go ahead, i'll wait

fpbp

>name 3 funny instances from episode 3,go ahead, i'll wait

episode 3 was good imo

made me chuckle

Two high schoolers got lost on a field trip.

you're always waiting for something you fat faggot

>high school
>tattoo

is that even allowed?

2016. yes... everyone has tats etc. and obviously they're older since she showed boobies.

you can get tats with parent consent as well at any age

a VP constantly cussing, it's very unrealistic, breaks my immersion tbph

>obviously they're older since she showed boobies.
No shit I mean for the role they are playing.
Should have just covered the tattoo

This. It wouldn't be acceptable anywhere.

they fucking tell him to stop cussing you autistic faggots

>Best show on air
Not Baskets.

Why not

Juniors and seniors in high school aren't exactly children, m8. Sure, they're fucking dumb, but they can get tattoos if they want

Guy looks as happy as a jack russell mounting a doberman

So they are 18?

Goggins was great in episode 2

Haven't watched the third one yet

Or a small piggu mounting a big one

Because it sets a bad example for the students, for one. Is it acceptable to frequently curse in any professional setting, much less one where children/young adults are present?

I actually really like it, nothing being played for yucks is what adds to it, it would've been really easy to make them destroying the principals house something dumb like they take a shit on the floor but instead they burn the place down. I'd like to see more of Goggins' character though.

He only mildly swears.
Some of my teachers did too, nobody gave a fuck desu

Goggins was like the fucking devil in Ep2, Gamby at least had some mixed feelings but damn if he didn't turn him to the dark side.

MI-CHA!

>nitpicking a Danny McBride show
You must not be able to handle the real world at all

McBride kind of annoys me, in a bad way. Like he plays good asshole characters, that's his shtick. But his character is just such a piece of shit in this show it makes me genuinely dislike him. Not even in a funny way, he just annoys me.

That being said, EP3 was pretty good and had a lot of genuinely embarrassing moments. I like this show desu, it's not too funny but it's entertaining.

McBride also directed this episode.

Also why the fuck would he pay the horse guy with a stolen diamond pendant?

Danny McBride was funny as the based stupid asshole in EBAD, but a losery stupid asshole is not endearing in the slightest

It's a fucking comedy not some strong drama. You're taking it too seriously.

Second episode was great. Lots of Goggins and that sick ass synth soundtrack. Loved the shot of Gambi slowly driving past the burning house.

More episode like that and I will grow to love this show.

Lee is a better character than McBride's. Wish there was much more of him.

>Look at the shithole she is living in
>That is my house motherfucker
>That fucking Korean grandma
>Is that woman your wife?

>Also why the fuck would he pay the horse guy with a stolen diamond pendant?

Because he's not very smart, should've pawned that shit first.

I kind of like the slow development of the character, he's not just a losery asshole, he also has affection for his kid and seemed to really have his hopes pinned on the principal job that when it's taken from him it's now sending him spiraling down into a bad place.

It's almost like McBride growing up and rather than the over the top nature of Kenny from EB&D this is slightly more grounded.

One of 2nd Grade teachers got fired for having her supply closet filled with booze which she would drink in between classes.

How hard could her life have possibly been? She was teaching us basic English and sometimes finger painting

>dat ex-waifu

Umph. Mad jelly of Ray.

Gotta agree with you, but the best parts of the show are when they interact

You don't need a hard life to be an alcoholic

Snotgrass is such a cutie.

this bitch wasn't even attractive a decade ago in freaks and geeks

MAKE YOUR MOVE, MOTHERFUCKER!

Goggins and Samuel L Jackson make cussing an artform, their delivery is amazing.

But that is boarderline retarded.
No functioning person would do that.
>It's almost like McBride growing up and rather than the over the top nature of Kenny from EB&D this is slightly more grounded.
That is true he actually likes his job this time around.
His kid too and I like that she loves him too and isn't just a snotty teenager.
>My daughter actually eats a lot
Well that is different. Drinking on the job is a no go.
Probably just depressed about the constant screaming and shit pay.
He likes em Aryan
Or when he interacts with Mos Def or whoever the janitor is

HBO is releasing nothing but garbage lately.
I wonder what is going to happen to them when GoT ends

>>Look at the shithole she is living in
>>That is my house motherfucker
the only LOL moment i've had in the show but O was cracking up

cletus vandamme makes the show, wish there was more of him

Isn't The Foundation series in the pipeline?

His fucking cheat sheets on the other employees tells the tale of a man who has a 95% chance of being a sociopath, her menstrual cycle, jesus christ.

>her menstrual cycle
Why do women constantly post that shit on social media?
Why do they want the whole world to know when they are on the rag?

Do they? That's fucked up, I figured he just went through her garbage

It's just Danny McBride's lazy schtick. Take away his cursing and you've robbed him of half of his comedic arsenal.

Oh yes they do

>When you about to do/go to xy and your period starts

With a pic of them making a face like this is what you will constantly see

>Don't be Skirt Mr.McBride
>I ain't skirt

I hope that chickenamerican will get more screentime.
He probably things he and Trevor are gay too seeming them comming out of the woods together.

She looks more attractive here than she did on that show.

>How hard could her life have possibly been?

Clearly it's unfathomable to your feeble mind

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I would have agreed with you a few weeks ago but Night Of and Vice Principals make for appointment Sunday night television again. They are far from saved but it's something.

I guess you only watch nigger shit then

Ratings are bad tho

Why can't they have a hit anymore like the Sopranos?

Why was Vinyl so bad? Except for the Pilot

HBO has a hit bigger than the Sopranos ever was

GAME OF THRONES

I'm not denying they're in shambles and probably won't ever be as good as they once were, but nonetheless Night Of and Vice Principals are the two best shows on the air right now.

but why
It's ending

Imagine being so autistic that you won't watch a show because the lead actor has a small bit of jewish heritage (and with a name like McBride, i'm assuming its pretty small).

the 1st episode was pretty good but since I'm always high on OG kush I can't remember to dvr the new episodes

Third episode won me over. Had a very Foot Fist Way feel to it.

You keep posting this, I keep saving it.

>you broke my computer Ray!

He's an arrogant guy but less so then Kenny. Kenny was a sleaze, where as Gamby has some morals still (as evidence in ep 2). I feel like he's only going to sink lower.
It's like BrBa without the over the top bullshit.

>implying
This show takes place in rural South Carolina.
My middle school principal used to cuss and mutter to himself constantly when he walked the halls and I'm from rural Tennessee.

Maybe not in the safe-space hugboxes you faggots live, but this sort of thing is acceptable here, particularly when it's a staff member that has a long fucking tenure. They're pretty much untouchable.

>he still thinks its a comedy

Yeah, this is really more of a subversive black comedy than anything else.

Episode 2 was hysterical though.

In two years

I like both leads but that 1st episode was brutal. Haven't got around to watching the next two.

The Night Of is the best thing on television, though.

Did anyone like the weird Starbucks drinking teacher?

Nude pics in tread deleted???
But, the actors are over 18...

I did. I kept trying to place where I had seen her. Looked her up afterwards on imdb and hadn't seen anything. Checked the earwolf site and found she had appeared on some podcasts, which must have been why I had seen her photo, even though I've never listened to any of the podcasts she's appeared on.

My sides went into orbit when he spoke with the stereotypical asian accent to the asian woman.

There's laughs but the show is too damn awkward and cringe worthy.
EB&D was built on the arrogance of Kenny and his lack choices. But when wedged into a problem that could be awkward, he usually just was a prick and had some power.
But with this show, Gamby makes things so fucking hard to watch.

Are you retarded?

because NSFW isn't allowed on blue boards you retard

summerfag pls go

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

She was so wet for Gamby for the word go, it's a damn shame she found the cheat book and he is effectively fucked, even worse if Russell finds out

>lock your doors, asshole

why was that deleted

>>>>>/tumblr/

Is tgis pasta? If not can it be one

>He probably things he and Trevor are gay too seeming them comming out of the woods together.

Having a black cafeteria working, and naming him Dayshawn, is why these guys are among the best in comedy. NOBODY has their balls, and they're all too fucking skirt of "offending" anyone.

You can't make good comedy if you're skirt of being "offensive"...

>Ratings are bad tho

Dark comedy isn't for the tumblr / reddit crowd, or any other overly sensitive pieces of shit.

Show is surprisingly fair in who it shits on, no one is spared regardless of their ethnicity, Principal Brown herself is a dirty bitch who has an image of goodness but she still made Gamby fire that sweet old lady and took credit for the biscuits.

>Bruce getting shit on super duper hard in ep 3

Poor guy.

At least there were some tits

It feels like Breaking Bad mixed with Office Space.
Danny McBride should have went even more offensive though.

They really went there huh?

Thankfully.

I hope we see both teachers nude too.
And no body double shit like with April

>I kept trying to place where I had seen her. Looked her up afterwards on imdb and hadn't seen anything.
LITERALLY ME

Same. I wanna suck her clit off her body