Do you miss her Sup Forums

Do you miss her Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

neetpussy.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss HIM
I would give anything to be his again...
But unfortunately his pride is more important than being with me, which is why he'll never come forward again.

Maybe that'll change someday...
I still haven't come across anyone that instantly made me feel something inside the way he did.

I wonder if I ever will...
I wonder if all relationships are bound to end this way
I wonder if I should even bother

2 years down the drain....
2 years of ups and downs, laughing and crying, sharing the most intimate details about or inner worlds. Gone. And for what? To preserve his pride?

Life is complicated...

If you're a femon just go on tinder and you'll get matches even if you're a landwhale.

It's generally easier for a girl to forget and move on, except for the top 5% of men

I went through the post breakup slutting around phase

Get's old and only provides a temporary sedation to the heartache

Yes

this made me cry, fuck you OP

nope. fuck this bitch

No. I only feel hate.

Yes

Everyday.

That just sounds like a Girl i knew, lisa.
That was the stuff she woul say back in the day

Fuck you

>she's already sleeping with someone else
Top kek, you think that because we had to cut sex short last time she found another dude? Her "game" consists of hopeful staring at her desired object until he notices her and asks her out.

that bitch, man... All she needed to do, was stay

Yep. Everyday. Fuck that cunt.

kind of even though i shouldnt

im sorry that i didnt listen
im sorry i was selfish
im sorry that i didnt see what we could have been

From the days we played football by the piers
to the days we spend running around the mall
You showed me how to love and how to be a better person.
ill never forget you R.L.
i love you always my yoshi
and ill always be your squishy...

now i gotta start listening to frank ocean all day again
thank you op

i wanted you to know, that i love the way you laugh..........................

what do u mean pride, did he dump you because u slutted around with other guys

Lol my ex became a celebate god lover when I broke up with her after she cheated on me. Two months later and I've gone through five or six girls

i dont miss that cunt
hes a psychopath with not much going on

Yeah
That said I'm sleeping with other girls, too

story?

Well I'm sure there are lots of guys that wanna settle down with you

>In a relationship for 1y 6m
>Still talk to Ex's
>Question every argument with GF
>She's emotionally unstable
>But then so am I
>Ex keeps planting ideas about leaving her, lagit reasons but not worth throwing everything away.
>Remember what foreveralone.gif feels like
>She keeps hinting about moving out together
>Huge commitment and I worry about money and shit.
>Hate myself for resenting her.
>Hate myself for considering leaving her.
>Hate myself for being tempted by Ex
>End up depressed as dicks all week overthinking everything
>Meet her mostly weekends only, due to travel and work.
>Realised I've spilled my guts on Sup Forums FML
>Posts anyway

yeah, still in contact with her, hope things get resolved soon

If there's something weird, and it's in your bed, let me tell you something: BUSTIN' MAKES ME FEEL GOOD!
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
FEEL GOOD
FEEL GOOD FEEL GOOD
BUSTIN MAKES ME FEEL GOOD
YEAH YEAH YEAH!

Goddamn OP, I almost forget her and you post this... Fuck u

Yes yes yes

look up psychopaths/sociopaths in relationships
every single facet of the shit they say goes on in those relationships was what went on in mine

just extremely abusive, and they'd do these horrible things gleefully

how long were you guys together for?

Men are bigger whores. Fact.

lol'd

Cuck detected

is this the OP of that post lol, so whats the story

little over 3 years
too long

BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'

Fuck yes!!

>got new gf
>we've been talking abit
>shits nice

Even better cuz we all cucks

damn,sorry for that

I still have dreams about you, but I don't want you back.
You fucked another guy while we were together, lied about it, got stupid with drugs, put me through hell.

2 years of my life gone, I tried my hardest and now I don't really give a fuck at all about relationships.

I've been with my fair share of women, turned a few beautiful ladies down because I wanted to stay with you, and I find out the reason you were so scared when you thought you were pregnant was because that's around the time you had been sleeping with someone else.

Oh, and why not try to justify it because "It's not like we were married or anything"

Fuck you and your stupid ass, have fun with your body you destroyed with coke and molly you dumb slut, wish I had never met you.

How do you expect me to trust again? How can you justify

>gf broke up with me today
>she was flirty around one of my friends before we got together
>just waiting for the inevitable time when they get together while I'm here at home alone having a wank & pot noodle

I've got such a horrible tight/sickly feeling in my chest, it Fucking hurts guys

>Engaged, together for 6 years
>had entire future planned
>invested almost all of my resources in her and the future
>everything falls apart
>haven't spoken in about a year, broke up about 1.5 yr
>she's been dating someone for about a year
>just turned 30
>dead inside, only darkness

>had a gf for about 18 months
>met on tinder, shes a petite blonde
>shes a fucking psycho tho
>doesnt help shes a full feminist sjw
>arguments about anything and everything
>funny how she turned into a fucking vegan around this time
>eventually she leaves me
>dumps me through text, after i begged her for why she isnt talking me to
>about 2 months later she has a new bf
>she already moved in with him
>owns a cat with him

>ive had 3 one night stands since
>nobody can make me cum
>i hate her and miss her at the same time

Wouldn't say I miss her, I've managed to deal with it pretty well, but every now and then I get this gut wrenching fear and she pops in my head.
Often this will happen in dreams, I dream about her and I hate it. If she were to come to me begging to be with me I would say no, at least that's what I tell myself, but even in my dreams when I see her I get paralyzed.
I am with my girlfriend of 2 years, she is perfect to me and trustworthy, and I hate that I can't love her the real way.
The girl I broke up with 8 years ago still makes my heart rate go up just by thinking about her.
Why does she hold such power over me?
When she left me I had a breakdown, was in a psychiatric ward for 3 days. I don't remember her face, all the memories are fuzzy, but I can tell there is a hole that I have roughly patched up. That being said I do ok, I just wish I could erase her from my past.

>gf left boyfriend because she met me
>been about 8 months now
>he texted her last night while she was lying in bed with me
>I message him telling him to leave her alone. (Wasn't a dick about it he doesn't know she left him for me)
>mfw he tells me that every day he tries not to kill himself and he just wanted closure
>mfw when he's a feminist black lives matter supporter
>mfw when I cucked a cuck

Watch a comedy
Play some vidya
Distract yourself bro. It'll only get worse if you keep thinking about her

>i hate her and miss her at the same time

I know that feel all too well Sup Forumsro

We all know that feel

>feel something inside the way he did
l-lewd

does anybody have a dream where you wake up in bed and she's there looking right at you. the sun is just rising in the morning and she's the most beautiful person to look at. nothing at this moment feels better. she lies her head on your chest and you stroke her hair. For a moment in this dream, you think that the breakup was one big nightmare that's finally over. You take a deep breath and think "life is good".

Then you wake up in the real world. The room is grey and dull. You have a knot in your stomach. You feel like a fool for believing in such a fallacy. You might even be hungover from the drinking just to cope with life. The day ahead looks bleak but you just want it to end already. No matter how many friends are around you, you'll still feel like the loneliest person on earth at that moment. You just want your best friend and partner in crime back in your arms. You want them to tell you "I love you" and "everything will be fine". Those word will never be spoken by the person you once adored.

whats your story user?

This has got to be some sort of weird phenomenon because I had this happen once in particular really badly.

I had a dream that I woke up with her beside me, the breakup was just a nightmare and now everything is okay, I swear it was real, swear I felt her in my arms again.

Then I really woke up, but I was alone and it brought some tears to my eyes. I had imagined it all, the nightmare was real.

i have a feeling its a common thing to happen

BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'
BUSTIN'

I had a kind of opposite happen to me on multiple occasions.
While I was still with my ex I used to have dreams where for whatever reason I would lose her and I would wake up in a sweat and a panic. It used to ruin my days and often make me cry. I tried to break up with her one day because of how I was scared of losing her, which just backfired and made me fall in love with her more.

Makes me feel good, feel good, feel good, feel goo-YEH YEH YEH

I feel ya..

Yeah, I've had dreams where I woke up and hallucinated that she was there. Tried to talk to her until I realized she wasn't there. Rolled over in bed to out my arm around her and end up hitting the wall and waking up. Having dreams where I get up and go into the next room thinking she is there before I remember she's gone.

I still miss her like crazy, even though she treated me like shit so she can feel better about herself.

Is this a loli or real a girl neetpussy.com

Was with my now ex gf for a little over two years.
She was raised by her grandparents, her mom had her at 16 and partied too hard, was involved in some really hardcore drugs and prostitution, introduced my ex to meth.

she struggled with party drugs while we were together, and was really sweet and loving when she had been away from booze and drugs for a while, was great with kids. It was almost like she had two personalities, one was this crazy party animal drunken mess, and the other was this amazing woman I wanted to marry and have kids with.

She cheated on me for about 5-6 weeks with some coke dealer she met at a party, fucked at least once and started to really like him. She said she cheated because I was too busy, I was working full-time to help support my mom who was recovering from brain surgery, had to have an aneurysm clipped.

Broke my fuckin' heart man, I knew she had some issues but I loved her like nothing else, I really tried to steer her away from all the drugs and shit because she was incredible when she was sober.
Was a really terrible breakup, last thing she said to me was she was going to do every drug she could get her hands on and fuck every guy she could and send me pictures.

I don't know who was crazier, her, or me for trying to coax her into sobriety.

This happened about two years ago, I've had one horrible one nights stand since then, kind of lost my faith in women now tbh.

don't loose faith my man. shitty people exist everywhere. you'll eventually find somebody to love. you seem like a goodhearted hard working person so you'll find wifey material one day mate

Post the pics she sent

The problem is that there is a kind of love you don't get to experience twice.

She didn't actually send me any, she just said that to be a bitch and try to hurt me.

I know she slutted around quite a bit tho, but it's whatever to me at this point, trying to enjoy being single and doing what I want when I want without having to worry about someone else fucking around on me.

This is a very real fear for those of us who've been there

That could be true but least you've experienced it, a lot of people never do.

nah. I'm trying to get with a cute 16yo

how old are you user?

user I miss you :( We were perfect together. I'm your little girl. Remember?
I haven't forgotten about you.
I will always cherish our time together.

this makes me sad

What was the guys name

Better not of been Chad

Chick I feel that way with her name was Candace, I miss her everyday

A-user....
you're still here right? You still think of me?
I miss the way our lips melted together so perfectly

I miss the companionship. I'm sorry about everything Lindsay. I only wish you were reading this right now.

Nikki?

Nikki, nikki where you been?

I hate u for everything, hope your new bf enjoys your cunt, miss u

I'm so confused about everything. Part of me wants to live out this fantasy with my ex and be his little sweet girl again, but I know I can't

Well you can be mine instead. I've been looking to replace the void of my little girl

Try not to think of her. It's been years.

Honestly just wished I knew where she was.
Was going through our old pictures on my email for the first time in 4 years.

I honestly feel nothing for anyone. I try to connect but it's just pointless. People are way too easy to manipulate. You were the only one to call me on my shit. Hope you're doing okay.

I miss C. I stopped talking to her because she repeatedly hurt me, but I still want to talk to her. I'm struggling to hold myself back from talking to her, but today I couldn't help it and sent her a text.(tomorrows her birthday) No reply so far, and I don't know what I'm even wanting.

FUCKING SPLIT TAILS

pu55y

29 and just cried over a breakup

I've not shed a tear in about 15 years

Somedays I do miss being that young. Or maybe im just missing the person I could have become.
Its now 4 years later Ive come to understanding completly how wrong it was of you to force me into doing JB to earn you money.

Im still fucked up after you.
And one day i will fuck you up aswell.
Cunt.