What's the maximum sexual partners a woman can have before they're unfit for marriage?

What's the maximum sexual partners a woman can have before they're unfit for marriage?

One is too many.

You have massive confidence issues if you actually think this

Found the virgin.

FPBP

PREMARITAL SEX IS DEGENERACY TBH

>FPD(dumbest)P

FTFW

Found the guys who take in used up whores

Found the cucks.

2 or 3 I'd say.

You being one of them.

Any more is a whole hand which means she'll try to fist you sempai

Found the autists.

Have you ever had sex? I will take someone good at fucking as opposed to a shitty virgin that can't even take my dick any day

Would rather be an autist than a cuck.

This, holy fuck! A girl who actually knows what she's doing and is done for exploring her sexuality is 100x more enjoyable than a virgin.

Looks like I'm never getting married then

Yes. Daily with my girlfriend. She has only has been with one other guy. He happened to be black but it doesn't mess with my confidence.

no one can take your dick cause you don't have one ya fuckin dreamer

There's an infographic floating around with the answer to this.

It lines up number of cocks ridden with divorce rate.

Divorce likelihood increases steeply from 0, then 0 apart from you but sex before marriage, then 1 and so on.

It permanently fucks with a female's ability to pair-bond with the male.

why you already had aids before you fucked her?

I'm not a Muslim terrorist so i don't really care if she isn't a virgin.

As much as she wants before marriage. One after that.

No limit, just no STD's.
If she hit over 100 before 24 I'd be concerned,

This. Exactly why I married a career prostitute that was kicked out of the brothel for being too old and used up.

She's fucked at least 10,000 men, and it shows. She is a real professional, which is the main thing in a marriage.
I can't touch her vagina directly because of the various viruses she has accummulated, and she won't let me kiss her as it makes her feel awkward, but apart from that things are great.
We're expecting our first child in autumn, artificial insemination - and will be delivered cesarean, as the baby can't come into contact with her virus hive of a vagina either.

if she's disease free, not insane, and she trips your trigger, who cares.

>can't touch her vagina
>being professional is the main thing in a marriage
lol

no STDs and 99 at most. triple digits is my limit

I got you OP.

How old is she?

If she had more sexual partners than her age.

Obviously if she cant even stay with the same guy for a year she wont stay with one for the rest of her life

That's it.

She was 37 when I married her, she's 39 now.
She lost most of her hair though, from the stress of the job and maybe also from her previous drug addiction.
She didn't want to marry me at first, until I was promoted and she said she was glad I could provide for her.

Faggot

This chart straight up makes no sense at all.

Trips have spoken

zero.
you don't want a foreign cock in her vagoo before yours.

my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks

She's either going to try to take shit she didn't earn from me or not. Only real metric that matters. Feminism can go literally fuck itself because I won't knowingly touch one, congrats on ruining marriage.

Hey, girls, how does it feel knowing the institution of marriage that would have protected you has been intentionally destroyed by a bunch of fat pigs because you were out-competing them for dick?

not even joking. I'm not pic related like you neckbeards

number is void. quality matters. one nigger can be too much where 10 nice and good educated bf at college time can still be acceptable.

What I want to say: If I can trust her taste, I can cope with any not absurdly high number, I think.

I'd slept with ~25 girls when I was 23 and the pussy stream started drying up fast. Men AND women alike don't want to have sex with someone who fucks anything that walks. Probably cause it means you'll cheat, which in my case was absolutely true. I cheated even when I knew I'd get caught, even if the girl wasn't worth it.

Once it gets over 20 Id start to have second thoughts about engaging in a serious relationship with them (I am in my mid twenties). Id still fuck them though.

My ex was at 27 when we met we broke up i moved away came back 4 years later she was at 63 shes a big fan of zodiac shit and coincidentally was at the time engaged to some pussy with the same bday as me anyways took what i wanted made sure that dude knew whose who , shits great for 5 months and fuck gotta move away again for a few months , takes me 7 months we broke up like 3 months into my absence (we fight non stop when seperated but never when together) this time come back and shes with some dude that looks like me just an older version with a lot more disposable income , (im not doing bad myself but yeah hes balling) anyways we dont meet up but every now and then talk , she gets pregnant , has the kid , gets married to the dude and im here with my dick in my hand ..... I mean ive been in a few 1-2-3 month shits since then but nothing as meaningful as what i had with her ...... This dudes divorced and with 2 kids with the first chick ...story of my fucking life wasted soo much time/thoughts/life on that chick and now ZERO chance of ever having anything with her again ..... Anyways moral of this shit is never give any girl too much love or mind or life of yours because bitches are heartless some dude 2 inches taller , with a car that costs 30k more and a cock with im assuming some more girth? Can just come along and your memory is worthless , you wont even get a happy birthday ..... Anyways wish her and her new husband and kid the best ....just saying ...... Shits kinda fucked up

>What's the maximum sexual partners a woman can have before they're unfit for marriage?

1, after her wedding night.

Do you realie that the more experience makes sex better, imagine what she could do to you everytime you fuck but if you get a virgin you will just feel her small cunt for about 3 times, after that its shit cuz she doesnt know how to do anything and, as you are obviusly an old fashion virgin, you will make the same position for the rest of your religious lifes, cunt!

kek

1201 is the only correct answer

tl;dr?

>he had a chick with 4 cocks on her list
>they broke up, he moved away
>she fucked 59 dudes in his absence
>they were back together for a while
>he went away a few times, she bitch-fitted
>she found a richer, older guy, knocked herself up
>poster is now alone and laments the wasted time, but can't forget her
>don't trust women, because they will upgrade

Number of partners doesn't matter; is she clean or not?

A virgin who has sucked a diseased dick and now has oral herp is worse than a clean chick who has had 1000 partners.

>No i was 27 then again 63
She was a slut from the start i knew what i was getting into , got a girl , not emotionally involved with her , she is with me , sex is good and she runs all my errands but no female has matched up to that other slut

And yeah bitches will upgrade first chance they get , so lesson learned aba , always be alpha

Or, just avoid sluts completely.
Find a decent female that isn't mentally damaged and stick with her.

As shown in the graph above, if a woman only has one male, she will bond to him and is unlikely to betray or leave him.

What im in atm is dying off , gonna have to kill it pretty soon shes given me a couple outs cuz she knows idgaf at this point , i might just take the next one.... The thing is i just turned 27 , i cant deal with 18yr old chicks because their ignorance is just mind boggling , anything under 24 is a no go for me , ans have you ever met a 24 year old good looking virgin chick?

If you've been on here more than a week, you know that traps are the answer.
Technically can't lose their virginity, no vagina.
No need for birth control, can't give birth.
Can let you know which wig manufacturer to invest in.
Can double your voice on the phone if you don't feel like answering a call from work.
Offer you an easy way into scat fetishism.

Downside:
Hard to find shoes for.

8 and up by the time they are 30 = disgusting whore

doesn't matter. age on the other hand does. the older the cunt gets the more mileage is going to be on her. never marry anything over 25.

in a row?

Starting from the age of 15, realistically speaking - they have one every two months until college, when they have one a month on average.

18 + 48, that's already 66 by the time she is 22.
Maybe she had a gap year abroad to 'find herself', that's another 30 at least.

96 and she's 23. Now she will try a few long term relationships.
That brings her up to 112 by the age of 30. She's looking around for something serious now.
After all she is educated, has good career prospects with her humanities degree, and her friends are all marrying.

She finds you, the guy who has been alone all his life, who has been waiting for his princess to come along and recognise him for his intelligence and independent thinking. To find cute all his hobbies and habits, like staying up til 5am every night because you can't hate to go asleep.
She shit tests you endlessly, because you can take it, she is worth it. She mocks you, flirts with other men in front of you. All her friends laugh about you behind your back, but really they feel sorry for you.
They are loyal to her though, and won't tell you when she starts fucking other dudes.

Maybe she lets you marry her, maybe you - or someone nearby knocks her up.
You're happy, right?

Good job you waited for her.

Im number 2 for my wife, makes me a feel special, Devout Catholic, fucks like a trooper

Op age matters and how many times they been married and how long. 18 with 5 ok not happy but ok. 18 and 10 fuck that. 28 and married for 6 years and 7 guys alright.

But it's best to not get into that subject. Leave it be and don't ask and she doesn't ask and all is good. I never asked and know a ballpark number. She has a ballpark number for me. I'm not into hearing about her former sex life.

Women always lie about how many they've been with.

Always.

Holy damn youre ruined, 24 is still young as hell and 100 is alot as fuck.

the same number as you have.

The ballpark figure is the number of spectators in a ballpark, while they park their balls in her.

This fcking place still sucks dick lmao

Bro, same. I have one up one the first faggot though, cause he got 3 strokes in before she stopped him and told him to leave.

The fuck you getting this information, faggot?

>Get out of my store

Really, fuck off back to redddit you fucking underage fucking retard.
Fuck's sake. Are you fucking stupid. You fucking stupid cunt.

Your mother's diary.

You managed 4.

Thats some pick up artist tier shit

Damn you almost got a word out of your mouth, calm down kid

You got any money?

It depends on if she values sexual prowess highly or not in a potential partner.

It also depends on if you would think any less of her for having slept with other people.

12 years old, obese, absent father, top-tier psychological warfare is to end a sentence with "kid", as that will surely fool everyone into believing he is a 50 year old Vietnam vet.

AND I got to cum inside. Dont forget that part

>acting tough
>cant even greentext

>Thats some pick up artist tier shit
It's the exaxt opposite of that.

>How droll

>Having sex with a virgin makes you a cuck
Autism speaks :^)

Calculating shit like that and saying in the end basically thats bitches aint shit but hoes that are not worth the wait.

Get brainwashed faggot

REKKKKKKKKTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

WORLD STAR
WORLD STAR

That counts in my book - and I've ejaculated in that book often.

Zero. Any more and she is a whore unfit for further living.

top kek holy shit, one true love story

THEIR DAD.

>pft, those suckers bought a bookmark. Dont they know the human body makes bookmarks?

One. If she's not pristine, she doesn't deserve you. Period.

I dumped my second girlfriend after I found out she wasn't a virgin. It sucked because she gave great head, too (blowjobs don't count).

Do you really want her thinking of another man's cock while you're in bed with her? You may as well be asking for a divorce.

No thanks.

Its not like you are 100% faithful too and were only humans after all.

Shows how much you know. I have no feelings for other people so staying loyal is as easy as breathing. There is no need for anything in life so a relationship which is just a meaningless extra isn't hard to maintain.

>zero humans
>Twenty dogs
>one and a half horses

I was talking about a book, all the pages are crispy and most are glued together now, but it's my book for as long as it wants me.

Never thought of using a bookmark, might spice things up a bit.

>I have no feelings for other people
Thats where your retardation comes into play.

You just said thinking other people is enough too and thats what I ment but you missed it, cuz you have no experience and you just run your mouth. Cucked little boy.

>0 sexual partners
>3.8% chance of STD
Wut?

This.
You can never replace a girl's father.

Top kek

You a good man, user.