>babysitting for the first time since my dumbass can't get a real job
>have to deal with an 11 year old girl while the parents go on a romantic date
>girl wants me to buy her a toy that her parents won't buy her
>toy costs 3 weeks work off babysitting money
>fuckno.jpg
>girl says "if you don't buy it for me I'm telling mommy and dad you touched me
>ohshit.png
>fuckfuckfuckFUCK

need advice asap I'm freaking out right now, I don't want to go to prison or jail

If shes going to tell her parents you touched her you might as well molest her

She's gunna tell anyways. Don't make her a liar user

Fellow babysitter here.
If your not bullshitting and your a trustworthy guy, explain to the parents the situation.
Or you could just touch her and say the same thing and the parents wouldn't know what actually happened.

actual Sup Forums answer

Use a background recorder on your phone and next time try to get her to say it once or twice while you record it. She will probably get super pissed and forget about it. Or if she tells anyways and the parents try to soeak up to you let them hear they recorded message.

OP here, guys I'm not going to fucking touch her, what the fuck and her parents absolutely adore her and are the type to believe everything she says like wtf am I going to do

Record conversations in your pocket and fucking record the little cunt and grass her up to the parents.

Future cancerous feminist bitch, things will only get worse with this one. 11 years old and shes already using age/gender to blackmail.

Makes me wonder though what 11 year old wants a fucking toy? If you're lying OP and just trying to cover your tracks for attempted molesting then I will find you and cut you.

This.

Holy fuck that chick is going to make it far in life.
Your almost really fucked, but makes me wonder if the parents or a family member is "touching" her instead.
Because when she gets the rape kit and they see scaring its your ass on the line.
And she gets more backwoods touching from senpai.

Right now, if you buy her that shit, you will look guilty as fuck to her parents. Otherwise, why would you buy her something more expensive than the money they gave you to take care of the brat?

Record her saying that, all done. That said, kill her before she becomes the super bitch she's on her way to being.

Quit freaking out OP. Just record her saying it. Not that tough to do.

Buy it, explain what happened to the parents when they come back.

record her saying it on your phone you dumb nigger

Get her to talk about it and record whatever she says.

We are one of soul anons

Try to fuck her op. Life isn't that fun so it's okay if you get caught.

record it

if you can't, then just buy her the fucking toy. better to lose some money than go to jail.

what a waste of dubs...GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY Sup Forums. Letting a kid outwit you

whats this one soul bullshit...its hiveminds. I really hate this new Sup Forums full of dumb asses

First of all, nice digits. Second, buy it and tell her parents you bought it because she blacked mail you. Tell them u need to be compensated and to talk to the little cunt about her behavior.

Nailed it.

Call and text her parents right now, stating what has happened and asking to leave.
I've never heard of a rapist that would call the parents right after molesting their child.

Gl user!

if she's willing to blackmail you for it just tell her you want a blowjob for it and she can have it.

That sounds quite gay to me

Record, call parents after. Be outraged that this lil bitch is fucking with you. Threaten to leave now and that they need to get home now or the cunt will be home alone.

Op what did you decide?

Turn yourself in.

This was my first instinct

You would never be in this position if you weren't such such a worthless fuck. Get a real job and quit f****** 11 year olds for money

OP! STOP DIDDLING KIDS.

Op should record her and post it. That way, we can tell if he's bullshitting or not

>f******
nice, self censorship.
what is this, youtube comments section?

Dubs says vocaroo that shit.

Shit... I got dubs

solid

Buy the toy. Then quit.

tell them their daughter is trying to blackmail you into buying her a fucking expensive toy, what the fuck how hard can it be

Even better, record video of girl saying that shit anl post on jwetube. Let everyone see how early cunts learn to manipulate others. Investigation into actual parental abuse ensues. Lulz are had.

they are also going to thank you for doing it because now they know how their child behaves and will have a new goal for her education

It's voice to text you worthless cunt.

Sounds like ya got the green light for fun time. Little feminazis are worse than their adult counterparts. She gonna sell you out either way

This, OP
Best advice in thread.

Did you touch her OP?

Just tell them what their piece of shit daughter is doing and never babysit for them again.

Threaten her back. Tell her if she says some shit like that again you'll rape her asshole so hard shell never shit right again.

Fucking kek

don't fucking rape her like all the idiots in this thread are telling you to

just tell the parents the truth

>f******
lol are you the girl he's babysitting

You don't know how most parents are. They will stretch their imaginations to the limit in order to continue believing their child is a perfect angel and that anyone who says otherwise is in the wrong.

They will be far more apt to just believe the daughter, even if there is a recording. The recording was just done by the man raping her daughter in order to make himself look innocent, as far as they're concerned.

Ask her what she's going to do if you don't buy it with a tape recorder in your pocket. If she sees it make sure you didn't give any contact information to the parents and GTFO.

Record her saying that and just act as if you're calling her parents and telling them how bad she is and shit.

Record her saying the threat
Then molest her
Show recording
???
Profit

Most retarded advice I've read so far.

>make sure you didn't give any contact information to the parents
For a babysitting job? They almost certainly at least have his cell number.

This.

stop being a worthless handicap then shitdick

I would love to see someone do this, mostly because it's a hollow threat. Still, it'd be pretty funny.

the recording isn't for them it's for the police

Fair, but if he can't record it he's pretty fucked since he's a first time babysitter and the parents will believe the daughter over him without proof, I just wanted to put something there other than accept your fate.

I agree
Lol wut?
Can you write how this conversation would go, how you see it going in your mind I mean?

this

Tell her words alone don't send people to jail.
If she tries that shit.. Say you'll be coming for her.
Then quit that job.
Come for her anyway as a twelfth birthday present.
Cancerous imp.

OP probly already touched her and is making this thread as false evidence for when the cops start investigating

Tell the parents exactly what she said. To prove it's true tell them what toy she wanted because she 100% asked them to buy it at some point.

the recording isn't for them it's for the detectives

Guys I think he actually molasted her and doesn't know what to do.

I don't know if it matters, but what toy is the little shit trying to make you buy OP?

you fuckingniggerkikejewwopdogancockmoglingfaggotautist
just fucking touch her for real, you are going to jail anyways.

I wanna know what tought this girl how to threaten people like that. Normally kids don't think like that. PS: might as well cop a feel if she's threatening you like that ... or just rat on her first. Won't know how it will turn out until shit hits the fan.

>this

this

>Words alone don't send people to jail
They do in sexual assault cases, it's basically guilty until proven innocent at this point.

hivemind af

are you kidding me
no pun intended

kids can be really fuckin manipulative, especially girls when they are young. it gets to the point where they do it and not even realize it. these are your pathological liars in the making, assuming parents do nothing about it.

kek'd

Did it cross your mind that he might have actually molested her?

you guys really need to watch The Hunt.

I use voice to text sometimes but I'll still make sure my fucking words don't get censored for no fucking reason, dipshit.

Just start a video recording on your phone and set it somewhere in the room and get the dumb little bitch to make the threat again.

That way you can either blackmail the parents for more money or blackmail the kid for some forcey funtime.

Or both... Profit???

You're going to jail, just touch her and get it over with. You're going to the slammer anyway OP

this is my fucking nightmare holy shit OP you alright?

Maybe if you take a plea.
If op takes a stand he could sue the family, justice system, etc.
Mofo could retire early if successful.

>22
>have a babysitting job
>fucking annoying 11 year old brat
>always whining about bullshit
>I always found loli arounsing so I decided to rape her for a little bit
>bitch won't stop crying
>"I'LL TELL MY MOMMI"
>ohfuck.dedodatedwam
>negotiate into buying her one of those barbie car escalades in return for silence
>fuck that's expensive
>post on Sup Forums and tweak story to get advice and sympathy

Is that a hoof?

Recorded it on your phone next time

If successful, juries are usually prone to believe the little girl over the 22 year old man who's still babysitting for some reason, and yes civil suits don't have juries (at least in USA not sure where you are) but you can't sue them very easily until you're declared not guilty. I'm not a lawyer though, this is just my understanding.

here's what you do OP

you buy the toy and sell the girl to some drifter to cover the cost

when the parents come back home, give them the toy

they'll be so pleased that they'll forget about the kid, problem solved

Chek'd and kek'd

The parents are in on it, it's a classic scam.

Call your lawyer.

you'll get back out in 5-10 years when the guilt overwhelms her and she confesses that she made it all up
once you're exonerated start your life over again

Correct answer

This

>guilt overwhelms her
>she confessed that she made it all up
>once you're exonerated

>if you don't buy it for me I'm telling mommy and dad you touched me
In other words, OP's already touched her, and she's just threatening to spill his secret. Because what 11 year old seriously comes up with this shit on their own if it hasn't already happened?

Walmart Home Depot lowes the fucking Dollar Tree you can find a job fag

Because kids are totally oblivious to the shit adults constantly talk about.

Call them and tell her parents the whole story before she gets the chance.