Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gFnCwVqbWs
youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM
youtube.com/watch?v=LPJ8b7zwa98
youtube.com/watch?v=01dBP_ZeuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DELETE THIS

What exactly is DC doing wrong?
Their brands ARE good enough for good movies - just look at Nolan's trilogy. Why are they failing so hard now?

they're putting their money into hacks and trying to play a catch up game with marvel.

LEAVE DCKINO TO ME

How do you want your cinematic universe senpai?

What is he thinking right now?

Marvel always wins baby

MOM'S REALLY GONNA FREAK WHEN SHE SEES THESE REVIEWS

Mom's gonna Freak

MOMS GONNA FREAK

Honestly, I don't even care anymore. It's just proof that Disney is blatantly bribing RT and the rest of the movie reviewing crowd by sabotaging DC/Warner Bros. As a DC fan, Rotten Tomatoes isn't the sole indicator of a film's quality.

And one more thing for you marvel faggots who take enjoyment in the failure of others. When Wonder Woman is a success and Justice League afterwards, we'll be on an even playing field with you guys yet again. And all it'll take will be 2 movies.

>When Wonder Woman is a success
That's wishful thinking DCcuck

>an even playing field

warner brothers owns RT.

Can you imagine trying super hard to method act to get into the character of what you think an insane criminal is, while being told you're doing it well and everyone's reinforcing your behavior so you keep going harder and harder. Then after the filming you look online and see that you're a laughing stock of the internet for being so spergy that everyone makes fun of you with news articles. But it's okay, you'll shine in your performance, like Heath Ledger did. Then the movie comes out, you have about 20 minutes of screentime and no one notices you over margo robbies short shorts.

They just keep making the same movie with the same tone over and over.

I know "b-b-b-but Marvel is derivitive!!!"

No, you just don't like them.

GotG is a space opera.
Ant-Man is a heist film.
Winter Soldier is a spy thriller.
Thor films are fantasy movies.
Iron Man films are militaristic action movies.
Jessica Jones/Daredevil are inner-city vigilante tales.
Agent Carter was a period piece.
Agents of Shield is a television show.
The Avengers films are comic book team-ups come to life.

being this delusional, marvel flicks are getting really stale and bland but at least they are much better than the dc shit, i saw BvS with an open mind thanks to you faggots and it was a mess, i was so disappointed with civil war but now it looks like citizen kane.
People defending dc films are the real meme here, im going to see suicide squad with open arms i hope i can retract my words

>caring about reviews when all they do is cater to normies and they're shit flicks

Skelekino

>Agents of shield is a television show

XD

Not anymore. Fandango bought them early this year.

this desu

>BvS is a fucking mess
>DC panics
>Reshoots Suicide Squad to address people's complaints about BvS.
>As a result SS becomes a mess too.

JESUS CHRIST DC

Jesus Christ DC, how fucking hard is it to make a decent movie with a fountain of great characters and stories to pick from, fucking retards

Why do you keep posting posting this shitty as rotten tomatoes website? Can you fuck off?

I just want to see a DC movie that isn't fucking grey and black the entire time. Jesus christ I don't think I saw the color yellow once in three movies

all capeshit needs to die

Requesting JUST photoshop for the sqwad lads

youtube.com/watch?v=5gFnCwVqbWs

>Agents of Shield is a television show

made me kek, good lad

MODS THIS IS JUNKPOSTING, DELETE IT, DELETE IT NOW!!

Zack Snyder is a fucking failure. This is why Marvel reigns supreme

It has a 36%, so it's not doing so bad anymore. Then again, the same site also gave Ghostbusters glowing reviews, so who can really trust them.

Because they try too hard, and its showing. Forcing in Justice League, rushing movies. Also all the "Look what Leto did today, what a freak" shit, trying tl edge him up like what naturally happened to Ledger.

Also, stop ruining characters like Lex, stop making a "what if le superman was in our universe", I just want a superhero movie that takes me away from the shitty world, and puts my favorite superheros on the big screen, with real people.

>It has a 36%, so it's not doing so bad

I just want a cool Batman movie at this point, I just want to see a proper Black Mask and Deathstroke movie, but I know it wont happen ;_;

ahahahahahahah dcucks btfo, Evans bro assemble

Baneposting Squad style trailer when?

>wow, look at all the money marvel is making
>okay everyone, we wants us some o dat, slap together a superhero movie from the IPs we own. Don't worry about story structure, internal consistency/logic, or characterization.
>wow, it failed horribly
>okay you're all fired

>wow look at all the money marvel is making
>okay everyone, we...

repeat forever, it seems.

You'll get your wish soon enough. Once the whole DCEU falls apart, DC will fall back on the tried and true strategy of just pumping out Batman for decades.

Well you know what comes next for DC?

>2018 Batman
>2020 Batman: The search for more money
>2022 Batman: The $$$ franchise
>2024 Batman & Friends

And remember folks the studios shills are usually the first ones to get their reviews published. This is only going to go down.

I just don't know anymore. These posts all read like they were cooked up months ago. Just generic shitposting out the ass and left to dry. I feel like I'm in Gamespot's System Wars in middle school again. Thread will get bumped either way.

youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM
part 2 when?

I'm ok with that, DC can jizz out good Batman movies for year, for all I care. Then they can simply re-introduce superman.

Batman has the best villains imo, because they're mostly gangsters and terrorists, that's why it worked so great in Nolan's realistic batman universe.

This is the funniest post you've ever made you tasteless fucking drone

Stay in your game of thrones generals you sameshitted so hard to keep up on /q/ and /qa/

As we all now, Rotten tomatoes is the height of critical analysis

Jesus fucking Christ Sup Forums even Sup Forums doesn't care about reviewer scores. How cucked are you all?

the normies are already turning on leto

Why? Have you actually seen the movie yourself or are you going off someone's shitty opinion on some chinese image board?

No one here has seen it yet, so they're using the middling-bad critic reviews as vindication for their months(years?) of shitposting.

I should have taken that dr strange offe

>Don't worry about story structure, internal consistency/logic, or characterization.

do people really think marvel do these things well?

the fact that marvel fans are so threatened by this movie that they need to downvote it is really telling

Who cares about rotten tomatoes?

>GotG is a space opera.

is this real?

did they real fuck it up again?

War craft has an awful rt rating and it wasn't a horrible movie like critics said it was so I don't trust RT.

Because the other directors aren't King Nolan.

suicide
u
i
c
i
d
e

Nolan is the only one who has managed to make something good out of capeshit and you all know it.

>but it's not like the comics!
That's a good thing.

what the fuck's this meme seriously

Well, it was.

More so than The Force Awakens. There was interspecies relationships, frequent planet-hopping, melodrama, a tenuous relationship to science, a magical macguffin, unexplained technology, oversized heroes and villians, and a black-and-white morality tale.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPJ8b7zwa98

They are pandering to the normies.

Sorry but when I watch a space opera I expect grandiour, a sense of wonder on an epic scale, mixed with great action scenes. GotG instead felt like if a tv director made a Star Wars rip-off for the Si-Fi channel

BTFO

movies better than suicide squad

Leto's joker is being ripped to pieces

All I know is that I genuinely loved BvS and Civil War was shit. I also loved GotG and MoS was pretty good
What this tells me is that I give 0 shits about RT. But it's sad because RT scores basically killed BvS's 2nd week

It seems a sad state of affairs when professional reviewers don't seem to care about the film's quality. A few years ago, I used to be pretty into videogames. But journalistic standards got lower and lower. By the time of gg, I didn't even read online reviews, but I somewhat trusted a few sites. I barely play videogames anymore because the industry is so cancerous and I don't want to be involved in that scene
It won't be as bad, but I don't like seeing something similar happening to hollywood

Where are the bewbz???

>It's probably best to think of "Suicide Squad" as a primer, an entry into a side world of the DC Universe that may pay bigger benefits in later films.

It sucks, but maybe the next one will be better.
And that's a Fresh review.

Mom's not gonna freak.

>gg
Why would you publicly humiliate yourself like that?

What do you mean? I never took part in it, but it highlighted how shit an industry I was already loathing really was

What if it will make a shitload of money still? Projections showed an opening weekend between 100-140 million, can the negative reviews really destroy such hype?

>mfw I wanted this pile of shit to flop because I hate Leto with a passion

Not being as bland as marvel

Disney bought Marvel and is using RT to sink DC

youtube.com/watch?v=01dBP_ZeuRQ

>Agents of Shield is a television show.

>It seems a sad state of affairs when professional reviewers don't seem to care about the film's quality

Them not agreeing with you doesn't mean they don't care. Stop being childish.

>In scene after scene after SCENE, writer/director David Ayer leans on well-worn pop/rock tunes to augment the clichéd shots of the Suicide Squad walking in tandem, the Suicide Squad creating mayhem, the Suicide Squad, um, trying on wardrobe options. “Spirit in the Sky” by Norman Greenbaum? AGAIN?
Jesus...

So following your logic, Nolan's movies were bland.

I'm so pissed off that Jared apparently doesn't have enough screentime to really judge his interpretation baka all this hype for nothing

Why was he even in the movie

There was literally a review for this that only talked about how Harley was abused
Nevermind the amount of GB reviews that started along the lines of 'the manbabies can stop whining now'

I hope director cut fixes it

Wow DC can't do anything right.

Same. At least we have Afflecks Batman movie to look forward to

>'the manbabies can stop whining now'
They should definitely stop.

They could have done something cool, like a cyberpunkish suicide squad. Imagine them fighting demons in a gilded neon street, the lights obscuring the dark and dated world. Whenever Waller is shown, just have massive amounts of product placement.

Complete with a synthwave OST to cash in on the current xwave trend.

Just go full style over substance, because the story isn't very deep in the first place

probably because he'll be in other DCU films

Not sure if serious.

Maybe its just time to stop superhero movies, like how westerns and spy movies fell out of grace for a long time

to sell the movie, he's a huge name playing a huge character. I knew from him hardly being on set that his role was just gonna be a cameo, but the Joker is such an iconic character they had to include him otherwise people would be like lol whats a suicide squad???

Of course it is and that's why his screentime got cut down. He hammed it up big time.

Why stop just because one studio is failing?