How hard is it to adopt children in the US...

How hard is it to adopt children in the US? I really want kids but don't wanna deal with crying toddlers and changing diapers so I'd like to get her around age 7-9. I really want someone I can protect and give a good life. Just make them happy

Cringe

Why are you asking Sup Forums for advice on doing something really noble and thoughtful in an attempt to work towards a wholesome family life?

Fishing

You can't if you are single

>I'd like to get her around age 7-9
ruh-roh

isn't that discrimination?

Bullshit. Single people can and do adopt.

No, just making sure they choose the best option for the child :)

Are you Married?
What is your annual salary?
Ever been convicted of a crime?

old pasta, sage and move on.

You're probably going to install hidden cams in her bedroom and the bathroom. Pedos don't make good dads so I don't think it'll work out well for you.

Not hard at all if you have lots of money.

Do you have a wife? Adoption agencies don't let you adopt unless you have a spouse or are making at least something in the high six-figure range.

>>I'd like to get her around age 7-9

can i pick it out or are they assigned?

He will if the adoption goes through

One way to get a kid as a single male without dealing with a bio mom is to go the route where you supply the sperm, use a donated egg and surrogate to carry the baby to term.
In murica this is controlled at the state level and some states allow shadier companies to do this. aka octo mom as an example.
sorry still a baby however or even multiple since they are implanting them.

>I really want kids but don't wanna deal with crying toddlers and changing diapers so I'd like to get her around age 7-9.
>her

Pedo confirmed.

He might be better off on the DW

Pretty difficult.

You need an upper middle class income, a job you have been in for years, no debt, a House, a partner you have been married to for at least 4 years, and no criminal record.
In addition you need time, it takes years in some cases. You have a year of visits by the adoption agency, some scheduled , some surprise. You will both need family, friends, and coworkers to be interviewed and vouch for you.

However, if you want to be a temporary foster parent for CPS kids the state takes away from their parents, then that is pretty easy, there is a reason you hear about foster kids in temp homes being abused so often.
Some states are easier than others, but just have a job, any job, and pretend to like jesus, this works in the south. Plus they will pay you to take care of the kids, so it is an income.
Good news, it is easy, you get paid, and you can almost certainly get away with molesting them. Bad news, most of those kids have sever mental issues from years of abuse and molestation, so they might stab you in your sleep.

You sound like you have experience with this

But in the beginning they all cry, even if you use ample amounts of lube.

Can do this being single?

They try to find a child that they think you would be suitable to take care of. There's a trial where the child is basically at your house for a half a day and they observe how the two of you interact. Then they write up evals and discuss it amongst themselves.
I'm sharing this information under the assumption you have no ulterior motives.

Most importantly though, hire a lawyer to help in your endeavour.

You have to have a fuckload of income and meet insane criteria to adopt as a single parent.

Homosex couples have an easier time adopting than singles.

>There's a trial where the child is basically at your house for a half a day and they observe how the two of you interact.
OP gives the kid 9 baths

also, adopting autistic children is a lot easier

and by a lot of money i mean roughly $1 mil to your name

I'm sure there's lots of foster care children with torn up assholes. make a difference OP.

No you don't, you're a paedo and you want to buy a child

Does this apply to europe? I thought their orphanages were really bad and poor

kek

>Homosex couples have an easier time adopting than singles.
this triggers the Sup Forums