what is the best Celtic region, Ireland or Scotland

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxon_settlement_of_Britain
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picts
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaels
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etymology_of_Scotland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably Irish
Scotland is just Germanic rapebabies and Irish are inbred retards but at least they're Celtic

Did you know there used to be a Nordic language in northern Scotland, not too dissimilar to Faroese?
It died out a few decades ago though, because Anglos are evil.

Scotland has Lauren Mayberry

What does Ireland have?

Wales

Scotland is ANGLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*ahem*

Breton.

Is it keltic or seltic?

>Ireland is partitioned
>Scotland is not

The first one.

What is wrong with people from Boston? It has never been seltic.

Sami

seltic for the football team

Brittany

I R E L A N D

This

Brittany

Probably Isle of Man I heard everyone there is manly and has chest hair

>best celtic region
>An actual Celtic nation and the only one to this date
>a group of people that came from us who stayed in the UK for bennies

Picts

WE
Don't exist anymore

> No Helvetics
Its like you're not even trying

Yes they do. they're just merged with the scots, like how the britons became english

Wales

Thank you friends

You're a fucking retard, if all Americans could collectively stop talking nonsense about things they know nothing about, that would be just fantastic

AYO
*joins the local antifa section*
SO U BE SAYIN
*wishes some FN voter's death*
WE WUZ BEST CELTS
*defends Islam and shits on Christianity*
N SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIET?
*drinks 25L of breton cider to forget last PS vote*

>like how the britons became english
American range b& fucking when.

So you really think a small percent of anglo-saxons completely displaced all of the native brits from their lands?

Christ you're unbearably thick, how you cunts became a world power is beyond me

Read a book you dumb nigger.

Nice rebuttal Nigels

My celtic brothers :)

Where do you fuckers get this stuff? I doubt they teach this in school, does your da just spew whatever shite his da spewed at him and you take it for fact? Literally takes 5 minutes to read a Wikipedia page and realise you're wrong in every possible way

40% of Boston people are Irish decent ?

Galiza

Scotland by far

> Civilised
> Protestant
> Most attractive city in the UK
> Better accent
> Better booze
> Better culture
> Home to Adam Smith, Hume and the Scottish Enlightenment

I know a Franco-Scottish guy

He's kind, polite, cool and all...but holy shit, he can't speak Scots, Scottish Gaelic, his English is meh, he looks like a typical Frenchman, yet he's one of the most WE WUZian guys I've ever met, literally Portuguese/arabs tier

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxon_settlement_of_Britain
>Another view, probably the most widely held today, is that the migrants were relatively few, centred on a warrior elite. They then dominated a process of acculturation to Germanic language and material culture. Consistent with this theory, archaeologists find that settlement patterns and land-use show no clear break with the Romano-British past, though there are marked changes in material culture. This view predicts that the ancestry of the people of Anglo-Saxon and modern England would be largely derived from the native Romano-British. The uncertain results of genetic studies tend to support this prediction.

it's funny, some scots speakers think they're being oppressed because gaelic in school curriculums is gaining traction but scots isn't

My mother always shared the story about my great grandfather, who was the most WE WUZ person she ever knew. He wore a kilt, drank Scotch every day and talked about the "Old country".

It turned out he had never even been to Scotland.

Wales

Well, he told me he went to Scotland several times (his grandma lives there)

I'm probably more breton (I don't even live there) than he's scottish, yet I don't do all this WE WUZISM nonsense.

Do u piss on girls to display your intellectual might?

Nobody is discussing that, we're talking about Scotland. Christ Almighty would you please fuck off

Some guy I know who didn't have a particularly strong scottish accent went down to london for work a few years ago, and when I saw him again at christmas he had developed a really thick scottish accent while he was down there. For some reason scotland really brings out the WUZiness in people

I don't think anyone actually thinks they're being oppressed, some people flip out over gaelic being on signs and stuff

They are both shitholes in the british isles

Basically ever area that is more than 2 hours outside of london is a shithole in england.

>irish and scottish people aren't the reason darkies think White Anglo-Saxon Protestants™ are the devil

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picts
>Pictland, also called Pictavia by some sources, gradually merged with the Gaelic kingdom of Dál Riata to form the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland). Alba then expanded, absorbing the Brittonic kingdom of Strathclyde and Northumbrian Lothian, and by the 11th century the Pictish identity had been subsumed into the "Scots" amalgamation of peoples.

Yeah so they didn't "merge with the Scots" you fat cunt

...good idea m8

Irish cus they are based catholics

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaels
>Historically, the ethnonyms Irish and Scots referred to the Gaels in general, but the scope of those nationalities is today more complex

>picts merge their kingdom with scots
>'they didn't merge with scots you cunt'

Gaels came from Ireland and spoke Irish you thick fucker, there was no such thing as "Scottish" until the two peoples merged

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etymology_of_Scotland
>The name of Scotland is derived from the Latin Scoti, the term applied to Gaels. The origin of the word Scoti (or Scotti) is uncertain. Brian Boru famously referred to himself in an inscription in the Book of Armagh as a Scot

You lack the basic knowledge to discuss the things you're arguing about.

I don't see you refuting them.

quick recap:
the picts don't exist
they do, they just merged with scots
shet up u stupid idiot
the britons still exist, they're just called anglos now
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
there was no such things as scots until the picts who don't exist became scots

Some confusion perhaps?

Yeah, Scotland is only 100% cucked

fucking saved

thanks lad

Give Dial Rita back reeee

Wish Scotland's name had developed from Dal Riada instead, it sounds cool as heck

Wales is