What's the easiest, most pain-free way to die?

What's the easiest, most pain-free way to die?

I want to kill myself but I'm a pussy. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
jerryhunt.org/kill.htm
liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1359440522
youtu.be/SPnohTteETs
youtu.be/yGaAjGEpp00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shotgun blast from under the chin. It will happen so fast you won't even no anything happened at all.

Forced insomnia. Keep awake long enough, and you will soon enough develop cancer. You can die within a year with this technique.

Get married. its death.

Have the girl in you pic lay on top of you in a bathtub and drown you.

>I want this to hapen

use fingernail clippers to chew thru your skull.

Hanging, if you do it correctly

Drink bleach and then slowly hit your head on the wall from slow and soft to fast and hard , and sit on a knife it sounds more painful than it really is trust me i do it 2-3 times a day

full details on how to do it correctly.

I mean painless and quick hmm have to say shoot yourself quick and painless but messy or you could just ingest a handful of pain pills and slip into a coma and die not quick but painless none the less.. Also if your gonna kill yourself could we get some nudes before that happens ;)

I'm a man.

homo a large male lion.
Nothing pisses off a giant, mean male lion than turning him into your little bitch.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag

Date a feminist

what if you get a closeted gay lion? Then he might just return the favor and then protect you cause your his fuck buddy.

Old age

>Pills
Liver failure is the absolute WORST way to die

Take a hose put it on your exhaust pipe put the other end in your window start up the car. Also park some where pretty like a beach or some thing

True story. That's how my uncle met his husband Mutumbo.

Knife directly into the heart. You'll be dead within 7 seconds if you pull it out immediately after.

Google "exit bag"

Worked great for me

Smear poop on your skin and
Assault a police officer

just give up on your current personality. Let it die. And create and live a new happier personality.

(Murphy's law then guarantees once you are happy you will be hit by a bus and die).

Just acknowledge your pussy-hood and don't Op.

lol.
I don't know, I'm seriously considering not believing you.

Before u die
0481517644 is a slut who cheats
You have been chosen to become a phone call prankster. Save and Call this number and feel free to give out your best death threats! if no answer then call another time !
Copy and paste share the word

Spooky...

Get heroin and overdose on it.
Just buy a coupple of doses, you'll enjoy dying.

you're such a pretty girl, why do you want to die?

immediately after your dead? How do you do that?

It's true. They went to see Siegfried and Roy on their honeymoon

Get really drunk and Jump off a really high building

After you stab yourself idiot

Youre actually 15 hahahahaha why do i even come to Sup Forums anymore

tried the painpill part, did not die.
My psychiatrist tells me all the time it's a wonder I didn't die. Wasn't painfull at all, felt numb cribling feeling in my body and went into a coma.

If you're going to try pills, crush all the pills and take 10 times the lethal dose.. I really wish I died..

As far as painless, would have to be carbon monoxide poisoning. You'll get sleepy, light headed, fall asleep then die.

No pain no gore to freak out those left behind. You just drift into eternal peace. It's fucking beautiful man beautiful.

of all of the dumb fucking methods in this thread, all you have to do is die from CO poisoning. Go lock yourself in a garage and leave your car running for an hour with the window open. You'll just fall asleep eventually and won't even notice what's going on because the oxygen in your blood will slowly be replaced by carbon monoxide from your car's exhaust. My ex-girlfriend had a friend in grade 3 whose mother lost her shit and killed both herself and her daughter using this method.

Well, I've heard of them, so maybe this is true.

I would never fuck or be fucked by a lion cause I'm not gay or nothing. But I might blow one if hes cute.

or get really high and drunk off a low building

i'll research it. i saw that people panic when they co poison themselves though, i don't want that

Instead of concentrating on yourself, you should help others. Find other suicidal people and kill them.

Winner!

>I want to kill myself but I'm a pussy

you're a pussy if you kill yourself. Be a man and deal with your problems. don't run from them like a faggot cocklord.

It was all a huge mistake. They laugh about it now.

Mutumbo was chasing my uncle, who's pants were torn off by a previous mauling. Then my uncle tripped over an ottoman as Mutumbo was pouncing. He was erect from the thrill of the kill, and landed on my uncle, pop... penetrated. Then they just went with it, Mutumbo made fritatas in the morning.

That story made thanksgiving dinner really weird that year.

literally what i just asked on another thread and not getting any fucking decent advice

jerryhunt.org/kill.htm

pretty fucking interesting read

You could try stuffing goldfish cracker in your ass until you die maybe?

great idea
wanna ship some whatever the fuck goldfish crackers are to the uk bc im pretty sure we don't have em

I'm interested in this as well

stop being a pussy. handle your problems like an adult.

>never had a goldfish cracker

Now I see why you are suicidal. I'm not going to send you a box because if you eat one you'll want to live again because of them.

No wonder you want to die...

many people who an hero are adult males so thanks for the advice

maybe i'll order some bc if they make me want to live they're obviously the shit

If you do it please stream yourself stabbing in heart.

liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1359440522

i could twitch it

They are amazing. Especially in soup

boohoo am sed plz halp am suisodal.

you'll go down as a person that was too scared to handle his own problems.

Live in 1st world country, die of old age high on strong meds with family around you. You never said anything about how fast.

now by soup do you mean actual soup or some weird american alternative?
how are crackers good in soup im so fucking confused

true
rotting away seems like the way to go without hurting others

before doing anything stupid. At least give yourself the favor and thinking about it. Ask yourself "is this really worth taking my life over?" think.

Okay give us ur twitch

goldfish suck. Taste like sawdust pasted together with cum. I would rather die than put them in my soup.

youtu.be/SPnohTteETs

Watch mY videos rthey are poor caancer but its a slow death....

> easiest, most pain-free way to die?
There is a 214 meter cliff drop not far from where I live that goes straight down into rock.
I suggest getting drunk, stepping off.
Zero effort, impact will kill you before you know it.

Car in a closed garage. Just go to sleep

I intend on using the helium exit.....bag over your head sealed with a valve on top..... vacuum out the air, exhale while doing this to insure as little non helium in the bag. Hold your breath, attached a helium tank to the valve (check for 100% pure helium tank, be sure......its important). Fill up the bag to half or even close to full doesn't matter. If Helium is the only gas in the bag its what is called an inert gas, it will go into your lungs come right back out after cycling through your body....You'll obviously have some carbon dioxide in your body that will continue exiting(This is why you get the urge to breathe not the need for oxygen). End result is falling comfortably asleep.
Nine years.....I'll be able to do this in about nine years, maybe more maybe less.....its all dependent on my dog, when he passes I'll be offing myself. Past regrets that are literally ripping me apart every single day, its a struggle but I rescued the dog and gave him my word he'd never be treated the way he was before, always loved..... I failed that promise once before, not gonna do it again. I want to die.

Ebay an exit bag and stream it...sell tickets make money for the funeral....

youtu.be/yGaAjGEpp00

>Car in a closed garage. Just go to sleep
Drives a Tesla. Kek.

you forgot to tell him to start the car. Hes going to be mad at you when he wakes up.

>I want to die.
If you really did you wouldn't be here.
My friend wanted to die, he stepped in front of the 5'o'clock train without hesitation.

Like chicken noodle soup.
>parents too poor for real goldfish brand crackers
>thinks Wal-Mart Whales crackers are the same thing

My heart weeps for you.

This.
It's not hard to end ones life. Not at all.
What is hard is failing it...
"uh wanna die, let me eat these pills in my bedroom where someone will 100% find me in 10 minutes"
Fucking kek.
You wanna die? You fucking die.

Kek, had a guy in my school who "tried" to kill him self around 4 times.
Eventually they just locked him up when they got tired of his bullshit.
If you wanna die you do what my uncle did, go out in the woods, bring your shotgun, barrel in mouth, boom. You don't fail that shit.

No fucking chill.
I fucking love it kek.

Get married. No that's actually the slowest most painful death ever

Holy Shit!
That's my plan too, just waiting on my dog and cats to get old.
I like the idea having an clearly defined time. I can't wait to rejoin my late wife.

>You don't fail that shit.
Was actually a guy here that failed that.
Blew half his brain over the ground, survived somehow and once he recovered enough he did it AGAIN. Worked the second time though.

I've always thought I'd make my suicide a more positive thing. I wouldn't hang myself in the closet for mom to find or blow my brains out in my bedrooms and traumatize who ever finds me. I'd just go out in the wilderness with a pistol and leave a note for the family and hike and be with nature for a few days and try to talk myself out of it. Maybe bring some drugs cause fuck it why not. Then find a nice cozy spot with a good view and blow my brains out there and hope the wildlife gets rid of my remains before someone else finds me

If you have a means of acquiring it, then opioid overdose.

Just don't aspirate on your own puke like that dumb bitch from Breaking Bad did.

Guy in town drove his car into a cliff wall doing 170 km/h without a seat belt on.
I'd say that's effective.