Would you think a girl wearing this at a bar was slutty? Would you be ok with your girlfriend wearing it?

Would you think a girl wearing this at a bar was slutty? Would you be ok with your girlfriend wearing it?

Yes, No

this

Yes, No

Yes
No

Yes, yes.

Yes. No, not in public.

Yes, no.

No, yes

Cue "cuck!" screams from virgins who can't contain their insecurity

yes and yes.

women should not wear clothes.

CUCK

No no, it looks nice but women shouldn't be encouraged to make their own choices

1. Yes
2. No, especially if she had big tits like that. If she was flat I still wouldnt like it but I wouldnt put up as big of a stink.

You're either a woman or some SJW faggot

cuck!

Would you think a guy wearing this at a bar was inappropriate? Would you be ok with your brother wearing it?

This is what ill never understand, you want to say "women have the right to wear what they want" but i cannot have the right to an opinion? I feel women should be a bit more modest. Do i go put and force them to dress like the amish? No, but i have an opinion that i want to voice

I would wonder if her husband knew she had left the house, and admonish her as such. Maybe throw a couple of smaller rocks at her so she might renounce her harlot's ways.

Only a whore would wear that in public. As is turns out most women are whores though so...

>girls tits loosley hanging out of her shit

SO HEY IS THIS SLUTTY GUIZE?

Yes it's smutty, and yes I encourage my wife to dress like that. If you got it, flaunt it

Would a girl wearing this to school be slutty?

my gf where shit like this all the time. Depends where we are at, like part of the country. When we are in mass... no, but when we are in Cali or Hawaii then she does. Different styles for different places. It would be slutty in Mass.

>18

looks 30's

>but i cannot have the right to an opinion?
Not if that opinion isn't agreeing with what they want. Have you never dealt with women?

>my gf

lol. well played user

KEK you got me my dude

>Dress like a whore
>Surprised when people think you are and treat you like one.

I may be dressed like a police officer, but that doesn't mean I am one. How dare you make such assumptions, Dave?

+5 internets for the stand up reference

she probably failed that much

Some of you all need to get out more. Desperately

Uh fuck yes - and uh fuck no...by the way source??

>Would you think a girl wearing this at a bar was slutty?
Yes
>Would you be ok with your girlfriend wearing it?
Hell yes. Love showing off my girl.

Damn if only there were independenly minded girls like that when I was in school...

Props

I would think it's slutty, but i would be ok with my girlfriend wearing that just for me.

I let my girlfriend (pic related) wear stuff like this to the bar all the time.

>rainbow heart pasties with her school lingerie.

what is she, catholic?

yes and yes
at the end of the night, i'm the one sleeping with her while others get blue balls

I think she is proud of her tits.

fapping to this

cant find a pic similar to OP but like i said depends where in the country or what country youre at. Some places its appropriate. I did say GF... not everyone on here fucks flesh lights.

whoops replied to the wrong person, meant to reply to myself
that one lol