>puts condom on, but whiskey dick!
>finally got hard and she rides me
>finish after only 15 minutes
>eat her out some more and make her cum
>wake up next morning and see note with her number
>``last night was fun, we should keep in touch!``
>she lives 3 hours by car away from me

Neat story.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Nice August Ames video but any pics of her? Btw nice story

Rape her

dude 15 mins is good

>her friends blow up her phone
you mean her pimps?

you left out the part where you woke up with $200 missing from your wallet

OP

Also, learn what a whiskey dick is, virgin

Dont have to believe me! I just figured id share my story, because im super happy i aint a virgin anymore. Vegas was super fun and will def. go back!

>i aint a virgin anymore

condom negates it

Nice user! Happy for you.

I think that's the ideal way to lose your virginity, no awkwardness, to need to explain yourself, just good times all around

is that the whole fucking story?

a lot more detail in it, but i think i got my point across! I had a blast

tell us in detail

Pretty much. He fucked a piece of rubber.

>gives head
>puts condom on
>Whiskey dick
Are you saying that she gave you head, put the condom on and then you couldn't get hard? You are also saying that you were soft the whole time she gave you head, what are you fucking gay? Virgin OP has came across the sensors.

yeah I mean good for you sounds fun but that story is boring as hell. that's the lead in to a good story. Like in the next section you find out she's your cousin or her friends called the cops cause they thought you kidnapped her so you were almost arrested and had to run away or she logged into your laptop before leaving and now you have all her google stored passwords (watdo?) or now you have lizard aids because she was 1/8th lizard on her mother's side

she was with a group of friends, because one of her friends got married. they didnt want her to leave, but we went anyways. got an uber back to my room, which i shared with a friend. 2 queen beds. he was with another girl from the group and the plan was he'd go to their place with the girl he was with and id go back to our place. her and i went at it for a while and fell asleep. i heard my buddy come in and i whispered for him to be quiet. he saw that she was asleep next to me in my bed and fist bumepd me, saying i kinda cock-blocked him, because all her friends kept asking where she was. he went to sleep and she woke up. so we went at it again, but i used my last condom. she didnt care and i raw dogged for a bit. not my smartest move, but i was still a bit drunk. after round 2 i felt super bad that my buddy didnt get any and asked if she ever had a 3-some and was interested. I realy wanted to eiffel tower with my friend. next morning he told me, he pretended to be asleep, because he didnt want hep from me with getting some puh. understandable, pride is a fucker. when she left in the morning I acted like i was asleep and saw her get ready and leave. i hid my wallet and phone before i went to bed and made sure nothing could get stolen. long story short, i feel bad for cock-blocking him, but it wasnt my intention. i do owe him tho

Clearly he was saying the process of putting a condom on made him soft, he's hardly the first guy to lose bone putting a bag on.

i was hard during getting the soul sucked out of me, but i was a bit drunk and super fucking nervous, so when i grabbed the condom i went soft again. so i started eating her out again while i tried getting hard again

pfft. Your friend really needs to know what a cockblock is. He just couldn't seal the deal, not your fault, you didnt actually get in his way. And hey, good work mang.

keep it up user i'm happy for you

he wasnt mad at me, he was mad at the situation, because when i left with her, everyone from the group swarmed around him and started asking stupid questions, so he got super annoyed.

kinda meant more into detail of the sex

the sex was great actually. i mean it was my first time, but i loved it. she was riding me for a while, while i was sucking on her tits. after that i flipped her over and hit it from behind, then i laid her down and prone boned her. Round 2 i pressed her feet behind her head and kissed her while i fucked. i held her mouth closed, so my buddy didnt wake up and she started sucking on my fingers. finished her off with fingering her. everytime she got close, she pushed my hand away, so to finish her off i held her down and didnt stop. she bit by lip when she came. i loved it when she rode me. Just laid there and looked at her while we fucked