Are there any nice parts of sub-Saharan Africa that aren't a) the product of nature or b) the product of white people?

Are there any nice parts of sub-Saharan Africa that aren't a) the product of nature or b) the product of white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ9N6QfJ1JM
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ9N6QfJ1JM#t=25
who.int/countries/bwa/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=O43ZnoW5BLo
google.se/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=sp_dyn_le00_in&idim=country:BWA
nytimes.com/2005/07/23/world/africa/un-condemns-zimbabwe-for-bulldozing-urban-slums.html?_r=0
psychologytoday.com/blog/sex-murder-and-the-meaning-life/201006/homosexuality-queer-problem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rwanda has been doing rather well since the ol' 'cide incident.

Their capital is 2nd world. That's A++ in Africa. They actually have a problem of Ugandans, Burundians and Congolese illegally immigrating to Kigali. They're also multilingual; KyiRwandan is the native language, French and English in the cities, and Swahili in certain provinces.

Nice loaded question.

London's nice.

It was a fair question

Kys weeb fuck

Here's a pic.

It's almost as nice as Bucharest.

Piss off back to Facebook you fucking moron.

This looks shitty even for Russia man.

thats nice except the favelas in the front and the gypsy ghetto looking flats in the back, and not to mention how would the streets look like

Botswana

That's like saying is there any human are not born of a) human copulation or b) a male-female sex pairing.

Also the whole monolithing of "whites" thing is cringeworthy.

Perhaps I should have said *nearly 2nd world. Not quite as bad as Norilsk, but not quite as nice as Perm.

They've got roads and buildings, and their slum is surprisingly small for an African capital. You gotta give them that.

What is it with pictures of Africa that there's always this reddish dirt all over the place. Is the color of the ground like that in all of africa? or only on certain regions?

yeah that doesn't look too bad, now the question is how much of this is black built, and how much is from big companies investments?

>ukraine
top hohol

> but not quite as nice as Perm.
But Perm is 3rd world too. Moscow or St. Petersburg may be considered to be 2.5rd world, other places are really bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ9N6QfJ1JM

>Their capital is 2nd world.
It's communist? To me 3rd world means there is a small "first world" minority and large slums/shanty towns.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ9N6QfJ1JM#t=25

I think the reason Africans are so stupid and Africa's such a shithole is because they evolved for thousands of years seperate from Europe and Asia in a continent that was warm all year round. No part of sub-Saharan Africa gets unseasonably cold. This encouraged maintaining a primitive, primal, animalistic lifestyle indefinitely. Europeans and Asians developed agriculture and surplus to deal with cold, cold winters.

Africans just stayed out all year hunting and gathering, thus being more like the animals they were stalking.

I'm not racist because I don't really believe it's as innate as some might, but it runs deep in their culture and it may be somewhat imprinted in their genetic memory.

Right.

Botswana is one of the countries that was the least affected by colonialism, and is today a very decent place, if not the best place in Africa.
Gabon is okay, Ghana and Nigeria have nice places in the south, and I believe Dakar is okay too.

But there are always some troubles with food and clean water in Africa. Also, they are shitting on beaches or other out-of-shack places contaminating the environment. They just don't mind it.

Here's a random picture of Botswana, it's also available on Google Street View.

That's wrong though. Like what\'s the with the shitty appeal to nature fallacy that uses extremely shitty science and historical ignorance to construct that argument?

The crutch of your point relies on solely on people just taking your post face value and not critically evaluating it at all which works because we are on an fingerboard.

They have a high prevalence rate. But incidence is low.

Odd
who.int/countries/bwa/en/

More generally, pretty much every country on earth has nice places, so OP's question was kind of pointless.

You've answered your point yourself , Botswana has a huge AIDS problem while most other countries don't. How exactly does it prevent Botswana to be a nice place? It just shows it's even better than what most rankings taking mortality into account might make you think.
Just answering for other people who might read the thread, because I now realise you're that retarded Canadian poster.

World dev says different as well. It seems it's an issue with the google search page because I typed up Botswana life expectancy and I got the same graph n explore more it had a completely different set of points.

They have an AIDS problem because they have the foresight of locusts.

>I'm moving to Gaborone soon

>go to random street in Gaborone in Google Street View
>looks like this

>lots of ayyyds and 56 iq

literally the worst place in the planet

Obviously suffering from an epidemy is a sign of stupidity, it would have never happened to white people if the source of contamination started in Europe.

I mean, it's not, but whatever makes you feel better about yourself I guess

You're retarded if you actually believe this map though.

oh boy we've got ourselves a real life jared diamond over here

AIDS is due to personal life style choices. Africans fuck each other without any regard for the well being of their offspring or their own health.

The Botswana number is for the indigenous bushmen not the Bantus. They're clearly rocket scientists.

youtube.com/watch?v=O43ZnoW5BLo

the irony of this image is that these diaspora IQs are likely to overstate the average IQ of the populations they originate from

>I don't understand why there's a certain latency between the discovery of a new disease and the implementation of appropriate preventive measures

>55000 Bushmen in Botswana
>2% of the population
Sure

>the data point that Lynn and Vanhanen used for the lowest IQ estimate, Equatorial Guinea, was actually the mean IQ of a group of Spanish children in a home for the developmentally disabled in Spain
Care to explain why?

Missed your point, sorry. Fair enough, but how is that relevant to the thread then?

>I deny promiscuity rates among blacks and homosexuals.

>but how is that relevant to the thread then?
The thread is about Africa and I posted an IQ map of Africa.

Botswana maybe? Its probably one of the "best" African nation overall.

because migrant populations in the west are not representative of the ethnic group from which they originated, i.e. more intelligent people in these countries are more likely to emigrate

Not according to the World bank life expectancy stats nor their HIV rates. See

Apparently there's not a single slum in Harare. So Zimbabwe, despite their negative reputation and senile leader, isn't THAT bad.

Their population is also quite educated and wiser than most other African nations too so once that 93 year old manchild of a dictator dies I'm predicting they'll have a nice and prosperous future.

>Not according to the World bank life expectancy stats nor their HIV rates. See
You don't see the correlation?

Wow Americans must be smart as fuck then, I thought most of them just emigrated because they were poorer than average

>the thread is about Africa and I posted an IQ map of Africa.
The thread is about nice places in Africa. And we were talking about whether or not Botwana is one. So what does the IQ of Bushmen have to do with it? Then again, you confuse every Africa-related thread with a nigger hate thread.

>You don't see the correlation?
There is a correlation between people not having foresight and acting irresponsibly.

Here are the stats according to the World Bank life expectancy

I wonder what other sources Google is using then.

If you click on "explore more", the data appears to be the same as World Bank's, not sure what's going on here.
google.se/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=sp_dyn_le00_in&idim=country:BWA

How am I Jared Diamond at all? His points are nonsensical.

>I deny promiscuity rates among blacks and homosexuals.

Hiv spread is primarily though like of access to detection methods early on.

Holy shit this is great.

Chad is entirely wrong. There are virtually no tall buildings in their capital save for a few cool looking hotels.

>No slums

That's because they were bulldozed.

nytimes.com/2005/07/23/world/africa/un-condemns-zimbabwe-for-bulldozing-urban-slums.html?_r=0

>Hiv spread is primarily though like of access to detection methods early on.
Among the homosexual community which is notoriously promiscuous.

Moscow or St. Petersburg may be considered to be 2.5rd world
Man you've got high standards for a russian
most folks in north american secondary cities will tell you that both cities are nice places

looks cozy af to be honest
places that are certified shitty usually involve a little more density

>places that are certified shitty usually involve a little more density
>shitty
>density

That's definitely true in the context of open sewage.

Everyone was promiscuous back then though. Gays just had higher transmission because anal sex tears the brown star.

Nah, you can have a shitty dense place without open sewage, though obviously such makes a place 10x worse.
Density by itself is not an indicator of quality, but there's more shitty dense cities than their are nice dense cities.
Nice dense cities are the nicest cities tho.

>27% of people have AIDS

>Everyone was promiscuous back then though. Gays just had higher transmission because anal sex tears the brown star.

psychologytoday.com/blog/sex-murder-and-the-meaning-life/201006/homosexuality-queer-problem

>The third odd thing about homosexuality is the quantity of homosexual men’s preferences, as compared to those of homosexual women. Homosexual men are famously promiscuous, a fact that became well-known with onset of AIDs, when studies of gay men who were HIV positive revealed average numbers of partners in the hundreds (and even though gay men who were HIV negative had much lower numbers, the average for them was still dramatically higher than the average numbers for heterosexual men).

>nor a product of white people

the genocide was the product of white people yes