Girls are always telling me I have a big dick? Are they just blowing smoke up my ass or do I really have a big one?

Girls are always telling me I have a big dick? Are they just blowing smoke up my ass or do I really have a big one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63N6Z_NDM-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

id suck it

mines about the same, maybe the slightest bit longer

out of ~30 partners, only 1 said it was a bit too small, ~10 said it was big and the rest didn't comment

I would just take it as a compliment and not over analyse it OP

Would love to feel that head slip into my asshole. Then ease back out.

nah, your shit is tiny.

More!

it's good
but you're a douche

and i'd blow smoke up your stupid ass too

>I-I know that they are telling the truth, but I want MORE ATTENTION! So I'm going to show it in a board to raise my ego even more.

Yours is uglier though.

>obviously the dick of a faggot
>girls are always telling me

stfu faggot

stay mad dicklet

a good thorough shop, but still shopped.
you stupid fag.

Is it shopped? It's not even mine, someone else posted it yesterday I think.

if you look closely, the shadow is a dead giveaway. plus you have repeating patterns, but it's well done, since almost all the repeating structures are practically gone and copied over.

just think about it, a dick as thin as that can't support itself. it's stupid and it's not making sense.

I'm not sure it's that thin though, just really long making it look that way. If you imagine it ending at the 6 inch mark, it would be of decent thickness.

What about mine? It's like six inches in girth but is the length any good?

look at the outline of the dick
it's like a cheap shadow effect in PS

amateur folks typically have no sense for aesthetics
now look at how unnatural the whole right side of the dick seems from top to bottom
add the shitty image quality and you have a winner

it makes sense at 6inch
but not this long

youtube.com/watch?v=63N6Z_NDM-E

It looks more like feathering was used, not shadowing. Also, since it was shopped to be larger, keeping detail would be difficult. He had three was of enlarging that i know of, liquify, stamp tool, or selection followed by simply enlarging the box. Liquify or selection will fuck up pixel quality bad, but stamp tool allows for repeating patterns, and is more difficult because a pre formed dick layer has to exist.

Basically, since you're not an amateur, how would you do it?

asking for a friend

liquify is a joke for that job.
I wouldn't do it at all.

what i do is wreck dick rate threads. here's a shop i did. I like to use "content aware fill" to a point where it gets glitchy and shitty.
i don't give hints on seriously enlarging dicks in JPEGS

since this is a lame dickrate thread, ima shitpost it with my ruined dickrate madness

age?

yeah i used liquify on that. I had to spot reduce the stray long pixels, then added noise to cover up the mistakes. The original pic was 3mg HDR kek.

I've been modifying dicks to call everyone's in the dick rate thread tiny.

kek

sparkle dick

dude, you are full of shit
i like that. you fit in perfectly.

I've been shopping dicks to look like they've been squeezed in a meat grinder.

not a bad idea lmao

I like to ruin everyone's boner with it

This one looks like a tranny pussy

I think it's funny though, we could literally put adobe photoshop on a resume simply by shit posting on Sup Forums

since trump is in office, breaking peoples expectations seems like the thing to do.

totally, lol.
"I've been shooping these dick pics for a good four months now! My feedback ranges from "ew, dude!" to "wow, that's art!" ... You should hire me."

Cock is huge

mine is similar

copy pasta

Ask for jean

?

trips
that video is old

maybe, but it is me...

if it is you, i'd happily open my mouth to your hot load

if it's not you, you are a loser and you seem to get off on compliments meant for other people, which is completely pathetic. and you are well aware of that

would you like to get a deepthroat from a guy?

open wide!

mmmm nice!! cum load
but you have an ugly chin and mouth. lol
you'd need to wear a mask like the "unknown comic"

haha yeah I am skinny but somehow have a double chin... i actually do have a similar mask

I'd eat that fresh load

mm nice !! fuck man, i' deepthroat that cock before it shoots

could you take it all?

you wouldn't beat my record, so yes ;)