Please

leak

this is like being on death row and asking for your sentence to be moved up lmao

You're the same faggot spamming this. Please tell me this: why? Do you unironically think these songs are good? I also liked them from those live performances but these studio versions are overproduced and bland.

That being said, Mercury sounded miles better than Saturn.

fucking kek

wrong

this is only twice today but yes i guess i am. they're great fucking songs. listened to the live bootleg for years and i want to hear studio versions.

also there's only 3 posters in this thread so you more than likely just samefagged yourself using a picture of sam hyde which is absolutely the saddest conceivable thing a human could do

>this is only twice today but yes i guess i am. they're great fucking songs. listened to the live bootleg for years and i want to hear studio versions.
Oh I still want to hear the studio versions. I just don't think they're going to be good.

>also there's only 3 posters in this thread so you more than likely just samefagged yourself using a picture of sam hyde which is absolutely the saddest conceivable thing a human could do
mate, are you that dense?

you still replied to somebody else's mediocre post with a picture of sam hyde which is absolutely the second saddest conceivable thing a human could do

>you still replied to somebody else's mediocre post
I found it very amusing, actually. Also, you're only calling it mediocre because you're butthurt.

>with a picture of sam hyde
I find him amusing some times. Is that really so bad?

>which is absolutely the second saddest conceivable thing a human could do
I'm assuming you do not know who unty is

>why?
Because we don't have a board wide lock on new threads. That is literally the only solution. This board is out of fucking control and not in a good way. People have way too much freedom and it needs to be taken away.

Do you want to be indieheads?

>People cannot handle freedom.
Have you heard of a musical genre called hip hop? You should start listening to some.

There is a lot of room between that. However actually reading the thread there are some good posts instead of just being some mindless bullshit hype thread that serves literally no purpose except for someone to sperg out.

I was literally about to save a thread and it 404d so I'm especially pissed but this board needs very severe restrictions. People cannot handle freedom.

I bet you didn't even listen to Cuzznz last year but still people eventually get as much freedom as they can handle. None.

you're such a fucking loser and you can't even tell lol

I just this album to leak guys.

Oh gosh darn it, my mistake guys, I apologize.

just want*

Better than whatever your fucking underrated album was last year. Oh lemme guess it was Imperial? Cuzznz was the most underrated rap album last year.

See this is the kind of serving I'm talking about. You can literally cannot control your spasms so somebody else needs to do it. You literally just admitted you're a spazz.

Forgetting to type one word is different from losing physical or emotional control, kind sir.

see

See

I'm talking about this entire thread and how your post is true to the first thread post that it is about you just spazzing out which is the sole purpose of any thread about any album that is NOT FUCKING OUT

Not to mention you've already admitted to making multiple threads a day. You are admitting you cannot control yourself and somebody else needs to. Bans do not work for everyone. What does that leave us with? Something that threads like this will literally demand to be done.

I'm not even that guy you're mentioning who admitted to multiple threads, I haven't made a thread in a month, calm down spazz.

See

At least, I think it's a month, could be way longer.

Well whichever youre just validating that the purpose of this thread is to simply spazz out. Check fucking hasitleaked.com and LEAVE US ALONE

Do you not know about that site or something?