July 1, 2018 will be a proud day for all Canadians

July 1, 2018 will be a proud day for all Canadians.

>weed legal
>get taxed for weed

who's the winner again?

depends how taxes are reinvested in society.

Canada... rather tax weed instead of anything else. Look at the surpluses in Washington and Colorado. Win-win for both pot smokers and the public.

I'm very hyped about this. Now the rest of America just needs to follow suit.

Welfare, I suppose same people who'll be buying them. Shit is this how an infinite loop happens?

INFINITE PROFIT

If it's the case, it's not a bad thing. It's like welfare in general, people that are taking advantage of it are consuming a lot of taxed products (lottery, booze, smokes, etc.)

More like Trudeaueeaeuauau looking for new taxes cause running out of things to tax

I'm going to stay in the US for a few years, barring SHIT HITTING THE FAN, but after I'm sure it won't get repealed immediately... yeah, I'm heading up there.

stoked for getting to grow my own plants

Britfag here, still waiting

LOL. DUMB FUCKING CANADIANS WILL ALWAYS BE DUMB FUCKING CANADIANS. BY THEN THINGS WILL CHANGE AGAIN.HE JUST BOUGHT 1/5 YEARS OF NOT LISTENING TO YOU PUSSIES BITCH

Can we all agree there is no reason for weed to be illegal when alchool and cigarettes are legal? Also, would you rather have the weed controlled by the organized crime or by the governement (lesser evil I guess).

Omg almost quints

>Government
>Lesser evil

The muslims will be so happy.

That is if Trudeau doesn't pull the rug from under us to make a place for SJW bullshittery

Well who would you rather have control this next to harmless plant? I hate that people need to put themselves in harm's way to get a medicinal herb.

Lame fucking argument, pothead.

Did it ever occur to you that BECAUSE of the problems that exist with alcohol and tobacco that we don't want to repeat the same mistakes with pot?

Pot holds no where near the same amount of health risks (or severity for that matter) that's involved with alcohol and tobacco

Only for fucking pothead degenerates. The shit has good qualities, but the bad far out-weigh them in my opinion.

So life threatening dependency on alcohol + liver damage, or cancer outweigh what exactly?

The quality control is certainly not the same. Even if governements are evil they can't completely ignore quality control. Organized crime can.

>legal weed
>bought from a licenced outlet
>taxes paid

Still will be cheaper and better quality to buy illegal weed from your dealer and better quality

>who's the winner again?

Everyone, you dumb motherfucker. No need to fear getting caught when it is legal. Price will go down as risk to seller/producer is removed from the equation, and taxes will help pay for the prisons that will house morons like you when you snap and do some insane sovereign citizen bullshit that gets you incarcerated. EVERYONE wins. Moron.

Sorry son, that is still illegal...just like you can't legally make moonshine

Not everyone smokes or drinks you fucking twat. Only an idiot voluntarily kills themselves or dulls their senses purposely. One glass of wine? Ok. Liquor is for fools. Beer sucks. Weed? Retarded.

No one is going to buy legal weed...it will be too expensive and shit quality compared to your dealer.

I really do doubt that.

Once the industry is in full swing the prices and quality of what's available will beat anything some guy has.

No, you'll be able to have 4 plants.

And yet, you'll also be allowed to keep four plants at home.

That's enough, yo.

Colorado disagrees.

If anyone reads into it, Ok Yes it will be taxed hard, and that is good.
What you might not have read is, Each household will be aloud to "GROW" up to 4 plants.
So if you are so butt hurt that it will be taxed, you can just grow it yourself.
Dont be a cry baby, everything is taxed.

The THC level will be controlled just like everything else. Some guy will always have better

This hasn't been the case in other places that have legalized it.

Actually it will be cheaper and better quality because it is legal.

That doesn't answer my question. I never stated everyone smoke or drinks, and that also doesn't change the fact that the health risks I stated are still very much real. You implied risks revolving around pot are greater, I was curious as to what risks you were referring to.

Welcome to Canada

>wrong

Then why do people buy legal alcohol

competition should cool the market and lower the prices after a little while

Because the bathtub gin and isopropyl alcohol people died from during prohibition was so much better than a fifth of current-day Tanqueray No. 10?

You sir, are a truly moronic cunt. You know that, right?

Oh, it's retarded.

My mistake.

Is your whole family retarded as you?

soon...............