Cancel Wonder Woman

>Cancel Wonder Woman
>Cancel Justice League
>Push Batman for a 2017 release.

I just want BEN to direct a World's Finest film. Just him and Henry having a blast with WB's endless mountains of money. Save these two men from killing themselves.

terrible idea
kys

>>Convert Wonder Woman into a Batman movie with a minor WW subplot
>>Convert Justice League into a Batman movie with a minor JL subplot
>>Push Batman for a 2017 release.
ftfy

3 Batman movies?? I'm in.

>multiply RT scores by 2
>use imdb scores instead
>ignore trendy liberals movie reviewers who give manly and violent movies 20% and an all female ghostbusters reboot a 90%

Disgusting batfags.

>cancel two movies that are already fucking filmed

nah senpaituchi, just the best path DC can take at the moment considering batman is their strongest IP. It's the only thing about the DCEU that works.

it's called cutting your losses.

Cutting what losses? The poor reviews?

I don't think anyone here will doubt that Wonder Woman and Justice League will at least make money. Transformers would have been dead after the second installment if it worked otherwise.

CANCEL IT ALL FOR FUCK SAKE!
U really want to see Ben fuck up batman too?
Why do you want to see everything be ruined?

CANCEL THE DCEU! Reboot it in 2020!

Wonder Woman reshoots soon (they probably already reshooted stuff, but more reshoots)

Not even batman can save the garbage fire that is DC.

just because it's done filming doesn't mean they're done spending money on it, and considering the DCEU is gonna have two critical flops in one year (possibly one financial flop), they shouldn't expect those two to make money. Transformers make money despite their reviews because they're at least still entertaining movies that are enjoy around the world.

What if Affleck's Batman ends up being bad as well?

It will be written by Geoff Johns, after all.

No one wants to see wonder woman.

>U really want to see Ben fuck up batman too?
ben is the only thing good about the DCEU. They should give him full control over it and drop snyder.

a shit script can be saved by a good director, cast and production crew.

>Cancel all movies
>Have Batman make a cameo in the next Ironman movie

Just hire Nolan again.

>Daredevil has 44%

That's fucked up. I didn't see Theatrical, but BvS was easily a 6/10.

Daredevil is nearly unwatchable.

Here's a solution.

I would be ok with this.

different standards. The late 90's early 00's had a shit idea of what comic book movies should be.

Bat(e)man is the only capekino that will ever exist

Ben Affleck is a good writer and director and his solo flick will probably be the one saving grace of this whole shitty universe

Nolan can't be swayed by money, he has shown when he does something for the money that the project suffers. The Dark Knight Rises was him at his laziest. He didn't want to work on Batman anymore, I doubt he wants to be back again. Bale is also a pretentious cunt so if he comes back he will probably be in the same state or worse than his performance in TDKR. Besides, Nolan probably doesn't give a shit about the DCCU anymore after Snyder didn't listen to his suggestions for MoS and BvS.

>kys
reddit pls go

I'm living under a rock, has wonder woman really been cancelled or is this a meme thread?

>cancel all movies
>make a batman movie
>make a scene where batman tortures a thug for 30 minutes
>make a scene where batman kills 50 thugs with a minigun
>in the end batman murder suicides alfred
GRITKINO
R
I
T
K
I
N
O

>Blade
>X-Men
>Spiderman

these 3 movies are from late 90's and early 00's and still managed to be good

and they each went against the idea of what a comic book movie should be like.

Nolan is one of the worst filmmakers around. He has all of the criticisms that Spielberg gets, with none of the positives.

He can't shoot an action scene to save his life, and he certainly can't tell a bad screenplay from a good one, if one has even ever passed over his gilded desk.

Bale can play a total of 3 characters. I don't want Bateman anymore. Batfleck/Batman Alfred/Batmic are better than Bale/Caine/URRGHH IM BURTMAN WHERE IS RACHEL

I still don't understand how TDK got the reception it did. Ledger gave a literally unforgivable performance, and he was posthumously rewarded for it. Everything else in TDK was absolute garbage, including every single character ending, including Joker's.

Leave Nolan to his own shitty devices.

forreal tho people give the late 90's early 2000's so much shit but these movies were good as hell

This will never happen, but if by some bizarre phenomenon it did, it would blow disney the fuck out.

and what's exactly that idea?

Plen.

Am I >>>/reddit/ if I don't like any of these? X-Men and Spiderman have good parts in them, specifically some of the actor's performances, but the overall films are horseshit.

This isn't necessarily untrue about today's cape movies. First Class and Days of Future Past were 5/10s, only salvaged becuase of McAvoy and Fassbender, in parallel with the original trilogy and Stewart and McKellen.

Why can't someone write a good, compelling, maybe, MAYBE original plotline around comic books heroes?

Then hire Larry Fong for cinematography, fuck off with Hans Zimmermeme, and put an unknown arthouse director at the helm.

There you go. The formula for the capeshit to end all capeshit and make approximately $50,000,000 domestic because it turns out the majority of people who watch this garbage are fucking idiots.

I've always wondered why does Batman get a bigger free pass compared to nearly all other DC comic characters? He's a billionare NEET that lives a city where it's perpetually Halloween. Probably the least relatable superhero ever invented.

Does the big guy have the gravitas to make Bane a legitimate villain finally? No one cares? Me neither really. Memes though.

>Probably the least relatable superhero ever invented

Why would I want to relate with a superhero?

i think you mean push batman a few years back until they can find some non-fuckups to work on their movies

This, BvS should've been The Brave and the Bold

BvS underperformed. It had to make at LEAST billion for it to be a success in Warner's eyes (no, simply "making a profit" isn't enough to make it a success), and it barely squeaked past $850 million. Deadpool beat it in every single market where they both released.

>>>Convert Justice League into a Batman movie with a minor JL subplot
Hey Marvel did the same thing backwards; convert a Captain film into an Avengers film with a minor CA subplot.

same concept: use your popular IP to hold up the ones that can't support themselves.

None of those will happen. As long as SS makes money,and it will plans will not change.

Reviews dont make a successful or unsuccessful movie.