What does Marvel have that DC doesn't? Idgi

What does Marvel have that DC doesn't? Idgi

ANTS

Interesting characters. Good writers.

Actually knowing how to construct a narrative and film
Time to give each character their own movie instead of trying to do everything in a small handful
The only beloved Marvel character was Spider-Man and they gave him to Sony, so they also had more freedom with the characters they chose to follow.

Marvel is way more comfy
they go for a safe way, they don't try new/different things like DC... sometimes it's good, but it didn't work for DC lmao

also, it's motherfucking Disney, the funny quips and simple story win the audience

>Interesting characters

MCU is better structured than DCU.

Good movies.

>they don't try new/different things like DC
>continuing the same route Nolan was going
>New

>Good writers

Better influence over the media and masses. They have high jew magick and aren't afraid to use it.

8 years and a dozen movies to build up interest and investment in a long term plot. Marvel can freely churn out movies so long as one plot point keeps moving the overall story forward. Fans have already been watching for the last 8 years. What's one more movie right?

They embrace the absurdity of their movies better.

DC tries to be too serious, and it only works with Batman because he could actually exist.

This

More likeable characters.

DC > poo > > > marvel

>Hehe, the correct answer to the question is funny.

RDJ. Seriously. Their entire franchise is built around this guy.

Why do you think there's so many "Save me Tony!" memes?

Sweet sweet Disneydosh

Simple stories, infantile humor and bland sentimentality that appeals to the lowest common denominator.

>they don't try new/different things like DC
BvS was the same as Man of Steel.

Kevin Fiegue

Pacing.

Chris.

If i'm going to see a super hero movie then I don't care about realism and want to watch freaks who can fly and transform fight

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Only counts of the mother is a jew