How would you rate my ex girlfriend?

How would you rate my ex girlfriend?

with a number between 0 and 10

Looks like a cunt that thinks she's hotter than she is.

She look easy?

you sound like u have been hurt please cont...

She got a gut huh?

Secret fat.

in that picture she is a 5.5

i'm the dude who said she was a 7

Is that the way it sounds to you Dr. Phil

she'll slut it up if you're hot enough to impress her other hoe friends. probably sucks cock like a pro.

Damn these are all from the same night lol

yes please cont...

meh, looking at that third picture i'd rate her between 6.5 and 7.5, looks like a very fuckable girl being honest

Does OP have a pic without makeup?? I bet she looks like very masculine without makeup

Ye i got pics of her without make up

she looks very masculine regardless

I like her better with the Anne Burrell look.

this is a significantly better pic than the others...she doesn't look like a man here.

You gay bro? Because ...... THAT IS A MAN.

ᚼᚢᚴᛁᚾ, ᛘᚢᚾᛁᚾ.

looks much less severe here. most girls should have long hair.

Like if you combined all the facial features of NASCAR fans who then proceeded to get hit in the face with a shovel

Should've held on to her/10

not as bad as expected 6.5/10.

She had short haircuts most of the time

she ever milk your cock?

Keep going OP. I'm enjoying this.

does she like girls more than guys? just duz she looks like a lesbian I know

bet she has sucked a few fat pussies

please no you've just destroyed it. please stop. 1/10

Yeah she definietly loves cocks

But also she is a huge lesbian i know, it could be her. Whats your lesbian friends name

Niiiice

is her personality kind of butch and obnoxious? She can be very cute, but she looks a lot like she doesn't really know how to be a girl and might struggle with it from time to time.

OP, she's got nice eyes, nice tits and nice hair. Nose and jaw are a little masculine, and you're kind of a loser for sharing pics of her on Sup Forums. You shouldn't let your insecurities lead you to bad things involving other people.

no, i know it's not the lez woman I know, she just looks like her and it's fun to think on her characteristics of personality can be similar with people who look physically similar

complain if OP starts to share personal data. Meanwhile it's just a picture of titties. And you never know if OC

potato quality. You do not need to go on.

Easily 8/10, maybe 9 if I saw more. Would love to pump a load of my hot cum into her unprotected pussy. Got any pics of her feet?

Thats fuckin awesome youll appriciate this. she always fucks raw and takes loads in her

Excellent, just like a good bitch should. I'm pumping hard for this slutty whore.

Sage, hm?

Tell us your story. I'm in a feels mood.

Good job exposing her now that you're done with her. I highly approve. Expose more.

>ex

What happened? She's pretty fine. 7.5/10

She looks like she could take a punch.

>)
albundy and peggy were decent they never cheated on each other but they were horrible parents and family

i'd go 8.5/10... something about her is just fucking hot

bet she sucked cock like a racehorse tho

>pic related
>mfw busting a fat nut