What do you do if you're in love with a nymphomaniac who literally can't stop fucking your friends?

What do you do if you're in love with a nymphomaniac who literally can't stop fucking your friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x554ga9_that-70s-show-5x21-trampled-under-foot_fun
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You now the answer to this question you fucking faggot. You emotionally detach yourself.

Stop being in love with her you fucking cuck.
/thread

Give her to us

helped me get over my first oneitis

Make more friends

Be my friend?

Also, if that's a legit pic your friend sent you

He's not your friend at fuckin all

Have more group sex

Fucking put a ring on it.

You would have said no to her?

At least he told him. Most guys wouldn't have said shit and just fucked her behind Op's back.

Pic is related. We've been together for two years and she took my virginity. I've never been with anyone else.

How long were you together before you found out that she fucks your friends behind your back?

stop enabling her?

Don't be a cuck. Learn to break up.

Ima be frank, I'm that guy when it comes to women, taken multiple girls from "friends". So yeah I'd have probably done it unless the guy is a true bro

Sure I would have told him but unless I hated the guy I wouldn't send him a picture of a girl he's in love with about to fuck me lmao

You're completely full of shit homie. You don't pull pussy like that and not get regularly laid.

Dress up like your friends and take her in dark rooms.

You aren't in love bro you are addicted. Learn the difference.

post a actual pic of her, not this fake bs

Does she have any explanation for why she's treating you like this?
And before you say it, "sex addiction" is not a real thing.

move to the woods unless she starts fuckin the trees ya should be alright

Huge feet. Big turn off for me

nice contribution any other random factoids we don't give a shit about?

No because I'm not a fucking degenerate.

She has been clinically diagnosed as a nymphomaniac by a psychiatrist. She apologizes every time I find out and begs me to forgive her.

It really is an addiction. She literally can't say no.

Fuck it then be a cuck if you want fam but just know it's intrinsically wrong and morally twisted.

so.. show us more pics of this fake girl

Gain some self respect.

I don't want to be a cuck. I want her to stop fucking other guys.

shes a dumb cunt you idiot just breakup with her or post more pics. Show us more than the 2

FAGGOT CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

SAGE CUCK THREADS
REPORT CUCK FAGGOTS

Report them to who?

She isn't fake. I know I won the lottery, but I love her with all my heart and I can't imagine my life without her in it. I'm totally whipped.

Okay mate, I'll accept the face that she has a real addiction to sex. The fact still stands that it upsets you, and you may have to come to terms with the fact that it's not a healthy relationship to be in. In that case, I would break it off.
That said, judging from the pics she's a fucking bombshell so if you really don't want to throw that away then I recommend you talk to her about opening up the relationship. That way, you can impose some rules on how she fucks these guys (always use condoms, not at your home etc.) to prevent any negative consequences coming back to you and then also be able to get some extra taint yourself. It will take the "lying" part out of the equation and should make you feel a lot better. Just talking to her about it will also be a great litmus test for your relationship. If she has a problem with it because she doesn't want you fucking other girls, then you know she's a selfish whore and can feel totally confident kicking her ass to the curb.

being exclusive sucks man. see if you can fuck girls on the side as well, I'd kill to have that situation with this chick..

post more plz

any more snapchat/cheating/cuck pics?

personally i'm jealous. she's 10/10, teases you by hooking up with other guys, and will sex you any time as well.. win in my book

Old copypasta old

You're dumb if you think this is real

I don't know HOW to kick her to the curb.
I've tried to kick her out of my life, but then she will just started talking really sex and rubbing my dick through my jeans and the next thing I know my dick is in her mouth.

She's really, really, really, really good at talking dirty.

You didn't win the lottery. She's a piece of shit who's not even that pretty. Move on to better girls.

>walks into an internet tackle shop
>points out there is bait everywhere
>expects to receive kudos for pointing out the obvious

lol at people thinking this shit is real, they are all professional pictures posted here, nothing amature even

gangbang her?

Fuckin loved this

Then ask her to open things up. Again, if she has a problem with it then you KNOW she's human trash. Are you giving her money or something?

Why do all skinny girls have huge feet?

>points out previous trolls attempt to rouse jimmies
>expects praise
>my facial features during that undisclosed moment

>She literally can't say no.
The judge said that didnt count for me on acounts of the duct tape.

dailymotion.com/video/x554ga9_that-70s-show-5x21-trampled-under-foot_fun

@8:20 + @13:52
>it's you

I've already seen her posted here, stop lying op

>stop lying
>on a board dedicated to fiction and falsehoods

This board is FOR lying, you idiot. Is Steven King a liar too?

Is your autism level out of control? One thing is role-playing another is lying like this faggot op. Sorry i ruined your cuck dream, now go kill yourself

Let me fuck her too you damn cuck

Lurk moar. It's never enough.

If you really have to ask then it is to late

You're already a cuck

look i'm going to give you some advice I've learned the hard way and took me years to realize:

It is okay to love sluts. Sluts are the best thing in the world.
But it is never okay to fall in love with sluts. Because sluts are only in love with one thing, and that is dick.
Not YOUR dick.
just dick.
and you will never be able to change that.

You can't be serious

A. Learn some self respect.

B. If it bothers you, dump her. Stop tolerating shit.

C. Find someone you respect enough not to post pictures of her naked for tons of guys to jack off to on Sup Forums

D. Get off Sup Forums, it's not good for you.

E. Grow a pair of balls.

F. Get out more.

Do all of the above.

Why not just fuck more and fulfill her needs?

are u the cuck that posted audio clips of her getting fucked by your friend? ive seen these pics before

Learn to enjoy sloppy seconds, cum is the best lube ever

Unfortunate truth incoming.

I'm 90% sure I've seen you ask the same question before.
If you have to go to Sup Forums for advice on what to do about a girl, your best option is probably to break up with her.
If you ask about the same girl TWICE, then you probably should've dumped her the first time.

You're not getting it. I don't know HOW to break up with her.

You: I'm breaking up with you

Her response doesn't matter. Cease contact at that point and never reestablish it.

Put her in a chastity belt. If she really is a sex addict, she'll either:
be forced to overcome her addiction, or
be 10 times more horny and excited to fuck you when you unlock her belt.

If you really want to be safe, make sure that her belt is always locked unless she's tied down with her hands secured, or at least has her hands tied or handcuffed behind her back.

I've tried that. That doesn't work.

I'm praying OP delivers for his own sake. Save yourself from pain, OP

>increase the amount of dicks she sucks by and order of magnitude

These are probably your best options OP. Pick one.
>But what if she doesn't want to go into chastity?
If she knows how much this hurts you and she gives a shit about you, she'll do it at least to try to overcome her addiction.

OP says she's a sex addict. If that's true, she's far less interested oral than anal or vaginal, if at all.

how do you know that?

She could be a cum slut.

It might not be the orgasms she's addicted to, but the attention.

you get some stds and eventually die?

but seriously, how the fuck can you fall in love with a mindless piece of meat everyone around you had.

uuuurgh. it's like indirectly sucking cocks of all the guys around you.

Post stories of when she fucked your friends

>Girl is addicted to sexual pleasure
>"why wouldn't she just do a sexual activity that gives her no sexual pleasure?"

I know because that's how sex addicts work.

Hey, I have a friend who's in a similar situation. Unfortunately, he married this girl before he found out about that part of her. She's also mostly just very manipulative.

IT
DOES
NOT
GET
BETTER.

Run away as fast as you can

I'll admit, you may be right. If you are, OP needs to drop her ASAP

MORE

FUCKING

PICS.