youtube.com/watch?v=4UX4psCQq-8
youtube.com/watch?v=mZa_NouWCUE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chess

hockey
/thread

MMA

Lingerie Football

Either Rugby or MMA, and I mean actual MMA, not some mat maid faggot who's trained twice, and acts like a hard ass.

Soccer

Suicide

Boxing. Takes skill and intelligence, and not grinding against other men.

>inb4 2 much clinching
>inb4 that shit gets broken up instead of rewarded like mmgay

Going with this.

>solid ice
>sharpened skates
>85 MPH pucks flying around
>Nordic bear men doing Nordic bear men things

Definitely cricket

Vale Tudo

Medieval MMA

youtube.com/watch?v=IV3yvOkooYA

ah yes the throat slitting incident

golf. so alpha you don't even need an opponent. not dependent on anyone. just trying to improve yourself, or not even improve. have fun if that's what you want. it's the mgtow of sports. the ultimate alpha

youtu.be/icFAD3wcl3w

This

Also has real life value

Endurance riding, think Dakar

Easily professional online LoL matches

this is actually hard to argue against

Starcraft brood war

Competitve gloryholing.

wrestling

you get to physically dominate your opponent while rubbing your sweaty bodies together

>you said alpha, not which sport is the gayest.

Rhonda rousey pls go

innit? in addition to what i listed above, it also requires brute strength yet delicate finesse and technique, in addition to mental prowess, studying of terrain, etc

They're from armored combat league

HEMA.

youtube.com/watch?v=ln94E9AGYTc

Hockey
Rugby
Wrestling

well, i'm sold. i'm the dude who said hockey earlier but you've convinced me.

it's no surprise that it seems so many professional hockey players are also passionate golfers.

As much as I hate to admit it, probably rodeo
youtu.be/GlbQJHTTDJg

Chess.

this isn't a "what's the most retarded sport" thread
if it were i'd say you nailed it
bull riding is even more retarded than russian roulette. at least if you lose that game you die. in bull riding you get mauled, paralyzed, brain damage, etc.

Raping polar bears.

men's beach volley ball, nigga

badminton

> Game moves incredibly fast because one can skate way faster than they could run
> huge collisions due to the speed of the game (the guys aren't NFL size, but the collisions can be faster, and more games in a season, so it adds up)
>Goalies have to face 90+ mph shots through screens and tipped pucks, and still regularly put up ~ .910 save percentages. The whole game is in their hands, doesn't matter how well your team is playing if your goalie is swiss cheese. Similarly a goalie can completely shut down an opposing team and steal a game for their team when the team as a whole doesn't play well
> 82 games a season + up to four 7-game playoff series; in the playoffs the speed of the game gets cranked from 9/10 --> 12/10
> have to be able to fight at minimum 2-3 times in your career, realistically 15+ times
> in today's NHL, you cannot just be a goon, you have to have skill and grit
>players endure the most ridiculous injuries and keep playing. Patrice Bergeron missed no games in the '13 playoffs, and afterwards was treated for a punctured lung, multiple broken ribs, separated shoulder, torn cartilage/muscles, played Game 6 of the Finals with a hole in his lung, and that's just the first guy I could think of. Every year after the playoffs you hear about 6-7 guys playing through injuries that they really should be sidelined for.
> the dirty fucking dangles, boy

the coolest injury moment this season so far has got to be when that Blue Jackets dude took the shot to the head, got 36 stitches, returned to the game, an scored the game winning goal

kek holy shit
>mfw even the adds on the boards are the same

This

except Toyota got out of there when the auto industry left Detroit apparently

Motocross.

Rally. 150 km/h, narrow forest roads, tree's mountains, balls of steel.

Extreme downhill.
Just watch and clench your anus.
youtube.com/watch?v=qFiceUAUarQ
MMA, Hockey whatever. No chance.

>ctrl-f
>no water polo

have you guys seen water polo? those guys are fucking ruthless, the legitimately try and kill each other every game, my highschool team used to intentionally grow and sharpen their toenails

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

dota 2

SAMMY PLEASE LISTEN TO MY CALLS

>Backflips down mountain going 60mp/h.
Well. Damn.

Rugby

sex

>brain damage hand dancing
LOL boxing is the gayest of all fighting.

pretzel legs

Tazer Ball....its real, look that shit up

Isle of Man TT motorcycle race
>200+ mph
>Tiny ass island roads
>Loads of deaths every event

You aren't explaining alphas.... You're explaining autism. And I say this as a golf enthusiast. Golf is not alpha. It requires assburgers levels of focus and repetitive nature.

Fedora Tipping.

Hmm, I suggest endurance riding but didn't even think of the TT, good call, think you've got it.

>what is friction?
Those hit's aren't that hard compared to football dude. You are on ICE. Not planting with cleats on and getting ran the fuck over.

Fucking skeleton. Not for the faint of heart, I know I wouldn't be able to do that shit.

Maybe I'd try luge, but skeleton is too hardcore.

War.

Heh, fuck off fag, football is gay as aids

Dudes in speedos playing grab ass and water volley ball. Difficult? Yes. Alpha? No.

Either endurance racing (like Le mans or Sebring), SuperKarts (140mph, suspension & seat belt lacking, full bodied go karts racing on actual race tracks... like Le Mans), moto gp (for reasons), or rally (or obvious reasons)

Hockey

Football is gay, but hockey players are not getting hit harder than football players. Idiot. Not to mention the smallest football players (except wide receivers) are the size of the biggest hockey players.

I mean it's literally called Isle of "Man" this is the most alpha by far.

you know nothing about the sport and the fact that you are thinking about half naked dudes around you in a swimming pool only speaks volumes about your insecurity.

try treading water with your elbows above water for 10 minutes then speak to me

This is the only real answer. What other sports have this many deaths?

"Between 1949 and 1976 the TT had World Championship status, until deemed too dangerous. Surely riders would stop coming to such a perilous event that carried no official status. But still they came, year after year."

"Death is, inevitably, the unmentioned guest at the feast. In 100 years, 223 people have been killed in the TT or the Isle of Man GP (on the same course). It is a horrible, tragic statistic. But it is not one the riders are unaware of. They know the risk, and they embrace it. They ride not in spite of danger, but because of it. "

>hockey players in charge of very basic physics
LOL

Nothing you are saying is alpha. Deal with it faggot.

oh shit i dont know anything about hockey really but that play was absolutely sickening

And then it's regular ass looking motherfuckers like this who do it - dudes a champ.

never said the hits were HARDER per say, there's just way more games and the speed of the hits somewhat make up for the smaller size of the players in terms of momentum. also, even though the friction is less, ice is much harder than turf/grass so they're just different types of impacts

Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only sports. Everything else is a game.

Hurling.

fuck yeah

Just mention group B or Pikes Peak

>more games
Football players get hit literally every play.......

>ice is harder
Barely (most turf is an inch or two over cement), they all wear pads, falling on the ice (or turf) is negligible. The hits are what matters. And football players get hit way harder way more often than hockey players. Dealwithit.jpg

3 gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc

this. anything isle of man.

youtube.com/watch?v=DRg5Sp1iQMc

Being a gladiator at the coliseum

Auto racing is a test of skill and engineering, nothing sporting about it.

Hockey and rugby are the most alpha sports out there.

>rugby

Dueling with sabers

i dunno. bunch of guys on skates dressed up as marshmallows.
kinda gay really.

Watching Hockey.

youtube.com/watch?v=4UX4psCQq-8

Sport (UK) or sports (US) are all usually forms of competitive physical activity or games which,[1] through casual or organized participation, aim to use, maintain or improve physical ability and skills while providing enjoyment to participants, and in some cases, entertainment for spectators.

Saying auto racing is a sport is like saying astronauts are pro athletes.

so, nigger mindset is alpha. got it

You know racing, in particular bike racing is one of the most calorie intensive activities you can partake in right? Thus making it physical, requiring skill and enjoyment to both competitors and spectators.

I'm not a real big fan of fagball but, have you ever actually played association football?

Shit is exhausting.

not even close

youtube.com/watch?v=mZa_NouWCUE

Not involved in it, but lumberjack sports are alpha as fuck, its both a hardcore sport and getting shit done at the same time
>you can shave your face with those axes