Hello, anonymous! Welcome to the Hakurei Shrine. Sadly...

Hello, anonymous! Welcome to the Hakurei Shrine. Sadly, our usual Miko isn't here yet tonight but I think she'll make an appearance before the night is through.

For now, consider this a general advice thread. If you need some advice or help with something, just use
>advice
at the beginning of your post. Someone will probably throw their thoughts your way.

Other than that, just relax, try to foster a welcoming atmosphere and awaaaaay we go~

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12623026
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I won't be staying, but I want you to all know how wonderful you are. Hope you all take care user.

-phi

Ah.. Thanks, Phi. Here's hoping you're alright.

Do you regret anything Op?

bumpu desu

Not OP, but that's a heavy goddamn question.
I'm going to have to expand on it, give me a minute...

thanks, mister Phi. have a nice night, and stay safe.

Expand dong tbh.

Yeah, I'd need two hands to count them all. I'm no different than anyone else. I mess up all the time in life. I regret a whole lot of things, user.

Is it weird when people have none?

I'm actually hopping in the shower, I'll keep it short so I can help keep things bumped, sis

If by weird, you mean uncommon, and thus not the norm, then yes, I think so. But that said, I also know more than one person who regret nothing.

Ah... Thank you, dear. Make sure to get behind your ears.

Such as? I know a few myself.
More people should do that, they would be happier.

This one is the standard for quality poll-making.
strawpoll.me/12623026
strawpoll.me/12623026
strawpoll.me/12623026

Okay, I regret doing a certain something twice that almost killed me both times. I regret being a weak individual when it comes to relationships, I regret the times that I was depressed with one thing or another and decided to take it out on my own flesh, I regret jumping into relationships without knowing that it would work out. I regret having to move back from the south.

The shrine has competition tonight, ya know. But at least we get to see the rare bunny thread

Heh... Yeah, it's not much, I know. Nobody's even showing up. But maybe that will at least mean that I can help some more anons.

Do you think you would feel better not regretting things?

I think that the formula for being a person who has no regrets, is so incredibly precise that neither you or me will be that sort of person, no matter how hard we try. So... I think that you and I need to face the future instead of wanting to be something we're not.

I can only stop in for a little tonight. I got wrapped up in the neverending Alice threads tonight trying to do advice there. Work approaches shortly...

Not too late tonight?

But I am that sort of person though. I am me, I am not something else.

That's not hard to believe. I saw them as well. I decided not to get involved with things I can do nothing to change

Good evening

Not too late at all, my friend. Welcome~ How are you doing tonight?
Oh? Is that so, you have no regrets at all?
Hey there, Duke. How's it going?

I'm doing fine. Just my heads still stuck on what to do. So many of my friends think that she does like me. but is reluctant to start anything

Not really, regret isn't something that troubles me, I once made a promise to myself, that I would live a life without regrets.

not sure I'm up to speed on the girl thing EMT bro, but I do feel you having a lot going on in your life right now and can appreciate you apprehensiveness.

Where is Reimu?

she might hate us

Well, your question shouldn't be whether or not she likes you but whether or not, even if she does, you should start that relationship. Basically, whatever it is that's holding her back.
She will be along sometime soon, I think.
That's funny~

I want to drink, but have none

last I saw Reimu was during the co-op thread with Alice.... that was an interesting ride.

for anyone curious, Autumn Leaves incense is the best scent ever made.

clean as a whistle! just don't try to eat off of them, I'm not sure you could fit much food behind them.

comfy shrines are the best shrines

Why do you want to drink user?

Good evening, Jill
It's how I cope with life

why

Sorry to hear it, user. I'm drinking quite soon as well, myself.
She's aware that her attendance has been a bit spotty of late. Worry not, user.
We'll fine out, ufufu~
That's a bad habit. One that I share.
Well, ridiculous things are often funny, anonymous. Like the idea that Reimu would ever hate anonymous.

I know an asshole and former friend who made his new goal in life to make sure he has no regrets. He stopped talking to me and cut me out of his life, which I'm fine with because he outright said that "people like you" are wishy washy. If you're gonna try to stop having regrets, don't backtrack as much as the idiot I used to know did.

Hey there. Comfy shrines are the best indeed. I actually enjoy comfy things, despite what my demeanor makes people think sometimes

Hello thread

How is everyone's breaking of the Spring?

-Sweet Roll

What's wrong at the moment?

Yeah, it's not a great habit, but it's good enough. I just wish it was cheaper

Eh, yea we both do.

Long story short with EMT Girl (She's actually one, and the one who really pushed me for this)

Basically, I meet her, she shows signs of interest. I develop feelings for her. About a year of this, and being sorta friends, I tell her how I feel. She simply say's she's not looking for anything currently with anybody. But despite that friends still think that she likes me given how open she is with me, despite not being close.

But the apprehensiveness is moreso from her. I'm fine to start something with her soon. If she decided to

I wish I knew what was holding her back. But eh, hopefully it will become clear in time

Thanks.

I don't talk about it

because drinking makes everything hurt a little less
hey, how are you doing?
wait til I start drinking before you flirt too much

Thats fair.
Do you want to stop drinking or is it of no real consequence to you?

Seems we have a bunch of drinkers here tonight.

I'd recommend 420 over drinking, personally but, uh.. You know.
I'm glad I can depend on you two to help me create a nice, relaxing atmosphere.
Spring is... fine, I guess? But here, it snows one day and is hot the next.
I think it just might, if you continue talking to her!
Don't or won't?
Whaaaaat, I have to wait?

>>
I probably will be going to sleep soon though. I wake up at 5:30 on weekdays now
It matters little to me. I'm working on drinking more at once, but I'm a lightweight
Won't be legalized here for over a year, plus I have asthma

You caught up with who I am apparently, I guess I just wanted to say that I still care about you to some extent. I don't expect you to forgive me but I just wanted to tell you.

to be fair, I'm two months sober, and this drink is far overdue.
just a little longer, sis.
please look after yourself.

Hmm, I see. Stay close and maybe let her know that you see something, but you understand her side too. She is definatley capable of being attracted w/o the intent to start something.

Also be aware that you can't change her feelings on the issue, so don't get tooooo caught up in what you can't fix that it keeps you from working on things you do have control over. You've always seemed like an on-point guy so I have faith!

That's it for me ya'll off to do admissions. Have a great thread, great people!

Never

Just finished having a crisis

Had a problem with that thing I'm doing, it couldn't let me make any progress for 2 to 3 days

Solved it today, I was both relieved and feeling stupid that the solution was very easy

-Sweet Roll

hello everyone, i am here, finally

I'm a lightweight myself. I hope your year is a good year user. And that inexpensive booze is always near.

be safe, new friend

Not sure if sarcasm

-sniff sniff- I guess I go by Sonya around here. B-but that's fine...its okay that you didn't know my name or anything

Uuuh, well, asthma is only a problem if you smoke, so instead, vape. And yes, you should wait until t hen, if you can.
Ah...? On the contrary, I haven't the faintest. If you've an apology to make, I'd prefer if you'd make it in private, actually...
Mmm, you should make me a piano woman!
Welcome, Quetz~ Kanna is best girl, btw.

Okay. Just don't drink yourself to oblivion all at once.

I don't sarcasm very often. It's a bad idea in text format, dear.

Hello People!

Mantis

Canadabux are shit, so cheap liquor is unlikely to be found, sadly
If you want
22 years without it, it's not as though it's urgent either.
I heard vaping is bad if you have asthma too

>Advice

I'm at a point in my life where I need to move on a do things, but I'm to scared to even attempt to.

What could I do?

Where abouts in Canada?

That was what it was like a week or two ago for me

Looks like the snow is finally clearing up for good now

I just hope that we don't get a repeat of what happened last year

-Sweet Roll

Can't, we aren't friends on steam anymore.

The Canada part of Canada

I'm in that place as well, get a job and the end of the month will be what you care about, you'll get used to it and the anxiety of it will fade away. Trust me.

I just know of you are in Ontario you're absolutely screwed for cheap booze. It's all expensive. Half the reason I do that drink.

One thing is that you could use these threads as a sounding board.
Make it a point to come back and report on your progress.

Mantis

Hai, mantis~
Well, I can't claim to be an expert of any kind.
Ah, so you're at just the point I'm at! Well, sadly my only advice is to do what you can in your downtime to relax your nerves while forcing yourself to make those things happen. Make the tough decisions. If you relax when you can in the meantime, the stress won't be too much.
I'll happily re-add you for whatever apology you feel you need to make, but I'd need a name for that, wouldn't I?

I will stay for a bit but im tired.

I'll be sure to keep it in mind. sorry if we met before and I forgot! I'm just not great with names.
today, we're serving ale and only ale.
a little oblivion's fun now and then, user. I'll drink enough water to fight off a hangover, if that helps your conscience.
the hardest step is the first, user. once you get past that, it gets easier. and it's never too late to try and improve your situation.

\/ \/ \/
I was more relieved than feeling stupid

I wasn't even beating myself up about it

-Sweet Roll

Make sure you don't overdo it by staying up so late.

Chocolate and stuff would be an option, though I'm not big into sweet stuffs myself

That sounds good to me. Hangovers aren't good. So I've heard.

I got sleeping problems anyway. Always so alert and cant relax.

Hello all

Hai Bunny!
Thanks for Hosting the Thread tonite!

~Mantis

I'm gonna try to hit the sack. Good night shrine

Who else could it be.

Are you by any above the user who does art?

don't push yourself. suffer for art, not for us

Yep. Gonna message her either Friday or Sunday when I'm out of town for the weekend. Should keep me busy during the 6 hr drive.

And I'll see where it goes from there. Maybe I can position it to go and meet up on the boardwalk in a month or so.

Yea, I guess that's all I can do. She seems like that type. Maybe she's keeping me around for when she is wanting to start something

Good night I guess

I've been half hungover once. A dreadful occasion.

I like sweet but not chocolate, more... fruity things. And caramel and such.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Hai, Terra.
Ah.. Of course, dear. It's my pleasure

remember to download podcasts or something for the drive as well! it's always worth listening to and learning something in the process.
I've been told it's a lot like a migraine, and I've had enough of those to know it's not worth it.
this one goes out to you

Hey Jill how are you?
Hai bunny how are you

Yes I am

With great suffering comes great art. Don't worry just relaxing right now anyway trying to set my body for sleep.

That's my cue to drink, I think!
I'm just fine, dear. What about you, hmm? Had any spaghetti lately?

I didn't have much of a headache, but I tasted the rum on my breath for the entire next day and the stench made me want to vomit. I could function but not joyfully.

I see. Usually I'm using a signature and a great fan. I hope you manage to get some rest.

hey, anons lurking? I love you. I hope your day was well, and if not, I hope tomorrow's extra-great just to make up for it.

same situation as always. not amazing, but doing my best to spread love to others regardless. you?
take care of yourself

We've chatted a little bit before, but I've never given you my name. Its all good. Nice to formally meet you, Jill

I'm taking off for the night. See ya

Goooood evening Anonymous!

Thanks for the help, Sonya.
Sonya is a good person.
Aaah, that's interesting. I've drank rum all week and not had such an experience. Guess I'm lucky.
Ah, I knew she'd arrive at some point.

Melatonin helped me sleep when I first went to the third shift.

Mantis