I actually saw a Jugalo the other day

I was getting on a train and I saw a guy with jugalo tattoos everywhere, even on his face/head. I thought these people were a fringe meme, I didn't realize that they actually really existed. Who would get the hatchet man tattoo'ed on their face?

I have a close friend who has a Hatchet Man tattoo on his ankle

its pathetic but on an ankle is more understandable..who would get it on their face

I've known three people with hatchet man tattoos. I went to community college for a while and met two of them, a married couple, there. The other one was a coworker. I told him once as a joke that I was going as a jugalette for halloween and he didn't get that I was making fun of him/them.

>Who would get the hatchet man tattoo'ed on their face?
a white trash idiot who is never going to amount to anything more than a shelf stacker

this was in the UK might I add, never knew we had jugalos here

recovering former juggler here

these niggas be world-wide what u mean senpai smdh

I see them all the time. They're all over Alabama. It's bizarre

I used to work at a large corporate office for a major food company (talking multi billions of dollars in products sold annually) and one of our designers had a big- talking probably six inches tall- hatchet man on the back of her neck. She was gross and fat, what you'd expect. Also not good at her job. I believe she was new when I was there though, so I cut some slack in that area. She was also 25 and had braces. Just not a pretty sight.

>all over alabama
>bizarre

Choose one

What are some juggalo artists other than ICP anyway?

nice blog

nice shitpost

is grimez jug?

Twiztid
Blaze Ya Dead Homie
Esham
Cold 187
Anybody Killa
Your mother

Yo is that Sanskrit writing

How many people actually listen to ICP though? Or has the culture evolved from the music to where you don't even have to listen to too much ICP to be a juggalo?

danny brown

What do you think?

i think your common juggalo listens to %80-%90 icp only, anyone can pretend to be a juggalo but they'll smell you out.

>jugalette
is the joke that there's no female jugalos?

>mfw they breed and have a litter

I work with one, actually. Really nice and friendly guy, but I can't get over all the icp/hatchet man bullshit.

>im a girl XDDD

fuck off

WOOP WOOP

Were you frightened?

definitely, anyone sporting hatchet man tattos should not be crossed

Tfw no juggalo gf

you must be some rich white faggot who grew up in the suburbs

Twiztid
Blaze Ya Dead Homie
ABK
Tech N9ne
Bizarre
King Gordy
Hopsin
Boondox
Esham
Young Wicked
Kottonmouth Kings
(hed)PE
Necro
Vanilla Ice
Lil Wyte
Prozak
Haystak
Zug Island

those are all the artists I can think of that were either signed to their label or are affiliated with them

t. ex Juggalo (junior high-freshmen year of high school)

Spot the retard

Oh, that's what these are... I've seen them on bumper stickers here and there.

I lived near this trailer park where my best friend lived. So many juggalos there it was unreal. None of the hardcore ones with face tattoos though.

yo yo yo face tats all over da hood wher i com from real street shit nigga yo X-__DDD

get a job already

Please refrain from mentioning your sex and/or gender while visiting Sup Forums. Although you may not be aware of this (although I think you are), many people posting on Sup Forums are not in an intimate relationship.

Therefore, referring to your femininity can be highly offensive to others, as they visit Sup Forums to have fun and intellectual discourse, not to be reminded of their shortcomings (as perceived by society).

I hope you remember this in the future and refrain from using any key words that can be used as gender identifiers. It really is not that much to ask and will prevent threads from degenerating into flame/troll disasters.

Some of us also choose to be single and our virginity is not a badge of shame. The inherent superficial and highly opportunistic behavior of women is not attractive to every male, and therefore we do not have to be constantly reminded of your kind while on Sup Forums. It is not necessary and can be considered, "attention whoring" (a very just term).

Thank you very much,