HEY GUYS!!! can i make potassium nitrate by mixing my pee, shiet...

HEY GUYS!!! can i make potassium nitrate by mixing my pee, shiet, and let it do its thing in a bag under the sun for a week then boil it?

You tell me?

Interesting question, though. I can make sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide from various things from plants to oak wood fires, but do not know about nitrate

Are you making fireworks? How fun!

well i want to know i was trying to but first i wanted to ask, think woukd work?

nah! gun pouder!

look up "cody's lab potassium nitrate" on youtube

We made some cool fireworks on indian res in idaho while back. Im not indian, but have friends... Anyways, star compositions and various color comps were easy. I think potassium nitrate was an ingredient

dont have wood ash, and my wife wouldnt let me set a fire in the back or front yard

Faux bbq time

mix it with potassium nitrate and blow yourself up

why dont you just buy it...? i do random ass chemical experiments at home all the time, just buy it

cool i would like try that, but the question remain can i make potassium nitrate with my shiet, n pee?
i want to make it my self, for ego reasons

nope

Stop being a blue-gummed nigger, get a job and go buy some stump remover. Thank me later.

Apologies cuz i dont know. Stay safe. Guy i knew lit a bunch of silver powder off and scorched his arm bad.

pretty sure thats the recipe for jenkem

I make soaps. I like to create my own potash for fun. Its not a "can i buy it or not" question. OP wants to experiment. I understand that completely. Get back to the roots. Pure and clean

Did that guy happen to live near Niagara falls?

holy molly i just want to shoot my homemade gun, ill try safe
but i want potassium nitrate
and THANKS FINALLY!

No. San Jose

or some one know at least what would i create besides jenkem?

When Life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you poop, make poop-juice.

Might be an onion question. Ya know?

jenkem is all you need

its like potassium nitrate for the soul

lol
i mixe it with onions?

more onions digested = stronger jenkem
D
A
N
K

>i mixe it with onions?
No @ smack-tard. Onion meaning many layers.

okey that so mmm nice?
sir youre very rude

I only want a yes or no please!

>sir youre very rude
Tut tut tut,"You're".

i just wanted to make potassium nitrate...

Fuck you, I am non-binary.

I told you already, get the feathers out of your Popeye's Chicken eating nigger ears when I tell you to get a job and go buy stump remover.