Are we winning the super bowl this year lads

are we winning the super bowl this year lads

Other urls found in this thread:

tunein.com/985thesportshub
40.media.tumblr.com/ca13758acda85a99dc8561e8c90ab12a/tumblr_nn4e0yvIkT1soo1yao1_1280.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Mommy, can I have some milk?"

I think the Hawks take it this year if Wilson manages to fully recover

"Lady I need to check the bags on your chest, it's our policy"

I'm a Jest fan and I can't believe I'm saying this but I'd much rather see the Patriots win it than the Raiddurrs or Cowshits

Actually I take this back.

inb4 some german thinks she's hot

Did we ever found out who she is?

Some titty monster who works for a bawston radio station

Thanks. Do you have a name maybe?

>check'd

tunein.com/985thesportshub i think she was on their instagram

>did we ever reverse image search?

I NEED TO KNOW. ARE THEY REAL!?

They're real. And they're spectacular.

>Nancy Q Magic

found her. Thanks!

Reminds me of my elementary school teacher. Assumably mid-fourty with old-hag face, thicc as fuck and big knockers.
Whenever I had a question she used to stand behind me and bow down so I could speak almost in her ear to not disrupt the other students.
Damn, I could feel her massive tits resting on my shoulders while she softly rubbed my back.

This takes me back.

>I wouldn't mind mic'ing those bongos if you know what I mean

40.media.tumblr.com/ca13758acda85a99dc8561e8c90ab12a/tumblr_nn4e0yvIkT1soo1yao1_1280.jpg

How is this possible? There's no way she doesn't have implants, if for no other reason than a woman would be crazy not to get breast reduction surgery on boobs of that size.

Reduction should be a crime

fakes dont sag like that

breats can grow back again after reduction surgery. Maybe she had one when she was young and now doesn't give a shit anymore

They are not real.

most middle age titcows LOVE the attention they have gotten their entire lives for being buxom. The girls who hate being titty monsters save up and get reductions while they are in college.

Its just like how guys with strong chins dont get redutions

if they were fake they would be way higher up

MUMMY I WANT MILKIES. MILKIES TIME MUMMY

uh more pics?

patriots females are usually hot

this, im already numb to the patriots and brady winning super bowls, really dont want the cowboys to win anything

they would be worse than the u12s

Too much tit, plus those fuckers are probably saggy as hell.

at least >we embrace the badguy role and are relatively immune to bangwagoners. or at least I hope so

t. Cheatriotsfag

WHO?

pats penis pleaser

no the defense is too shitty

>IF

He's back already