I'm on ket acid and weed

I'm on ket acid and weed .
Ama

ever had an out-of-body experience?

a friend of mine did K and he said he could see himself sitting

What?

Yes, combined diphenidine with ket and smoked a head ... still not sure to this day if I really stood up and walked through my apartment or just imagined that ... Im just quite sure that the part where I was seeing myself from above while my body was sinking into cotton candy ( we had a white Fluffy couch ) was just a visual / oob experience.

Sry for grammar and stuff I'm high and from Germany

OP here, yes it's quite "typical" on dissociativas to have the feeling you are looking at yourself or standing behind yourself

Maybe nice to know
200 micro?grams - lsd (2 blotter )
55 milligram ket
250miligram Alaskan ice weed

I was once on heroin meth acid and weed. Ask me about it. The weed factors out, we all know thats not a real drug

Wo wohnst du? Hab kp wo ich ket herbekomm

Not at all, weed on a psychedelic or dissos really gives the last push over the edge
Ruhrgebiet, bekomme ket meist aus Holland, zwischendurch hat der Dealer meines Vertrauens auch was da .
Aber sind nurnoch rest Mengen die ich momentan konsumiere.
Bin auf Researchchemicals gestoßen, beinahe selben Effekte, teilweise wie bei.1p-lsd komplett identisch , nur halt günstiger und "noch" legal, kannst dir so bestellen, einfach mal nach reddit /rcsources googlen

were you the guy on the other thread about that fake chick posting about being depressed to get people to buy her shit on steam who said that you spent all your money on ket and acid?

>55mg ketamine
thats nothing, why'd you even measure it out? doing key bumps is part of the fun

What are you on?

just saw
>250mg weed
its b8

good question

Yes, was a bit exaggerated but who cares, that cunt wasted dubs and didn't even showed boobs

It's better than that

turns out not even a chick, good use of your money

That's the dose right now, probably end up at 200+ mg soon, I like going step for step sometimes

Learn to read fgt

Yeah fuck you , like a quarter gram from the 1g baggie, didn't weight it Mr shit face mcgiggles

Was quite obvious, I just looked at the profile for 5 seconds and the pic and past names gave it faster away than ...something fast.. i Don't know, fuck it

Have you ever been, even as far as wanted to, or even tried to go look more like?

did you fucking measure it out? who the fuck measures their weed in milligrams? maybe you're just tripping, but you sound like an uptight bitch. go fuck yourself and have a bad trip.

maybe you were just tripping when you decided to weigh out precise milligram dosages for fucking weed and ketamine. acid doesn't even make you do dumb shit like that to begin with though. you're just a bitch.

Are you fucking illiterate aswell ?

nope, just crashing. my grammar might be shit but at least i don't have debilitating autism.

Yeah I weight out my ket, problem with that? I prefer to know how much I took so I can replicate nice trips, and so I didn't bought that scale just for a-php, 4-aco-dmt and stuff. Why not use it if you own it. Its like not fucking your Asian loli slave

>asian loli slave
yeah, you're a bit mentally stunted aren't you

i know someone who took too much 4aco dmt and jumped off a bridge. they actually survived and told me it was fun, you should try it too.

Does your name start with an L?

I almost have my master in biochemistry, a solid 7.5/10 gf and the state pays my drugs and beer.
I got nothing to complain about and just wanted to be nice to people who might have some questions.
From now on I just ignore comments like this

>almost have my master in biochemistry
but not yet, bitch, so was it even worth bringing up? you're just a narcissistic fuck. great example of a psuedo intellectual fuck.
>state pays for my drugs and alcohol
are you broke? or just a fucking parasite? kill yourself.

are you on ket acid and weed right now?

No, starts with an R

i really am crashing, i'm being redundant as fuck. kys though

Follow up. Does your name start with an R?

That means I already have my bachelor degree and I'm almost finished with my master , but most country's don't have this system I think so I spoke of master because I thought people probably can understand that better .

No, where I live the state gives you money while you study, when you are passing enough exams

Are you doing a master's thesis? If so, what's it on?

Yes, how do you know?

>From now on I just ignore comments like this
looks like that was a lie, just like all the other bs you posted. i didnt even read your comment either you piece of shit. go fuck yourself.

Lol kys

K and L, we call that Pb&J where im from. Shit goes hand in hand.

Does anyone know a good safe way to get LSD? Want to try it for my depression, but I don't know think I have any hookups.

Just google research chemicals .
1p-lsd and al-lad are quite similar,you cold say identical, to normal lsd, just cheaper and legal to buy in most countrys

thanks, I'll look it up.

Darknet pretty simple and good quality

Sup khead, having a good night? I am

Never fucked with it before. Kind of worried I'll be monitored and arrested or something.

How are you still standing?

kek, we once talked this stoner wannabe kid in my highschool into doing battery acid.
"no no man, WHY DO YOU THINK ITS CALLED.....ACID??" he went home and cut open a battery and held it on his tongue for like 5 minutes and had to go to the hospital.

Yep it's going good ty, hope your night stays good

Older pic, haven't tried to stand up quite a time now

Well, was that kid retarded ? Ofc this banned drug is in every battery in masses, they just put you in jail for buying batterys..
Ty that made me laugh

Great to hear Sup Forumsrother. See you in the rabbit hole

To be fair, DMT is in tons of shit

>Well, was that kid retarded
yeah, i think so. he carried around a bag of oregano he would pull out and go " maaaan im gonna get so hiiiigh". he was like 14 and knew everything possible about drugs but never gotten high once (sure didn't stop him from trying though)

Ever have an existential crisis? What helped you get through it?