Really hurts, what do?

Really hurts, what do?

Stop jerking off so much

Get a new one

You have a fungus. Get a basic first aid cream and you'll be good as new in a couple of days.

In all seriousness. QUIT JERKIN' IT! At least for a day or two.

Wtf stop jerking and put either vaseline or cream neosporin and leave it alone.

Pick a cock, any cock!

rub it vigorously while dry for at least 30 minutes three times a day!

I agree. Just calm down for a few days and it should go away.

Use steel wool for best results.

Finish the job

Stick it in a vigiana

you have AIDS. pour bleach on it. you'll be good in a week or so

Thats bad. OP, chop your dick off immediately! Otherwise you gonna die

i dont see anything 'wrong' IE anything causing it. I see torn skin, but no other evidence. This trauma should be treated accordingly (a skin tear) and be cautious not to do it again. I don't see evidence of anything other than that trauma.

The left thing is a fungus. But your brown glans looks like your dick has necrosis

u got candida
me either

You got herpes. put a condom for the next 4 or 5 years, A bitch give you herpes like me in 1999. If the bobo(sorry I am french) goes away your are good to fuck without condom, but it could take 5 years. Its a pain in the... I never give my wife the herpes(2011 or recent) after many years, but I fuck always without bobo(penis injury). Young boy and girl are more sensible to get herpes(before 21), Medication are a scam. Peanut butter and good health are good medication no commercial medic(usa scam).

Edit 1: You got herpes. put a condom for the next 4 or 5 years, A bitch give you herpes like me in 1999. If the penis injury is there don t fuck without condom, but it could take 5 years. Its not the end of world, almost everybody have herpes. I never give my wife the herpes(2009 or recent) after many years, but I fuck always fuck without penis injury(or almost not). Young boy and girl are more sensible to get herpes(before 20), USA Medication are a scam and don t work. Peanut butter and good health are good medication no commercial medic work really, anyway almost everybody have herpes, its not a big deal.

AHAHAHAHA
Another victim of cock mutilation, these kids are so brainwashed they actually defend what was done to them

Either see a doctor or stop beating your dick 8 times a day. You should only be doing it once or twice a week if you want to stay healthy.

Edit 1: You got herpes. put a condom for the next 4 or 5 years, A bitch give you herpes like me in 1999. If the penis injury is there don t fuck without condom, but it could take 5 years. Its not the end of world, almost everybody have herpes. I never give my wife the herpes(2009 or recent) after many years, but I fuck always fuck without penis injury(or almost not). Young boy and girl are more sensible to get herpes(before 19), USA Medication are a scam and don t work. Peanut butter and good health are good medication no commercial medic work really, anyway almost everybody have herpes, its not a big deal.

Edit 1: You got herpes. put a condom for the next 4 or 5 years, A bitch give you herpes like me in 1999. If the penis injury is there don t fuck without condom, but it could take 5 years. Its not the end of world, almost everybody have herpes. I never give my wife the herpes(2009 or recent) after many years, but I fuck always fuck without penis injury(or almost not). Young boy and girl are more sensible to get herpes(before 18), USA Medication are a scam and don t work. Peanut butter and good health are good medication no commercial medic work really, anyway almost everybody have herpes, its not a big deal.

Edit 2: You got herpes. put a condom for the next 4 or 5 years, A bitch give you herpes like me in 1999. If the penis injury is there don t fuck without condom, but it could take 5 years. Its not the end of world, almost everybody have herpes. I never give my wife the herpes(2009 or recent) after many years, but I fuck always fuck without penis injury(or almost not). Young boy and girl are more sensible to get herpes(before 17), USA Medication are a scam and don t work. Peanut butter and good health are good medication no commercial medic work really, anyway almost everybody have herpes, its not a big deal.

Edit 2: You got herpes. put a condom for the next 4 or 5 years, A bitch give you herpes like me in 1999. If the penis injury is there don t fuck without condom, but it could take 5 years. Its not the end of world, almost everybody have herpes. I never give my wife the herpes(2009 or recent) after many years, but I fuck always fuck without penis injury(or almost not). Young boy and girl are more sensible to get herpes(before 16), USA Medication are a scam and don t work. Peanut butter and good health are good medication no commercial medic work really, anyway almost everybody have herpes, its not a big deal.

Edit 3: You got herpes. put a condom for the next 4 or 5 years, A bitch give you herpes like me in 1999. If the penis injury is there don t fuck without condom, but it could take 4.5 years. Its not the end of world, almost everybody have herpes. I never give my wife the herpes(2009 or recent) after many years, but I fuck always fuck without penis injury(or almost not). Young boy and girl are more sensible to get herpes(before 18), USA Medication are a scam and don t work. Peanut butter and good health are good medication no commercial medic work really, anyway almost everybody have herpes, its not a big deal.

How about stop asking strangers on a fucking website and go to the doctors you fat shit

I know you OP, you jerked of with something harsh. I was in the same boat. Give it two weeks.

actual serious response: this actually happened to me not that long ago. its basically a male yeast infection. not herpes. you can use lotrimin ultra that usually used for athletes foot right on your dick. totally safe, look it up. works great, should be gone in a few days but skin stayed sort of peely for a couple weeks. feel better Sup Forumsro.

I don't think it's a fungal infection. It looks like a simple abrasion. Leave it alone for a while, keep it clean and dry, use a little ointment and it should be ok in a few days.
Could also be contact dermatitis, and the same 'treatment' would apply.

This. How the FUCK do you cut fags live with this? Seriously, not baiting, but how?!

You've got no skin left down there to even jerk it with. Do you just use your hand to slide up & down the glands or what??

>peanut butter is good medicine for herpes
>commercial medicine doesn't work
This is why you go to a fucking doctor

pour rubbing alcohol on it

Put some Carolina Reaper extract on it.

Wait it out and don't masterbate with shampoo

Everyone in France has herpes...
What a gross country. No wonder you enjoy terrorists.

Had same exact thing a few years ago. I had to stop wankin' for a while for it to heal and go away. It will def go away on its own but your gotta stop jerkin' off for a while, its not easy.

Apply lotion and stop dry jerking for a couple days, faggot.

Could be eczema dude. Ive got that shit on there and its actual hell