Listening to Marvin Gaye tonight. Getting high. Anyone want to talk about it? Or something else I don't give a fuck

Listening to Marvin Gaye tonight. Getting high. Anyone want to talk about it? Or something else I don't give a fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eba6XnEF6t0&list=PLArpKJA0hY4qGDZ77bIXdnxMmE7nhu4Cm&index=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DUDE WEED.

How big of an asshole do you have to be to make your own dad kill you?

The title track is the most overplayed song probably ever but it's a classic. Save the Children is always a must-hear when you get high.

Are you trying to cry for your fellow man tonight, user?

I put the record on because I wanted to feel something. I've been feeling like an emotionless failure of a person lately. Nothing like getting high and crying about What's Going On to restore some humanity.

Oh, Mercy Mercy Me

Hey user I just started getting into this guy and he's p good tb h what other albums by him r u into

DESU, this is the only album I listen to. It truly is a one-in-a-kind masterpiece. I enjoy most of his singles, but I think most would agree that they aren't anything like what came out on this album.

Wish I could help you.

typo--- DESU=DESU (to be honest)

Yeah I understood lol
Do u like Stevie wonder ? Songs in the key of life is something u might like

Listen to Baby Huey

Thanks, I will listen to it as soon as I'm done with this album.

DUDE ANYONE ELSE RN SMOKING WEED

I know it's bait and no one has taken it yet but fuck you.

I was listening to an interview with Mickey Stevenson on the radio a few months ago and found out that when Gaye first came to Motown he wanted to be a jazz singer. Stevenson asked if he would record an R&B song and listen to the final result to try and persuade him to make an R&B record instead of jazz, and it worked. According to Stevenson, it grew on him and he had so much fun doing it he decided to stick with it.

this shit be LIT BRUH

I just got this ALL NUG NO STEMS packAZHE from my Marijuana dealer. 84% sativa, this shit packs a real wallop -- gets you as high as Colorado Springs.

Interpols first record is the best bad lyrics record ever

D U D E
W E E D
L M A O

>Lana Del Rey Thread

ah yes, the soothing sounds of Kevin Durant

im fucking stoned what should i listen to

How did you confuse Marvin Gaye for Taylor Swift?

Stevie from Music of My Mind through the Secret Lives of Plants
Isaac Hayes's Black Moses
The Temptations' psych soul period
There's a Riot Goin' On
The Baby Huey Story
Here My Dear

The sounds of me dunking my balls in your mum's ass.

While you're at it, you ought to try some Otis Redding, either Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay or pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eba6XnEF6t0&list=PLArpKJA0hY4qGDZ77bIXdnxMmE7nhu4Cm&index=3

i listened to his "here my dear" lp....it's interesting

Enjoyed it, thanks.