THANKSGIVING /NFL/ GENERAL

>tfw waking up drunk on thanksgiving

This day Sup Forums. This day encompasses why america is superior to yourop. As the day goes on, I will continue to drink until beligerently drunk again. I will watch football with my extended family and eat a multi-course turkey dinner like a fatass and there's not a damn thing any of you yuro shits can do about it. After that, I'll play it by ear. Maybe ill get into a drunken arguement with my cousin who I don't like and embarrass my family. Maybe Ill get into a discussion about politics with my liberal-as-shit aunt and intellectually crush her. Who knows. One thing I do know, however, is that most of you yuropeons have nothing to look forward to later except maybe sucking on your father's cock.

I find it hilarious that American financial markets are closed today. That basically menas that the entire business world is shut down for one day just because we said so. Get fucked yurop.

-signed America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ob6x5Iuem8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Markets are closed because it's a holiday you retard fuck

An American holiday you dumbass go prep your bull Sven and get out of this thread

Reddit has come so far

Fuck off newfag, this is a known Sup Forums pasta and has been for years you dumb nigger

What's going on with kuechly? I'm finding the lack of news on him somewhat disturbing.

Also, looking forward for thanksgiving to be celebrate across the western world.

Also, OP you're still drunk.

american markets close during american holiday

wow what a shock

>yfwdbwdso

>drunk
It's 10 In the morning you fucking degenerate, get It together

It's also Thanksgiving

If I'm not driving, I'm drinking. It's piss lite TM cold here in Shit Congo.

Not freezing yet so its perfect for a morning run.

Who /Macy'sThanksgivingDayParade/ here?

Go Cowboys. Let's put those damn skins in their place.

Predictions on today's games?

WHERE ARE THOSE RACIST ASSHOLE R*******S FANS AT???
I'm going to kick all of your asses right now. How dare you disrespect Native Americans on Thanksgiving of all days?!?!

Kek wills that no shit gets done today except food and football players hitting each other. I have to work at 11 tonight which kinda sucks.

shit, I've seen this post so many times I didn't even have to think to get that acronym
Also are you the same person posting this every thread or is there more than one bears fan on Sup Forums?

Anyone going to the cowboy game? I'll invite to our tailgate

I made the wrong decision and went with weed instead of beer this morning. should have saved that for later because now I'm hungry as fuck but I want to save room for dinner by not eating all day. I already gave in and had a couple slices of pizza and I'm still starving.

Sounds like boxing day desu

We all know who's getting to Superbowl 51 this year tho.

>yfw Dak Bustcott throws 4+ interceptions today

Help my fellow Americans. I'm stuck abroad til Sunday night. Pls drink a few pbrs for me and eat a good helping or 3 of turkey and sides (but no cranberry that's for plebes)

>yfw Dak Attack throws 4 ints, but Zeke runs 200+ yards and 4TDs so the Cowmen win anyways
I'd be cool with Dak having a few bad games I really want Romo back. Besides Zeke can beat the R******s on his own

>cranberry that's for plebes
spotted the homosexual

Fave desert? I'll make it and eat it in your honor

Savory is for your main plate pls save all sweet tastes for the dessert run

Pecan pie m8 with some blue bell vanilla ice cream on top

That entire sentence sounds dumb and gay. Jesus Christ just die of AIDS already.

>tfw being drunk while watching the Cowboys DOMINATE again

Cranberry fucking sucks. And for some reason it's in everything. I was at a potluck earlier this week they have fucking cranberry soda now

Stay mad thanksgiving rookie. I bet u stay awake for the halftime shows instead of napping off your first 3 plates

>mfw im an eagles fan
>mfw the cowniggers have to win in order for us to have a playoffs chance

Truly this is hell

Who else is going to get high as fuck and eat a shit load of food while watching football with the senpai?

Feels good sempai

>the cowboy winstreak started week 2 against the redskins
>now the redskins are going to end the winstreak in the primetime thanksgiving game

like pottery

I swear to god I'm the only non degenerate moron in here who doesn't smoke weed. Why do you like smelling like shit and being sleepy all day?

because of reality

So you're a pussy who can't handle his own life without the duuuude weed lmao crutch? Kys cuck.

if i smoke weed i wont have to

>yfw the dolphins win the wild card

You sound like a stupid person.

>tfw took my first hit last week
>tfw didn't feel anything
>tfw now have bronchitis

Beer is going to make you hungry too senpai Alam.
Especially on an empty stomach

Everyone has there vices including you sugar tits. Quit acting like a intellectual when. You probably drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes or eat junk food which is all worse then weed.

>calls someone else a thanksgiving rookie
>doesn't eat cranberry dressing with stuffing on his turkey for the perfectly salty-sweet flavor combo

Step up your game kid

You're not the only one.

Eating edibles right now, won't be able to talk much less move by dinner

I do none of those things, user. My vice is probably this place. I just don't understand why people who smoke weed broadcast it to the world as if they're trying to impress people. Its so very similar to vegans.

This play pissed me off so bad because an Ajayi TD would have won me money in FF.

Oh calm down man, no need to kill our vibes just cuz you can't have a good time

*smokes massive j while listening to Bob Marley with 4 different Seth Rogan movies playing throughout the house*

>he hates cranberry
Wow why don't you fags just step on the flag if you hate American traditions so much,
Ps kill urself

>Mr Peanut dabbing in the parade

Who cares, we have based carnival

u know who's a real turkey?

Happy Thanksgiving

Is he right /nfl/

youtube.com/watch?v=ob6x5Iuem8g

>Americans watch homoerotic spectacle and stuff their face with T*rkey, while glorious nordic nations celebrate beginning of ski jumping season

Starting the day with a cheeky bit of Wild Turkey 101 in my coffee. Cheers /nfl/. Don't burn the food!

>wake up
>turn on sports center
>it's women screeching over each other
I hate this millennium

>Ski jumping

Off yourself

I like putting a bit of the sauce on the turkey. Makes a good sweet/savory combo. Not a huge dessert guy. I usually only have maybe one slice of Pecan pie. If that.

Though I suppose some like to keep it completely seperate. Gravy on turkey is also good, or putting a bit of the mashed potatos and gravy on a bite of turkey is good.

fucc off white boi, you can't fly

Mah nigga.

>he doesn't watch NFL Network

I am now

He mad

tfw no turducken for dinner

>he pays for cable
>he pays extra for nfl network

Who /visitingrelatives/ here?

About to eat soon. Should be ready to watch football afterwards.

>implying it's not bundled in the package

Jokes on you my mom pays for it

They're visiting me. At least I have NFL, Sup Forums and my cat

lol@u don't break ur neck like most ski-"jumping" americans

>not liking ski jumping
Maybe you should off yourself instead. I'm sure uncle Cletus has a rusty shotgun you can use. Wouldn't want to get brains on a mossberg.

> Dennis Green tribute

He was who we thought he was.

Why don't we abbreviate it to thxgiving?

>it's a Lions thanksgiving game

FUCKING STOP GODDAMN

SERIOUS QUESTION
When the Cowboys win in a few hours, they will have won 10 games in a row. What other teams have done accomplished this in the Super Bowl era? It's definitely not common for a team to have a 10-game winning streak. The obvious ones are the few teams that started with a 10-0 record, but aside from that what teams have won at least 10 games in a row?

>He doesn't smoke weed socially once every ~2 months
How does it feel to be a friendless loser?

Concussion protocol is the dark room thing for a few days

>usually driving to family's house on thanksgiving day so have to listen to thanksgiving football on the radio
>this year family had too much going on so its just me and my parents and we all dont like each other anyway
>get to watch football at home, but we are just having some really small thanksgiving dinner, barely any food
>small turkey breast, stuffing from a box, cranberry sauce from a can, a few potatoes, that's it
>asked mom if we could have big dinner and help cook, she says "no"

sigh i wish my family was normal

THREADLY REMINDER FOR YPU COWSHITS FANS. THE LAST TIME THE SKINS AND THE COWGIRLS PLAYED EACH OTHER PN THANKSGIVING THE REDSKINS DOMINATED THE COWBOYS. THIS YEAR WILL BE NO DIFFERENT

>most important american national holiday
>immediately thinks about europe
lel

>most important american national holiday
Sounds like somebody is forgetting about the time we kicked your ass

The real live shitposting is the best part imo...

Fucking love this image. So much shit is going on

same