If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely...

If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess.

it's a repeat episode episode

If I have to pay ten dollars to watch a fucking movie FUCK YOU, I don't give a flying fuck, kill yourself :^)

>If you do this at a movie theater, thank you. The filth you leave on the floor when the movie is over is the only thing keeping me from getting fired and being an unemployed waste. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess

Lmao at this faggot

You charge $16 for a burger, fries and a drink, and have conveniently placed garbage receptacles all over the theater? Get fucked. I'll use any trash can I want you thieving shitbags.

>That good feel while wiping my greasy fry fingers on a complimentary napkin and wrapping it up with my tomatoes and onions then depositing the whole thing in the seat in front of me on my way out.

>pic related: it's my last mess

If you drop a couple bits of popcorn or candy in the dark without noticing, that's fine, you're not ruining anyone's day. But seriously, who are these people who are having violent seizures in their seats throwing popcorn and drink cups everywhere?

YOU CHARGE AN ARM AND A LEG FOR THOSE SNACKS YOU FUCK! FUCK YOU! ID SHIT ON THE FLOOR IF I COULD YOU GREEDY FUCKING ASSHOLE! FUCK YOU SHUT UP AND DO YOUR JOB

i like to make toilet paper inventions i will use entire rolls to make stuff using piss and shit
just gives me a smile imagining some poor fucker has to clean up that disgusting mess

pic related my latest wacky contraption

Look mom I posted it again

Lel clean up my shit and then get a real fucking job cuck

Then why are you employed?

at the price I'm paying I'm allowed to throw trash where ever i want.

My friend was a former theater employee. After he was accepted to law school, he came back home, saw a nearly empty screening of the Fellowship of the Ring. He hiked it up to the top row and proceeded to fill his now empty large drink cup. The sound of the piss hitting the bottom of the paper cup and his ass laughing like Beavis was audible during the doing of the deed (it was quiet, the mines of Moria scene when Pippin drops the bucket)

Anyway, his dumb ass launches the fuckin piss filled super big gulp into the acoustic curtains on his way out. And whelp that's my movies experience.

>don't feel hungry during movie, also bored
>movie ends
>grab my full bag of popcorn
>slowly pour it out in a line from my seat to the exit
>throw bag in trash can on the way out the door
>feel good that I've kept the place nice and tidy
>wait for the cleaner just outside the door
>he walks out a half hour later looking seriously depressed
>i pour my large Pepsiā„¢ down the back of his shirt
>"you missed a spot"

Hey man when i'm paying 15dollars for entree, 5 for cola, 5 for popcorn, i'm gonna make you work for my 25 dollars

You should be thankful people throw trash on the ground. Theatre employees do fucking nothing during a shift if they're not working concessions.

If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you.

what is the fucking point

I HAVE SEEN THE FACE OF GOD

Was this taken in Atlanta? No, let me guess, Detroit? Memphis? It must be Mobile, Alabama.

this is me

You fat fuck

>slowly pour it out in a line from my seat to the exit
>throw bag in trash can on the way out the door
devilish

It's like a satanic shit ritual

If this is actually done with your dick, I must compliment you on your craftsmanship

That was actually me, here's a different angle of my mess. It was during a screening of Ghostbusters, so it was empty.

This is what they deserve for charging $5 dollars for a pack of bunch-a-crunch. Fucking thieves.

My girlfriend and I throw all our trash and unload the trash in her purse then douse it in her pepper spray so the wageslaves that have to pick it up (we put it in crevices that brooms can't sweep so they have to use their hands) getting their hands coated in burning capsaicin and later burn their eyes and mucus membranes.

My dad told me to throw all my stuff on the floor so it keeps the person who cleans it up employed.

Your dad sounds like a smart man.
By making a mess, we're stimulating the economy by creating jobs.

you live in a land of nig nogs dont you?

Colorado

The only theater I go to has recliners and a bar. Nobody leaves trash in the theater. Stop living in an inner city.

Can someone post the classic copypasta of a guy walking into a theatre? The one where he insults the ticket taker?

Nice bait

If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you

Clean up my filth you fucking bitch. I regularly spit out whatever I'm eating and smear it on the armrests of the seat. I also bring bottles of piss and leave them uncapped and standing upright in random locations around the theater, while I sit and wait smiling to myself as the subhuman theater monkeys draw ever closer to knocking one over.

well that place has a great history of orderly conduct at the theatre

>ok then

Jeeeesus dude

thats what the picture is of you retard

poo not in loo?