User, is there more to her set? reminds me of someone i know

user, is there more to her set? reminds me of someone i know

Tons. Who does she remind you of user?

Bump

Teacher of mine aha, moar tho?

Sure. What was your teachers name? And what do you like about my girl?

Ms. Baker, same hair style, same small tits. Highschool crush. Your girl is all that

That's awesome! Where is she from?

AZ, no way this could be her tho right?? lmfao

Damn it no. I'm in Des Moines. I thought it would be cool though. Have a pic of like from Facebook or anything? I want to compare now.lol also any requests?

obv the blonde. this was when she was in college. She's maybe 23, 24.

Fuck my girl does look similar! Feel free to pretend it's your teacher and jerk off to her. I can't post her face anyway so why not. What do you want next? Also post more of your teacher. Also when did you have her? How could she be your teacher if she's only 23?

Op here any nudes? She's hot? What would she do to my girl?

Graduated last year, she was doing an internship at my school to get her real teaching licence. yeah yeah im a newfag, and more tits man

Not him, but graduate in 2011, four year degree, one year teaching degree, could have been teaching for half a year....

^ Not op fucking cuck

Got ya. How are these?

Either way, no nudes unfortunately... used to cheat on her bf with me and was crazy about not taking pictures

10/10 she always wore these loose shirts, so your girls are practically the same as hers

You jerking off to her? Want to do a tribute?

Sorry man, not a tribute kinda guy, any other anons willing?

Can I get a link to your teacher? I want to see more of her then.

Or at least her 1st name?

Sorry man, no first name. But I can send the few pictures she has on Facebook. not much, she doesn't use it much

Sure bro. You jerking off to my girl?

Yeah man, you into other people jerking it to your girl? and thanks man this is really awesome

Fuck yeah. I want you to blow your load to her. She's into it too. Loves reading when I'm done.

Nice man, hopefully you can get some teacher student kinks out of this

I am wwyd to her? Tell me if you cum to her. Any pics you want to cum to?

Any pussy pics man? Fuck, i would pound that shit. now I kinda wanna try at it with my teacher. It's only a 5 year difference

Both holes.

God damn, youre one lucky ass user

Which hole is your favorite and how would you use it?

Pussy, and I'd spread it and eat her out like a Chinese buffet in Somalia

Mind if I use her tight ass while you eat that pussy?

sharing is caring

You cumming to her?

already blew my load, fukn out of breath. Load her chest for an user someday anonbro

I would take her . From the end of this thread 727119778, is CL ok?