Thread music:
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SUzcDUERLo
youtube.com/watch?v=qOuRjbAkl08
youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder

Video Games = "entertainment" sensibility = autism.

This is predominantly an art board (the "entertainment" shit that is constantly being discussed here is a result of crossposters from pleb boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums)

True cinema = art which is the opposite to autism and in turn the opposite to video games.

The sensibilities resulting in video game appreciation are diametrically opposed to the appreciation of cinema as "art". Videogames/autism/"entertainment" are the reason for capeshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=1SUzcDUERLo
DC ON FIRE
STRONG DESIRE (FOR FRESH REVIEWS)
RAGES DEEP WITHIN
DC ON FIRE
ROTTEN TOMATOES RISING HIGH
THE MOMENT OF TRUTH DRAWS NEAR

Was asked in the previous thread, just posting again in case the user doesn't deliver.

Could someone please make a video called The End of DC?

>Kummer Susser Tod played over clips of the worst parts of DC films, pics of scathing reviews, Chris Evans laughing, sad Affleck etc

Pls, I don't have the skills.

>38%

A DECENT 50

MOMS GONNA FREAK

STANDING
ON THE EDGE
OF 39%
LIKE THE CRITICS ONCE SAID

daily reminder

>live thread
christ

>Song is called "Fortunate Son"
>"It Ain't Me"

jesus christ

talk about "Suicide" Squad.

Didn't know Ayer speaks spanish, dceu right now:
youtube.com/watch?v=qOuRjbAkl08

They don't own the critics though.

Pretty sure comic books existed prior to video-games

>try to be darker than Marvel and fail
>try to copy Marvel and fail

GUYS THIS JUST HAPPENED RIGHT NOW HOLY FUCK

Hello newfriend, please enjoy your stay

JUST SUICIDE MY SHIT UP

This is genuinely sad to watch. And I'm a Marveldrone. I seriously doubt the movie is bad enough to warrant a 36%, it was made abundantly clear after Ghostbusters that we shouldn't be looking at RT anyway.

WOW. I knew it would happen and it did.

fuck you

fug

@72713368

#kysnigger

I was there as a plus 1. We were shroomed out if you can believe it. When he said "FUCK MARVEL" all the blood in the faces around me drained. Everyone went from having a good time to being ghost sober. There was an odd humming in the background that I forgot about when the movie was rolling.

>Suicide Squad literally gets suicided by critics
>Rogue One a pointless prequel with unique Mary Sue insert get's a 90% RT score

While I want to laugh at DCucks as much as anyone else it's too obvious what is going on here

>that fucking webm
kek

the thing is: DC started up a universe, didn't build it before they got the big names and having all the directors emulate Zack Snyder isnt working. they need a new template, a better set of writers, and some producer changes.

also it probably would have been easier to meld TV and movie universes but DC just decided to just not do that

Nah. Ghostbusters just wasn't as egregious as the anti-hype.

:(

Is he really having a mental break down like Trank?

shiiiet

shut up nigger

kys

>While I want to laugh at DCucks as much as anyone else
DC cuck spotted

Nigger

but why

more like suicide watch

Full DC cinematic universe reboot when?

Stfu nigger face

nah

What? What?
Explain?

nigger nigger doubles nigger

>webm
NOW THIS IS KINO

HES A NIGGER

normies are in love with star wars though and they also love unique mary sue inserts

>I can't wait to see this movie with you user. Normally I don't watch superhero movies, but since you're such a film buff I'm going to trust your judgement.

>Y-yeah...he-he

fuck off nigger

They can pick and choose who they let in

How could the DCEU have been done right:

>Man of Steel
>kick Zynder out
>Man of Steel II
>El Flasho
>Batman vs Superman
>Wonder Woman
>Aquaman
>Dawn of Justice
>Batman
>Suicide Squad
>Justice League

Any proof yet that these reviews are paid by Disney?

You're in a thread dedicated to shitposting. You knew the risks.

c-cute

David Ayer loudly declared "Fuck Marvel" during the premiere while introducing the movie, echoing a fan who shouted it from the front row, then hastily apologized on twitter.

I'm not a dc cuck

I just find it ironic how House Of The Mouse drones don't have the foresight to see the same is coming their way.

We don't take kindly to niggers around here

I hope this sinks Katana's career enough that BLACKED can swoop in

I saw one brazilian review saying he looked tired as fuck from the post-production during the premiere

>I'm a Marveldrone
Well, anyone who attacks DC is.

>justice league is next year
didnt know it was gonna come this early

youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM

Shut the fuck up dcuck

It's a boy :3

Do you think there'll be any leaked clips as funny as the ones for BvS?

GIT ER DUN!

just fuck my entire franchise up, senpai

Top fucking kek
Ayer confirmed for shitposting on Sup Forums and forcing the console war meme?

It definitely wouldn't have been easier to meld their TV and movie universes, Marvel Studios are already regretting letting their retarded TV counterpart pollute the MCU. Stupid nigger.

>Sorry, but a quick check on RottenTomatoes shows that the movie is of bad quality, I recommend we only watch a movie that has at least an 80% tomato rating

Reminder that WB was caught buying video game reviews.

What do you guys think Wonder Woman's score will be?

You DC Cucks turn so fast.

Keep going my mane, this is exacatly what i'm talking about. The sooner both sets of fans are gassed like the 1940's the better for Hollywood.

Toppest kek of the day if he was serious about that.

>yfw I've been bashing this film for months and telling everyone they shouldn't heighten their hopes

SUICIDE SQUAD?

MORE LIKE SUICIDE WATCH! xD xD xD xD

Im leaving this thread because I can't deal with all the negativity and mindless thinking going on here. Laters

I hope you all find the means to free yourselves from the clutches of marvel's influence

56%
They won't be too harsh because it's finally the Wonder Woman movie, but the plot will still be shit

TOP CRITICS

43%

>W-what's Rotten Tomatoes user?

So what's going on? Review embargo lifted, critics put their reviews on RT and they all say it's utter shit?

ha, loser

somewhere between 70-75 because critics will be too pussy to put it lower than 45

Me too.

>RT
The same site praising Avengers : age of ultron but shitting on batman vs superman ???
Why is Sup Forums obsessed with this website more wrong than Sup Forums itself ?

just like in the comics

literal pottery

All me.

You guys believe the ratings on a site that gave the Ghostbusters movie a 73

If you want my mom to die in her sleep then you "lost" the opportunity for that since I replied to your post. GEt REKT

dont forget they cut most of Jokers scenes for being too edgy and badly acted

one thing that could have saved it and they threw it away

Reddit is in full meltdown mode

>No. I have honestly lost all faith. WW will do a 40. JL will be lucky to do a 50.

>We will love these movies but have to constantly fight for respect because the reviews will always be bad. This was our one chance. I thought maybe it was just the Snyder of all. But no. We really can't win.

>And if I'm being honest I am actually depressed over this.

Fuck you

I can't wait for WW's intricate World War 1 era set pieces to be entirely ignored while contemporary Transformers: Captain America: The Avengers gets praised for its hella fucking epic Made-for-TV-but-with-a-slightly-better-CGI-budget quality cinema.

They wanted this to fail?